• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DDD Social: we livin' in smash 4

Jupz

Smash Master
LOL gates. Beef is cool and he's a great contributor to the boards unlike celebi who just posts in the social thread.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
I was kidding about Beefy.

Celebi, on the other hand, is just getting his post count +1 and does afraid of everything.

Same with Kitty, she just happens to mod here.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Serin I think you are the only person on SWF that even acknowledges post count.

Coney

Smash Master
lol @ all the talk!

i didn't get out of pools, even though i had a record of 7-4 and the other had 6-4, they decided it based on head-to-head instead of games, and he played this reeeally gay MK that just kept nado'ing over and over. and even though i was able to predict them, i'd try to tilt and they'd just do the flinching hit, you know? anyway, no more johns, there was a big debate, talked to like five different TOs but they went ahead and put him in.

kinda gay, but whatever...i'll be on commentary tomorrow, tune the **** in my friends <33

also lol @ DDD dittos, i hate those

Coney

Smash Master
eh, it's my fault for dropping the set to hyro...was close but lost the set. love that guy though.

my playstyle is just kinda not suited for fighting MK, it's such a read-and-react MU and i play kinda aggro so it's harder for me, i think. but hey, it happens!

Jupz

Smash Master
But still, if you had a better record then you should go through. Judging by when you versed him is dumb because what if the matchup is skewed like in this case.

Coney

Smash Master
i agree, but the only solution is just to get better

kinda depressing but hey, what can you do.

doubles are gonna be really bad for me, i played my first match and due to a mix of crippling sadness and outrageous fatigue, i ****ed up bad...like, dying from an MK dsmash in the middle of the stage at 120% bad. might get last in teams honestly

Zip.

Smash Lord
eh, it's my fault for dropping the set to hyro...was close but lost the set. love that guy though.

my playstyle is just kinda not suited for fighting MK, it's such a read-and-react MU and i play kinda aggro so it's harder for me, i think. but hey, it happens!
i play that exact same way ;__;

clowsui

Smash Legend
lol @ all the talk!

i didn't get out of pools, even though i had a record of 7-4 and the other had 6-4, they decided it based on head-to-head instead of games, and he played this reeeally gay MK that just kept nado'ing over and over. and even though i was able to predict them, i'd try to tilt and they'd just do the flinching hit, you know? anyway, no more johns, there was a big debate, talked to like five different TOs but they went ahead and put him in.

kinda gay, but whatever...i'll be on commentary tomorrow, tune the **** in my friends <33

also lol @ DDD dittos, i hate those
this means that vgbootcamp has an incredibly inconsistent method of bracket making >__>

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Are you the same guy that said Chibo was the worst host of all time in a single thread of its own back when COT4 had the near riot?

Gates

Banned via Warnings
lain beat CO18. Now he has to fight Atomsk next.

WHY ARE THEY PUTTING ALL THE DEDEDES TOGETHER THAT'S RACIST.

NNID
Budget_Player
Hey guys. I'm running Brawl- and I need your advice. (for those who don't know: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=255190 )

I've made a DDD .pac, but I'm not sure what to do with it or if it's okay as it is. Most people are telling me there's something wrong with it, but can't pinpoint what.

http://www.mediafire.com/?zwnjmzl3jiy

Changes worth noting here:
-stars on upB are just ********. Seriously.
-Dthrow CG is gone; instead you have Dthrow->ftilt. Ftilt's new speed and angle make that really, really, really abusive.
-Fsmash does stupid things to people on the ground. Anywhere.
-Dash attack is very silly.
-Fair is recovery.

If you guys feel like helping me make DDD-, check this out and tell me what you think (use the GCT in the post in smashboards), or what I should do to him. His gimp game didn't really get as much focus, simply because I couldn't figure out the goal of dashgrab CG on everyone, no infinites. Instead, his stage control and onstage abuse is buffed.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Stars on upB are awesome. If anything you should have more stars.

We already had dthrow -> ftilt on the whole cast except Jiggs and Squirtle.

Dash attack should have super armor before Dedede's face touches the ground just because.

Maybe make nair come out quicker and have his whole body be the hitbox instead of just the top.

make Uair and Dair be un-SDI able and the last hit of dair be a slight spike.

Bair should have his whole body be the hitbox and it should autocancel on the ground so it can be shorthopped.

Make dtilt trip 50% of the time and increase range and knockback slightly.

Fully charged Jethammer shouldn't hurt him and he should shuffle as movement when it is charged. It should also kill a lot early, charged or uncharged.

Adjust the probability of sideB to something more like:

1/2 chance of Waddle Dee
1/3 chance of Waddle Doo
1/6 chance of Gordo

Give Dedede's bottom super armor on the descent of his upB.

Inhale should come out faster.

NNID
Budget_Player
Stars on upB are awesome. If anything you should have more stars.

We already had dthrow -> ftilt on the whole cast except Jiggs and Squirtle.

Dash attack should have super armor before Dedede's face touches the ground just because.
Due to a coding oversight on my part that I figured was too epic to fix, they do 100 damage and kill instantly.

Dthrow->ftilt is actually something that gets rewarded now. Like with ftilt->uair, ftilt->utilt, ftilt->usmash, or sometimes ftilt->grab. Ftilt is good, and should work on those two as well now due to speed buffs and faster IASA on dthrow.

I'm hoping someone will help me out here; I don't really know how this guy is. Everyone keeps telling me there's something wrong with him that they can't pinpoint. I think he's good.

Dash attack is really silly. You have to try it to understand.

Also, I forgot-long hit on nair with angle 300.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
lol coney has some tight commentary and he knows lots of big words.

Dedede dittos don't count though. In order to make them count you have to swallowcide M2K afterwards.

Seibrik loses to NinjaLink, that's what you get for not using Dedede.

idk what happened with CO18 vs Atomsk or lain vs Havok. I'm guessing lain and Atomsk will win unless CO18 pulls something really clutch.

EDIT: lain lost T_T he's got a relatively easy loser's bracket aside from DEHF though.

EDIT2: Oh ****, CO18 won too. I just suck at predicting this lol.

EDIT3: CO18 lose to Lee Martin and got 17th :(.

EDIT4: lain lost to Judge and Seibrik lost to Ally. All Dededes are now out of the tourney.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Wait, did ADHD win Winners Finals? I stopped watching after Judge got knocked out.

Jupz

Smash Master
Good work ADHD. Hopefully all these were recorded. Also good **** M2K for beating Ally. Was ally using snake or metaknight?

3000th post

dawall250

Smash Journeyman
ally went snake for most if not all games (well at least late in the tournament). i kind of wanted ksizzle to beat ally, cuz i wanted to see him use lucario vs m2k. winners and grand finals were boring, adhd just ***** m2k, and livestream was down for ally m2k =/.

Top Bottom