• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
This new guy is mentioned in Rengar's Lore as the thing he couldn't ever kill or some ****. I'm pretty astounded none of you picked up on the Alien Vs Predator reference these two character give out, lol

I'mma buy him like no other, upgraded Leap sounds like fun depending on how far he actually goes. And if he changes appearance depending on what you upgrade? cash $$$$
I think the reason why people aren't mentioning it is that most people consider it sufficiently obvious to not be worth mentioning unless somebody shows they don't get it.

Cause man, it was really really obvious.

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo
As soon as I saw the new guy all I could think of was Alien, and was surprised that no one was talking about how uncanny it was. I just assumed everyone was too young...or something

Vyke

Smash Champion
Oh, get out of here. We all know people in the thread immediately point something out if they notice it, especially if they notice it from some other website. :p

Speculation on Kha'Zix Skin?

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I think the reason why people aren't mentioning it is that most people consider it sufficiently obvious to not be worth mentioning unless somebody shows they don't get it.

Cause man, it was really really obvious.
This, pretty much. I don't know how one wouldn't think of it after seeing Rengar. Even more so after seeing Kha.

Also, what is that? :applejack:

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
:[ i want AP Soraka 2.0

New Soraka skin looks eh.. Something like a sterotypical healer from a mmorpg
Ah, that must be what she reminded me of.
That, or one of the ugly*** Dota2 heroes.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
AvP reference or not, I'm ready for Scyther release day.

Or at least ready to lose a bunch of matches in a row just like any other champion release week.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
It makes us so much closer to a Hammer Bros. team.
Jayce top, Poppy jungle, Soraka mid, Taric bot. :applejack:

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
AP Rengar nerfed?

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/29019377#history

I don't even notice much of a difference, except my W comes out even faster, making two shotting the average mid or adc that much easier... :x

I was two shotting without DFG a lux last game everytme she came out into the field lol.

opponent shen was horrible landing taunt and let me free farm / screw his lane

Graves kept getting in the back, which is exactly where I want him (roar roar dead)

I dont get it, why is it that .2 off of his ratio sounds like a lot yet Im still doing a ton of damage in all team fights / assassinations? I think it's because its already really good base damage at max rank (255), giving him armor and MR for a little while as well. If they lowered the base damage or heightened the cool down on his W (or both), or made ferocity W not be followable by another, then maybe he'd be less OP.

Has anyone been seriously running him in Ranked? I would, but my team doesnt want to rank much at all, and people will troll me if I go him in ranked at my elo (1100~)

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Has anyone been seriously running him in Ranked? I would, but my team doesnt want to rank much at all, and people will troll me if I go him in ranked at my elo (1100~)
I doubt they'd troll you. It should be common knowledge by now that AP Rengar is viable.
I also just saw an AD Rengar, it seems legit enough, at least after the recent buffs. He was doing well in lane against an Irelia and managed to kill our fed Ezreal 1v2 despite Ez having support from a Sona with oracles.

Figured out how to carry myself back up: jungle Xin. I was doing it wrong before by building glasscannon, now I build tankier and he still does awesome damage, but without the dying part.
3/1/4, 6/0/13, 4/0/12 my past few games with him, it's facerolltastic!

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Does Irelia simply outclass Riven nowadays? I love having either on my team, but I see a LOT more Irelias lately, and she always becomes a tanky monster. I almost never see Riven anymore ._.

D

Deleted member

Damn I need to find more people that play this game. It's getting annoying playing by myself.
yeah playing alone can be tedious and I pretty much only play with other people. I might have some time this evening and during the weekend for sure. (hit me up on skype whenever)

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
I sold Tango Twisted Fate because a friend of mine, she liked to do the Tango Eve and TF combo... It was sick, until she quit playing anymore hardly.

I also sold back Diana cuz I hate her style, plus I wanted 6300 to purchase ANOTHER 2 rune pages with IP :3 :3 :3

I now have 7 rune pages, more than I ever thought I'd have.

Now I just have to earn a bunch of IP for runes T_T I only have enough to fill four pages lmfao

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Fiora falls under the bad, AD melee carry, which wise she does it better than Yi at it, and maybe even some others at it, it's still not good.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
So after months of slowly enjoying AP mid (along with watching pro AP mids play), I think I'm more of an AP carry now...
Especially since I play it all the time and my only tops are Singed Wukong and Riven, Jungle being Fiddle Shaco and Maokai, support Janna, and AD carry Twitch.

So post is basically asking, what the heck should I change?

I don't even know what I should do with TF's Seals

Play Alot: AP's, Riven
Sometimes Play: Fiddle, Maokai, Twitch (sadly)
Almost Never Play: Singed, Wukong, Shaco, Janna

Also skin, I think legendary since new sounds.

D

Deleted member

make different pages for ap mid kill lane, passive lane, vs dangerous ad mid lane (pantheon/ talon)

in low elo solo q, most likely i'd just go mana regen/ ap per level/ flat ap quints 21/0/9 page with strong, aggressive laner not only so u can take a dump on ur lane vs a mediocre laner but also for the chance that you won't get blues (sometimes ur jungler gets so owned its better for them to take 2nd maybe even 3rd blue).

if you have 0 mana problems/ want to do a lot of damage to ur lane u can get ap per level yellows if u WANT

in terms of ur page, in 1st tier offense tree AD> AP IMO, for ur utility i also would get mana regen so you can keep spamming spells to chunk ur opponent

vs dangerous jungler/ dangerous opponents and/or u are using an ap mid who is more of a farmer u can get armor seals/ flat mr blues, in my opinion if u are not planning on being aggressive there is merit to getting gp10 quints, maybe even yellows. you may also go 21/9/0 masteries and then go triple gp5 --> real items after. maybe you even want health quints/ health per level yellows like regi sometimes uses vs dangerous lanes/junglers

as long as theres a good reason behind it most builds work. Things to consider: skill level of enemy ap carry/ jungler, your own jungler's skill, their runes/masteries, mana costs/ sustain/ moves that give u shield/ sustain ETC)

Upwards of even platinum levels most people suck complete ballz at mid. And it's also usually foolish IMO to trust your own jungler (whether its successfully ganking or guaranteeing you blue)

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Whose skin is that?..

You should have a page with flat MR blues

I'd also get flat armor or HP per level yellow (cause you never know.. You NEED armor yellows for Talon, pantheon, other mid ads) and HP is better than mana seals when you are really good at mana management.

Top Bottom