• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
My right arm is alot stronger then my left one!

I usually don't have mana problems, though I do agree with the possible armor seals for AD mid since I had a Wukong beat up on me a few days ago since my top lane went mid for some reason and died to him, giving him two long swords as he continued to kill me 3 times.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Pretty sure its tryn

EDIT: Lol Slush dat super late ninja, now Im positive its Tryn xD

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
It's not likely going to be Legendary.

Special Forces GP has the same thing, it's just specific to the region in which the skin is targeted.

So I hear.

:phone:

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
anyone else jelly that special forces gp got unique VA in BRASIL but not the main servers?? its weird to be solid snakin the **** outta top lane and glockin people just to hear "AHYOHOHO andabottla... RUMM"

Leacero

Smash Lord
So after months of slowly enjoying AP mid (along with watching pro AP mids play), I think I'm more of an AP carry now...
Especially since I play it all the time and my only tops are Singed Wukong and Riven, Jungle being Fiddle Shaco and Maokai, support Janna, and AD carry Twitch.

So post is basically asking, what the heck should I change?

I don't even know what I should do with TF's Seals

Play Alot: AP's, Riven
Sometimes Play: Fiddle, Maokai, Twitch (sadly)
Almost Never Play: Singed, Wukong, Shaco, Janna

Also skin, I think legendary since new sounds.
Depending on which mid you're playing, get 3 in AD for the offensive masteries instead of the flat AP (tier 1) and finish Havoc. 1 AD for 1 point is worth much more than 1 AP for 1 point and will do much more for you in game. I would consider the flat AP if you were a melee mid that would take too much harass if he went in too often.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
I run 4 into attack speed to last hit better. If i'm an auto heavy AP mid i'll take the 10% armor pen too and just put 2 in whatever that tier 4 mastery is.

Lovage

Smash Hero
4% increase to your auto ANIMATION is literally nothing just saying lol, rather get archmage

and havocs a piece of **** imo rather take the 3 flat AP anyday

D

Deleted member

havoc becomes better after a certain level. 3 flat ap is better early on, depends on what you wanna do ofc
the break even point is at 200AP, but even at 600AP havoc only gives 9, which is 6 more than the flat 3. So unless you get to REALLY late game and really need that 6AP, put then in the flat AD (assuming you already have 3 points in the flat AP and you need to reach 21 total)

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
guy instalocks kat (second pick) after enemy team gets Alistar+Chogath

like, what the ****

first queue of the day and this happens (//.-)
then we win because we have malphite (and xin jungle YEE) and enemy team is ********. kat's a stupid champion.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
So Im trying to get my friend to not build Phage on Ashe, but hes not listening to me lol

What do?

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
and havocs a piece of **** imo rather take the 3 flat AP anyday
More or less, why max Havoc to do an extra 1.5 damage for every 100 damage when you can just have the AD instead?
Also, the mastery page is basically for all three of my AP's. Which is why the havoc Brute force and Mental force are sorta all over the place...

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
So Im trying to get my friend to not build Phage on Ashe, but hes not listening to me lol

What do?
Uhh... has he said why he's building it in the first place? Like "I need attack damage/health" or something crazy?

Okuser

Smash Ace
Lolking makes me feel like my LoL matches are super exposed for everyone to see. :(
isn't it great? lolking helped me so much on the road to diamond. I could check peoples stats with certain champions. I could see if they were on losing streaks or having a bad day. Or see if they were just plain bad.

Calculated dodging OP.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
or on a brighter outlook, you'll know who you need to babysit because they'll most likely lose their lane without help :p

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
isn't it great? lolking helped me so much on the road to diamond. I could check peoples stats with certain champions. I could see if they were on losing streaks or having a bad day. Or see if they were just plain bad.

Calculated dodging OP.
Coward. :applejack:

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
guy instalocks kat (second pick) after enemy team gets Alistar+Chogath

like, what the ****

first queue of the day and this happens (//.-)
then we win because we have malphite (and xin jungle YEE) and enemy team is ********. kat's a stupid champion.
Wish I won mine, was Ahri against Morg, I ping and say in chat she left lane and which direction. I watch her walk by wards and people just don't pay attention and she gets kills.

I figured if they backed off I could free farm more with her gone but people just didn't pay attention or listen.

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium

Calculated dodging OP.
I should start using it. It's definitely good...but now I'm going to get reasearched. Definitely going to have to clean up my record.

I don't like Soraka looking like a sterotypical mmorpg healer
I think the new splash > old one by a mile, but I agree here 100%.

Soon every female champ is going to have splash art with sex appeal in it, and it'll make me very sad.

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
llol people gonna lolking me and say "WTF you play bots, who did you pay to get you to this elo?"
I just did.....you play sooo many bots, lmao. Why do you play so many bots? For mechanics and stuff? Or is it more that you just don't want to play matches when you're not in a group?

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
Soraka's hair is now drawn more attractively.

When no skin is better than a skin.

While still hotting over Syndra.

Top Bottom