• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

Lovage

Smash Hero
I just recently installed LoL. I don't want to piss people off for being a n00b. Are there people in here who would be kind enough to show me the ropes by letting me play in your games?

leagues a greeat game please keep us posted on every single match you play, here in this smashboards thread

D

Deleted member

Why does team HBJ always got a buncha sand in their vaginas?! Why is **** censored but vagina is fine? Is penis also uncensored?

:phone:
lol phantomx funny guy

@okuser make sure u ask messiah to PAY U or they will give u 0 dollars for ur 5 minutes of work

Morin0

Smash Lord
First, explore the game by yourself for a bit to become a little more acquainted with the game. Also, get use to people getting pissed off as you regardless if you're playing like a newbie or not.
Yeah, I will do that before I hop online. And I know, people will get mad regardless if you're a n00b or not, but I think it's worse when you're a n00b. I know first hand when I started playing Left 4 Dead 2 :(

Thank gawd someone in this thread has some restraint and doesn't spam their in-game activities at the rest of us, unlike some people
wut

victraaa

Also Morino I'd be down :) add me up

:phone:
Will do :)

I'm down to play with you I still got a smurf thats like level 12 or something like that

add me: TicoSuave
What's a Smurf? LOL. And will do :)

I have a smurf I could jump on with ya sometime.
What's your username?

leagues a greeat game please keep us posted on every single match you play, here in this smashboards thread
LOL. Uh, I'm guessing that's a reocurring theme in this thread?

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Lulu has been on sale twice but not a single skin of hers has bauskviensbdudnflsks
I bought her Wicked skin on the day I got her. It's my favorite of the three. Bitter Sweet looks ugly as sin. :applejack:

Top Bottom