• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

Mogwai

Smash Gizmo
BRoomer
I want to expect better of you, but I know not to
help: at 1530elo ish i play top and i get ganked and give first blood like a lot how do i stop without playing like a puccy
yea, just don't play like a puccy. play like a man, get camped, die like a man a lot, and then crush the ever loving **** out of everyone for making your laning experience so miserable just because you played like a man.

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo
you're probably buying wards later on. don't buy wards and spend that money going man mode instead 100% of the time
Instead of buying wards spend the money on Oracles — the icon above your champ will mock your enemy's efforts to bring you down and it shows that you ain't no *****

Pluvia

Hates Semicolons<br>;
I think I'm done playing tanks. Once I realised that Teemo could take off half my health with a dart gun, I think it's time to retire people like Ali.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
Also, play support Teemo, because Oracle's gives a 300% increase to your global taunt's duration and range

bassem6

Smash Lord
gratz on diamond okuser. Why does it feel like whenever people break 2k, they just keep going up after that for like 200-300 elo o_O so weird.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
are there any fundamental problems with trist that makes her not seen in solo queue right now? or it is just because corki/ez/graves are more popular?

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
are there any fundamental problems with trist that makes her not seen in solo queue right now? or it is just because corki/ez/graves are more popular?
know what those three have that trist doesn't? AD ratios

I say AD ratios because people build BT to take objectives and Trist doesn't make use of BT like Ez/Corki/Graves who all have AD ratios to make use of BT. Essential I consider Graves/Ez/Corki to be AD casters at this point

What's The Point

Smash Master
Her lane burst requires you to jump into your opponent. She has no poke besides auto attacks. It's a lot of fully commiting to fights and risk vs reward for solo queue.

Kira-

Smash Champion
escape not as clean / easy to use

bad mid game

people don't know how to use her early game

imo if you don't get a few kills early you are more useless than cait mid game

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
gratz on diamond okuser. Why does it feel like whenever people break 2k, they just keep going up after that for like 200-300 elo o_O so weird.
Less people making grave mistakes in matches and it becomes typical tournament matches you'd see in nationals with the same 15+ champions.
That and constantly teaming with other friends that're near each other ELO wise.

Okuser

Smash Ace
Why does it feel like whenever people break 2k, they just keep going up after that for like 200-300 elo o_O so weird.
mildly interesting fact: I lost only ONE game between 2000 and 2200. and it was when I didn't get to play AD carry. because CLG yellowpete was our first pick and he wouldn't let me AD and he fed a vayne bot lane after pete got first blood in an invade. and I also suck at mid. oh and we also got DDossed that game.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
About the only thing that league player got right about Kha'Zix (with his own abilities) is the fact they're kinda doing what they did with Syndra, except I don't think abilities change when maxed out, only this Evolution thing.
Also E is Darius Ult.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
But he doesn't spam "COME ON" or "LET'S FIGHT" does he?
I dunno man.

Not to mention "DON'T TRIP :3"

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Finally, summoners who earn ratings in all three queues will unlock an exclusive fourth summoner icon based on their lowest rating between the three.
There you go

Has to be all 3... Wait what are the 3? Is there a solo q for 3s or only teams?

Vyke

Smash Champion
This new guy is mentioned in Rengar's Lore as the thing he couldn't ever kill or some ****. I'm pretty astounded none of you picked up on the Alien Vs Predator reference these two character give out, lol

I'mma buy him like no other, upgraded Leap sounds like fun depending on how far he actually goes. And if he changes appearance depending on what you upgrade? cash $$$$

Top Bottom