• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DDD Social: we livin' in smash 4

T3h Albino

Smash Master
you seem like the same angry douche right now that you probably were at whobo.
Ugh, go away.
You have absolutely no reason to be posting here. From what I can tell, you're just some random AiB wannabe celebrity posting here to get some sort of attention. Obviously you enjoy attempting to troll, but it's not working, we've had better *or worse whatever you want to call it*. So kindly just gtfo, because you're most definitely not welcome here.

nevermind dumb trolls
*shrug* speak your mind.

All of it.
lol tusm <3

I'm only semi-random, I'm here enough to be considered more than a full-on random, but that's just my opinion, a semi-random's opinion, so it's only semi-valid.

Did that make sense at all?
You not random, you mad oldschool. =]

-Mars-

Smash Hero
bwahahahahahah Gkirbz in here trollin mad hard bwahahahaha wat a bunch of scrubs

dawall250

Smash Journeyman
dude, i hear in utah they got these folks called mormons and they got mad women per dude, but i've never actually seen utah on a map, where the **** is it?

☆_Mutha-Foxin GangstaKirby_☆

Banned via Warnings
waiting for mars to hurry up with that **** blunt
its in the middlish of your own **** country =)

and yeah they got way mad women per dude and they all secretly DTFYBO

Ugh, go away.
You have absolutely no reason to be posting here. From what I can tell, you're just some random AiB wannabe celebrity posting here to get some sort of attention. Obviously you enjoy attempting to troll, but it's not working, we've had better *or worse whatever you want to call it*. So kindly just gtfo, because you're most definitely not welcome here.
cool story and all bro but im pretty sure being a celebrity on aib has nothing to with me being here

i jus stumbled upon this thread full of scrubs and decided to make them dedecidal

Tmacc

Smash Lord
Hey guys! I'm Tmacc and I'm planning on becoming pretty active on the D3 boards, as I am an avid D3 player, and beleieve there is so much more we have yet to discover. So, just saying hi and introducing myself to the D3 community. Unfortunately, I don't understand how to add pictures...haha

T3h Albino

Smash Master
cool story and all bro but im pretty sure being a celebrity on aib has nothing to with me being here

i jus stumbled upon this thread full of scrubs and decided to make them dedecidal
Cute.
But like I said, get out with your trolling. The last thing we need is some garbage kirby main coming in here posting a bunch of **** nobody cares about. Stumble somewhere else, you're not welcome .-.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
For ****'s sake get out of our thread... -____-

Stop trolling here and go troll the MK boards...

EDIT: I gotta say, we get rid of one troll, five more come in...

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Gates, it's not really trolling if people WANT you to troll.
u gay

kirby hammer is crappy and predictable
You're crappy and predictable.

I was talking to myself there btw.

You not random
Yes he is.

Hey guys! I'm Tmacc and I'm planning on becoming pretty active on the D3 boards, as I am an avid D3 player, and beleieve there is so much more we have yet to discover. So, just saying hi and introducing myself to the D3 community. Unfortunately, I don't understand how to add pictures...haha
Get out while you still can.

Hey guys! I'm Gkirbz and
Yo Gkirbz I'm real happy for you and Imma let you finish, but Arizona was one of the best 4 corners states of all time! One of the best four corners states of all time!

**** dude its like dthrow > run > dthrow

ITS SOOOOO HARD ): HOW DO YOU RUN OUT OF DTHROW ITS IMPOSSIBLE I SWEAR
i kno rite? I had to quit Brawl because of it and go back to something less technical, like Melee.

I gotta say, we get rid of one troll, five more come in...
wtf are you talking about, you guys never got rid of me, I left on my own.

Also,
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e0KOyF1AB7M

Tekk

Smash Lord
Hi guyyyyyyyyys I'm back after a long long brawl break.
I can't play dedede online anymore, neither wario.
And I barely play brawl offline, I need to find some homie to train with.

SO, how that board has been doing since I took a break ?;D

Commander_Beef

Smash Champion
You have no say in this community, this game, or in life in general. Now sit down.
It's about time this ***hole got banned.

Hey Tekk welcome back! It's been actually a little more inactive in the social thread, while our metagame is slightly rising due to some acivity. Quite a switch-up eh? And a switch-up that needed to be done already lol.
Besides that, nothing new.

Jupz

Smash Master
This board has gone to the ****s with all these new members lol. It was so good when it was just me, beefy, gates, alby, and a few others. Celebi was just the start lol.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
It's about time this ***hole got banned.

Hey Tekk welcome back! It's been actually a little more inactive in the social thread, while our metagame is slightly rising due to some acivity. Quite a switch-up eh? And a switch-up that needed to be done already lol.
Besides that, nothing new.
THIS THIS THIS x10000000000

Coney

Smash Master
This board has gone to the ****s with all these new members lol. It was so good when it was just me, beefy, gates, alby, and a few others. Celebi was just the start lol.
as an outside bystander, i can safely say these boards have always been bad

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
why would u be against new people coming in and posting?

any new posters lead to new discoveries.

my name is seibrik, and i aprove these messsages.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Yeah, you're right.

TUSM = Troll

Celebi = D3 main I GUESS...

CRASHiC = D3 main QUITTER!

Gates = Some random troll... QUITTER

Alby = D3 main

Beefy = A cow that's well done D3 main

Jupz = D3 main

CO18 = D3 main

Atomsk = Some gay D3 main :)

Serin = Best D3 main in the South :bee:
Bettah den dat ****** See oh ate teen AND See bricks.

Top Bottom