• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Grand Old Thread: League of Legends!

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
why do you block the names out, i dont think anyone here even cares tbh

Pluvia

Hates Semicolons<br>;
Habit.

Anyway played my 4th match and lost in 21 mins. I got a kill and died twice, my teammates died 30 times altogether.

Pretty much nothing I could do but watch.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Any mid mains here wanna do some normals this weekend? I want to get a lot of advice on how to play the role and see how it's done from your perspectives.

Leacero

Smash Lord
Any mid mains here wanna do some normals this weekend? I want to get a lot of advice on how to play the role and see how it's done from your perspectives.
How would playing normals with the person let you see how it's done from his/her perspective? Think it would be better for you to put up a replay/video of you playing it and for us to critique it.

Vyke

Smash Champion
Then you should know that you don't need to post all of your triumphs and failures in the thread; some people get offended by it.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Don't worry about that everything I get is out my own pocket.

Anyway I played a match another match and we won again:

Aww yeah.
I just want to say bragging about winning a 5v4 is... Pretty dumb xD

@Patch notes

AP RENGER NERF RIOT WHY!?!?!

MrEh

Smash Hero
You get revealed from attacking the turret. The enemies ping me over the wall.

Which makes missing the Shuriken utterly ridiculous.

JTB

Live for the applause
Premium
Anyone confident in the 1v1 tourney want to log into my account at the default time? My opponent has been avoiding me and I'm going to try to put in the win ahead of the time, but i want to be prepared.

:phone:

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Vyke's not trying to be mean here tbh, some people do honestly get a bit touchy about that.
They really hate the sense of joy and wonder new players feel.

Renekton is really, really good.

Discuss.
I wouldn't know, but whenever I see a Renekton in game he does quite well. Whenever I see a Renekton thread on the awful LoL forums, it's complaining about how he needs buffs.

Just like they complained Vayne needed 5 more movement speed. And now she's getting it. \(o_o)/ dunno if it was necessary since whenever I saw a Vayne chase someone, they would successfully catch them.

ShroudedOne

Smash Hero
Premium
It's probably for Vayne to run away. Dunno how 5 movement speed is going to help, but I guess it makes a tiny bit of difference...maybe? I would think giving her 10 or something would be a lot more beneficial, if it's about her running away.

Pluvia

Hates Semicolons<br>;
Vyke's not trying to be mean here tbh, some people do honestly get a bit touchy about that.
Aw well thanks for the heads up, I wasn't planning on posting all of them anyway it's just that that was like my first 4 matches. Though to be honest people getting touchy wont stop me talking about the game in a thread to talk about the game.

yo pluvia we should play together sometime
That'd be great but I'm at an awkward level now, like 5 or 6, I'll need some time to catch up to you. Is there a max level in this game? Like how Awesomenaughts, a 2D version of LoL basically, has a prestige mode.

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
Yeah, max level is 30. It took me at least a month or so to get there.
I'd link a newbie guide but I'm not sure what would be best that isn't outdated or anything :x

Only advice for now is don't buy Runes until you're level 20, or else it's just a waste of IP

Top Bottom