• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Mogwai's right, but Asdioh's explanation is infinitely better. :applejack:
@Ussi: The hell is that on hit Lulu? What about it is on hit?

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Did Rengar turn rediculous?

:phone:
The usability fixes (AS right after the Q cast) and casting W while moving made it so he can get all of his damage off on a squishy... which nearly instagibs them. So he got very very good... and then they buffed hi ma bit on top of that.

Okuser

Smash Ace
he was already extremely popular post-release and then riots like hurrrdurrrr lets buff him because we dont pay attention to high elo trends.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Rengar is basically banworthy now, which sucks -_-
just ganked one with Xin, and Xin's a strong early ganker... Xin+Cho vs Rengar, Rengar gets first blood before dying. Depressing.

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
His win rates were terrible for non-ap builds across all elos (which they nerfed at least in terms of pure damage) in spite of being popular, but in my somewhat limited opinion, the Q fix was really all he needed, similar to jayce and his first AA animation in cannon form really being all he needed to shine.

The unreliability of the passive just sucked though.

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Definitely need a Xiahou Dun Tryndamere.

Ahh Dynasty Warriors :awesome:
i would buy the **** out of this

I have actual hipster RotTK swag. I started playing with the original Romance of the Three Kingdoms game for the NES and read a translation of the books when I was in high school.
have you ever played sanguosha?? its the chinese romance of the 3 kingdoms card game. its kind of like mafia, but with a King, an Advisor, Bandits, and a Spy, and each player is a character from ROTK that has a unique passive, and then there are attack, defense, steal, horse, weapon, peach cards, etc. my friends who live in china always bring it over to the states and we play it for days. its the ****.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
i dont know about anyone else, but i seem to lose a lot more games with duo bots then win. does anyone else have this problem?

(i mean lose because of duo bots, not because there is a duo bot)

Okuser

Smash Ace
i dont know about anyone else, but i seem to lose a lot more games with duo bots then win. does anyone else have this problem?

they must just suck. I've got a super high win % duoing with supports.

I duo'd bot with Bloodwater one night and we went 5-0 in games.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
:[ i hope to be able to reach higher elo to duo with ad carries. As off now i can duo with smurfs but placement matches are so ********.

Kira-

Smash Champion

yeah they are bad. i never win games with duo q bot lane

unless i duo bot with macd then we got like 97% win rate

adumbrodeus

Smash Legend
Well, what I've found out is that for each duo on your team either there's a duo on the enemy team or the enemy team has a higher average elo to compensate.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
"They really named themselves after the pokemon Eevee?"
I found that funny for some reason.
Also, not even my computer, but man is it horrible.. freezing up every 2 seconds. Gonna have to watch at lowest quality.

Top Bottom