• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DDD Social: we livin' in smash 4

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Atomsk, how do you like my AiB profile pic?

And yeah, you do look just like L_Cancel. I never noticed it that much until I saw the pic of you two together.

Junk, vex is definitely Pennsylvania's best Bowser.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
nah mang

he dededecides m2k

come on now.

lol.
he did that once when he was a stock behind like an ididot scrub and once in a 3 on 1 friendly and m2k even said the second time didn't count and when he said that gates got up and screamed "BULL**** THAT DOESN'T COUNT **** YOU JASON" and everyone was liek "u mad scrub"

Also,

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Did you guys hear about the comedian who entered submitted 10 puns to a pun writing contest hoping one of them would win?

He got hit by a bus and spent a week in a coma before braindeath.

Jdawg26

Smash Apprentice
So I was just messing around today and I think I may have found something... Slap me if I'm wrong though.
Does Charizard have a pummel break GR infinite against D3? To get the grab again you'd have to take a small step forward, much like D3's infinite against DK or Bowser. Can someone confirm/dispel this for me?

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
I strongly regret picking up Dedede as a main. Not because he's simple to play. Not because he has few tricks up his sleeve (even though I love Gordos), not because people find ways around him everyday. The community is just so......bad. I've only met maybe one or two Dedede's, and their first impression wasn't all that good. I've heard stories about other Dedede's and that doesn't make things better. This thread sucks, the poeple in it sucks, this boards sucks, hell, this character sucks. Everything sucks.

No wait, Zip is cool people. Alby isn't bad, either. Everyone else can suck it. Especially Seibrik. And Serin.

No clue where that came from.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
Man, with Pierces's opinion on the tier list and Mew2Kings opinion on the tier list, the new tier list is going to be CRAZY!!!!!!!!

Pierce says Diddy is the best.
Mew2King says that diddy and Falco are better than Snake and snake is tied with ICs and based off playing C018 Mew2King says that DDD was 'better than he thought' though no idea how bad he thought he was. I wonder what the new tier list will look like. I doubt its going to be modetly changes like previous tier list, and will probably go an undergo a massive mix up of the top tier, if only based on their ideas of the top tier.

Top Bottom