• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DDD Social: we livin' in smash 4

Mikeomak

Smash Cadet
lol TUSM
you guys are right for the most part.

im dling TvC right now
does anyone have the game yet?
Dling it? You sure your talking about TvC?
Anyways... i played it. I really like the cast they have in it. The gameplay is a little odd at first but fairly simple to get used too :D
Yatterman-2 FTW!

Also i think all the DDDs should get a life and stop arguing over the internetz.......
or maybe just continue to create chaos >:)!

Zip.

Smash Lord
i still cant think of a team to use...also i wanna get another classic controller because i hate playing with the gamecube controller T_T

Saki is awesome <3

Mikeomak

Smash Cadet
i still cant think of a team to use...also i wanna get another classic controller because i hate playing with the gamecube controller T_T

Saki is awesome <3
Saki is wierd, i dont like her(?).
Play with a Wii remote. everyones telling me its EZmode with one because of 1 button specials lol.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
so what did you mean by your DLing it?
God, where have you been?

He's obviously hacked his Wii and is downloading the game through Homebrew Channel or possibly a Dolphin GCN/Wii emulator on his computer.

Mikeomak

Smash Cadet
God, where have you been?

He's obviously hacked his Wii and is downloading the game through Homebrew Channel or possibly a Dolphin GCN/Wii emulator on his computer.
Yes, i understand what DLing means.
There was no need for that. All i wanted was an exclamation. The game is fairly new and didnt know it would be on an emulator yet.

Why is Gates such a ****?

Jupz

Smash Master
Phew. A page full of people posting I actually know.

I got premium so I could have a social room where celebi wasn't in it. Next thing I remember he does have premium. When I get into the disco room, first thing I see is a topic by celebi about how dogs can lay eggs or some BS.

Lol jk you know I <3 you celebi. no homo.

Vayseth

Smash Master
Gates, you might have had an epic match, but do you have an epic DDD plush and two waddledoos? I think not.

I'm automatically the best DDD player in the world due to this fact. With them by my side, I can dddcide and not lose a stock.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Gates, you might have had an epic match, but do you have an epic DDD plush and two waddledoos? I think not.

I'm automatically the best DDD player in the world due to this fact. With them by my side, I can dddcide and not lose a stock.
Vay has spoken, it's automatically true. =3

T3h Albino

Smash Master
They probably were, beef is really impressive when it comes to some of D3's bad matchups.

I hope they got recorded.
Good job beef.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599

i hate you

so much

One of these days imma go to a team of toy designers and demand they make me a life sized DDD, waddle dees/doo gordos. I would willingly pay up to 1,000$ plus to make it happen omfg

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Gates is too good.
Gates sucks and everyone who thinks he's good sucks too.

D3 Ditto MM at LoLiSEX?

Top Bottom