• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DDD Social: we livin' in smash 4

∫unk

Smash Master
LOL i thought it was something else wooooow

I have been implementing it with marth for probably a year now

his is the best cause u can easily go into a db

I think beef should have been ranked but he either didn't make it due to travelling reasons (again :/) or cause he requested not to be on there. But I'm not sure if he was more qualified than mojoe at 10 or futile at 9 but it doesn't matter he didn't want to be on there

I dropped 3 spots I'm at 10 now :/ there are literally no snakes and marths in my region only mk diddy olimar falco fox lol those are the characters ranked above me

☆_Mutha-Foxin GangstaKirby_☆

Banned via Warnings
waiting for mars to hurry up with that **** blunt

Dekar173

Justice Man
lmao-

Sonic players have been doing it for years.

Everyone else, I haven't seen do it at all. M2K freaked out when I showed it to him.

Also Sunk doesn't seem to understand just how good it is (Marth's isn't the best because he goes into DB, it's because his hurtbox gets smaller, at the same time he's fast enough/has enough options to **** people with juggles out of it).

MK does it best still

∫unk

Smash Master
dekar you gotta figure out what my actual name is before you talk to me like im an idiot... telling me about options and juggling with marth >_>

i should have clarified "best" with "easiest for me" lol cause the dash length. i actually don't like marth's at all because his dash is so long it means you can't shield for a very long time (i think shaya said 17 frames, slowest in the cast).

Commander_Beef

Smash Champion
I think beef should have been ranked but he either didn't make it due to travelling reasons (again :/) or cause he requested not to be on there. But I'm not sure if he was more qualified than mojoe at 10 or futile at 9 but it doesn't matter he didn't want to be on there
The red......

I dropped 3 spots I'm at 10 now :/ there are literally no snakes and marths in my region only mk diddy olimar falco fox lol those are the characters ranked above me
Work on those matchups! :dizzy:

Dekar173

Justice Man
Well duh it's easiest with Marth because most of the thing you can buffer the next foxtrot with him ;P

But seriously, it's best with MK. Which is rather irritating in and of itself.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
lol Sunk.

Namesearchers who don't know anyone's names are funny.

∫unk

Smash Master
well if it's "junkinthetrunk" like i suspect I could swear I made him rage at WHOBO lmao
1. How? Legitametly curious. I used to get angry a lot before the car accident but I don't even remember talking to you. I don't even know who you are at all other than a good Texas diddy.

2. I was really bad when I went to whobo and I'm pretty sure I beat a certain ranked gw there anyway.

3. Anything to do with whobo shouldn't be considered at all including personality, including the above point. it's almost been a year. This is so long ago it was before mike got scary good lol. It was when I played marth.

4. No longer in the trunk I broke out lol. I only took that name cause junk was taken already on this site and I didn't know it wasn't an active member.

And stop trolling every time someone trolls you it's just stupid

☆_Mutha-Foxin GangstaKirby_☆

Banned via Warnings
waiting for mars to hurry up with that **** blunt
1. How? Legitametly curious. I used to get angry a lot before the car accident but I don't even remember talking to you. I don't even know who you are at all other than a good Texas diddy.

2. I was really bad when I went to whobo and I'm pretty sure I beat a certain ranked gw there anyway.

3. Anything to do with whobo shouldn't be considered at all including personality, including the above point. it's almost been a year. This is so long ago it was before mike got scary good lol. It was when I played marth.

4. No longer in the trunk I broke out lol. I only took that name cause junk was taken already on this site and I didn't know it wasn't an active member.

And stop trolling every time someone trolls you it's just stupid
you seem like the same angry douche right now that you probably were at whobo.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
I'm only semi-random, I'm here enough to be considered more than a full-on random, but that's just my opinion, a semi-random's opinion, so it's only semi-valid.

Did that make sense at all?

Top Bottom