• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DDD Social: we livin' in smash 4

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
I was going to ask what resteraunt you worked, but you're like 15. I guess I'll just wait until someone more qualified makes a racist joke about fried chicken.

Zip.

Smash Lord
I strongly regret picking up Dedede as a main. Not because he's simple to play. Not because he has few tricks up his sleeve (even though I love Gordos), not because people find ways around him everyday. The community is just so......bad. I've only met maybe one or two Dedede's, and their first impression wasn't all that good. I've heard stories about other Dedede's and that doesn't make things better. This thread sucks, the poeple in it sucks, this boards sucks, hell, this character sucks. Everything sucks.

No wait, Zip is cool people. Alby isn't bad, either. Everyone else can suck it. Especially Seibrik. And Serin.

No clue where that came from.
lol albino

<3 TUSM

Zip.

Smash Lord
lol

but in all seriousness i do see where hes coming from, we all should be a bit nicer to each other.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
I strongly regret picking up Dedede as a main. Not because he's simple to play. Not because he has few tricks up his sleeve (even though I love Gordos), not because people find ways around him everyday. The community is just so......bad. I've only met maybe one or two Dedede's, and their first impression wasn't all that good. I've heard stories about other Dedede's and that doesn't make things better. This thread sucks, the poeple in it sucks, this boards sucks, hell, this character sucks. Everything sucks.

No wait, Zip is cool people. Alby isn't bad, either. Everyone else can suck it. Especially Seibrik. And Serin.

No clue where that came from.

You guys are a bunch of PMSing girls.
****ing this.

Funny, here I thought that the D3 mains were pretty cool peeps. :/
LMFAO who gave you that idea?

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
If your description of this event is "some big thingy," you should realize that this thingy could'nt have been that big, therefore the degree of wreckage is decreased exponentially.

Just sayin'.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
You can only troll someone who takes internet talk seriously. Have you ever seen Atomsk ever take internet talk seriously unless drama breaks out in the NJ social boards?
No because none of us stalk Atomsk like you do.

We're busy, you know, actually playing the game.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
Guys you don't have to go to the NJ boards to see what goes on there, just watch all the Smash News threads, it basically sums it all up. Basically *****ing about low tiers, Inui, and the power rankings.

Zip.

Smash Lord
Guys you don't have to go to the NJ boards to see what goes on there, just watch all the Smash News threads, it basically sums it all up. Basically *****ing about low tiers, Inui, and the power rankings.
ah.

why you never on AIM anymore? >:

Top Bottom