• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DDD Social: we livin' in smash 4

Commander_Beef

Smash Champion
They probably were, beef is really impressive when it comes to some of D3's bad matchups.

I hope they got recorded.
Good job beef.
Thanks bro...it's true though.
I do have some proof. This was the tournament, in which I'm still waiting for the results. From there I'll tell which two were Meta Knights of the people I beat. [That was a typo in my previous post, lol I 2-0'd a Meta Knight in pools way before the bracket.]

http://allisbrawl.com/ttournament.aspx?id=8080

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
i hate you

so much

One of these days imma go to a team of toy designers and demand they make me a life sized DDD, waddle dees/doo gordos. I would willingly pay up to 1,000$ plus to make it happen omfg
DDD life size is about 2 feet or so. He's pretty tiny.

Vayseth

Smash Master
I'm going to whatever tournament is happening in August, when I return to the states. Whether I host the tournament or go to a big tournament somewhere is still undecided.

Also, DDD dittos are probably the worst thing in the world, but I would love to even play DDD dittos if they were a competent player... I really need to work on breaking into the smash scene, which I heard is practically non-existent now >.<

Gates

Banned via Warnings
CAPTAIN AZEN! He's our hero!
His place on every tier list is zero!
He's our low tiers magnified
And he's fighting on the planet's side!

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
you can adjust it so he could be 5 feet tall. But for the love of god that'd be alot of fluff to stuff inside the big guy...

or he could have those little things you feel in bean bags!!

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
how do you know this and on what evidence do you make this claim? not saying i disagree but now im curious...

and if thats true, LOL at brawls scaling, making a 2 foot penguin taller and fatter than snake whose a 6 foot tall armored super soldier.

AtotheZ

Smash Lord
how do you know this and on what evidence do you make this claim? not saying i disagree but now im curious...

and if thats true, LOL at brawls scaling, making a 2 foot penguin taller and fatter than snake whose a 6 foot tall armored super soldier.
Imagine if he was scaled right, now imagine kirby and metaknight being scaled correctly 0_o

Coney

Smash Master
kirby's either 8 inches or 8 cm, can't remember

so while DDD looks huge, he's really only a few inches taller than kirby, maybe a few feet at best

olimar's only the size of a quarter, you know

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Wow, Dedede/ZSS make a great team. That one move has so much combo potential, it's not even funny.

No, wait, it is a little funny.

Coney

Smash Master
it's not a bad team at all, but there are some severe issues if the DDD starts getting handled 2v1...ZSS has a tough time issuing support. so that makes it so DDD has to play defensively, while ZSS is the aggro one...which doesn't always work out...

but that dthrow > dsmash > fsmash gimmick is legit

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
The thing about the D3ZSS team is that Dsmash combos are extremely legit and can wreck anyone that isn't careful.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
Not the smartest move to make, but it's not your fault. TUSM, here, I don't do anything productive here, and my tourney results reflect that.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Heeyooo, everyone~! I decided to somewhat pick up Dedede so I thought I should visit the social to get to know people~!
You've made a horrible mistake. Everyone here is a terrible person and their existence is a blicht on mankind. Except CO18 and Atomsk, they're cool. But everyone else is definitely a blight.

Hiya! Nice meeting you hope we get along well! ^.^
u gay

AtotheZ

Smash Lord
Overswarm found this new technique, its universal

basically you can dash and do anything to cancel the dash

so uh yeaaaaaaaaaaah

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
It's basically just a foxtrot canceled dash dance.

You press:

Forward > forward to backward > backward to forward > forward to backward

in a rhythmic sequence, and you'll be dash dancing a lot like in Melee (except slightly more technical).

Top Bottom