• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DDD Social: we livin' in smash 4

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Back from a HUGE party. I had some ****ing fun.

Grinded a girl.
Stuck my phone down some girl's shirt.
Dug it out.
Grinded some black girl with a REALLY huge ***.
Drank til I felt good enough to to the Cupid Shuffle.
Saw some REALLY freaky white girls make out and basically butt****.
Sandwiched... alot.
Etc etc etc

Fun fun :3

Couldn't do much else cuz of my girl who didn't make it, but I didn't wanna cheat... Everyone else did =/

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
It was a birthday party... <_<

At an airforce base...

With no rooms .__.

EDIT: There were two white girls kissing, though. I lol'ed @ that.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
OMG, it's like he's psychic.

I don't know how you people ignore people. Like, you know we post, you just can't see what we post. Knowing that you posted defeats the purpose of ignoring the person in the first place.

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599

1. im the nicest friend you have, dont gimme that bullcrap, hoe.

2. you act like youre going to be a snake main by the time you start going to tournaments anyway.
look at this kiddo thinking i would give up the king so easily-- f u

nicest? heh i beg to differ

tusm you know you shouldnt be horribly so rude to kids that have psychological problems, they cant help they havent had their daily medication yet

instead may i suggest the gentlemanly approach; break their legs, toss'em in a wheel chair and kick'em out infront of a semi truck-- Remember this isnt about torture or hate. Its about loving them enough to take their life so that we may live on medicare just a tad longer.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
So yeah, I have a lot more fun playing Smash64 now than I do playing Brawl so I think I'll focus my attention more on that. I'll still run the matchup thread and stuff, but basically I won't go to a tourney unless there's Smash64 there in some form or another.

Basically what this amounts to is just me unsubscribing from the social thread. I have like half of you blocked now anyway (well 3 but w/e).

AtotheZ

Smash Lord
Yeah I went to the aforementioned tourney, and to say the least I'm moving dedede to a secondary position and having wario/luigi as my main. Got to face Lain again though and brought him to one stock, and also 64>brawl, as stated by Gates. As for my placing, dead last. Silly anti dedede midwest.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Yeah I went to the aforementioned tourney, and to say the least I'm moving dedede to a secondary position and having wario/luigi as my main. Got to face Lain again though and brought him to one stock, and also 64>brawl, as stated by Gates. As for my placing, dead last. Silly anti dedede midwest.

Lain must have sandbagged the piss outta you.

T3h Albino

Smash Master
meh

1: Reflex
2: player 1
3: Big lou
4: billy
5: dyno
5: Scat
7: Super Villian
7: Turtle
9: 4GOD
9: player 3
9: Eli
9: Neo X
13: Dude
13: Diablo
13: Link quen
13: Half
17: Alex
17: Frozen hobo
17: Mercy

I did alright I guess, I'm gonna try and learn some of the bad matchups with dedede. Instead of trying to run away from them with my secondaries. Getting cp'd sucks.

Zip.

Smash Lord
meh

1: Reflex
2: player 1
3: Big lou
4: billy
5: dyno
5: Scat
7: Super Villian
7: Turtle
9: 4GOD
9: player 3
9: Eli
9: Neo X
13: Dude
13: Diablo
13: Link quen
13: Half
17: Alex
17: Frozen hobo
17: Mercy

I did alright I guess, I'm gonna try and learn some of the bad matchups with dedede. Instead of trying to run away from them with my secondaries. Getting cp'd sucks.
uh...im assuming youe super villain?

Commander_Beef

Smash Champion
So yeah, I have a lot more fun playing Smash64 now than I do playing Brawl so I think I'll focus my attention more on that. I'll still run the matchup thread and stuff, but basically I won't go to a tourney unless there's Smash64 there in some form or another.

Basically what this amounts to is just me unsubscribing from the social thread. I have like half of you blocked now anyway (well 3 but w/e).
Just to let you know Gates.... it's not going to be fun forever. The more you play that game...the more it'll end up being just as less fun, just like Brawl, or just like any other video game in the industry for that matter.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Just to let you know Gates.... it's not going to be fun forever. The more you play that game...the more it'll end up being just as less fun, just like Brawl, or just like any other video game in the industry for that matter.
I'm not concerned about the long run. I'm having more fun now with Smash64 than I've had for a year and a half of Brawl. that's really important to me.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy

From the party I told you guys about.

That's me in the blue.

EDIT: She's not the one I grinded. Well, she is one of the ones, but she doesn't have the *** for it.

EDIT2: The guy who looks like his head on my shoulder is not gay, it just happened that way...

Top Bottom