• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DDD Social: we livin' in smash 4

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Does Seibrik still use DDD? Or does he go full MK now on tourneys? *searches for valuable info*

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
I believe he goes full MK, but I have seen some recent friendlies of his Dedede vs. Halzy's Snake, and I think some1 said that He used Dedede against Ally in a tourney game at Winterfest, but he lost that game so... \(O_o)/

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
doin the all mk thing really, got way to good at mk/snake to even consider ddd right now, sorry guys.

I still play friendlies with him, mainly to train friends and stuff, so if i find anything interesting, i'll let you know.

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
doin the all mk thing really, got way to good at mk/snake to even consider ddd right now, sorry guys.

I still play friendlies with him, mainly to train friends and stuff, so if i find anything interesting, i'll let you know.
Yeahhh, when you hit limits with a character they tend to get boring really fast. :ohwell:

Gates

Banned via Warnings
That is not true TUSM.

We only really realized how good bair was for purposes other than gimping since late 2008.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
It's **** like this that makes me sigh.

Anyways, I'm gonna take the ACT in Feb. I'm not really worried about it yet, but some of the **** on it is mindnumbing hard that I have to use pure logic to answer.

Any advice? As a matter of fact, has anyone taken the ACT yet? Or at all?

Gates

Banned via Warnings
If you're almost out of time, fill in all the answers you left blank. I forget how exactly the ACT is scored, but I know this increases your score.

Commander_Beef

Smash Champion
No Gates...that's for the SAT.
You can guess and not lose any points for the ACT.

Serin... I found the ACT's mathematics to be easier than the SAT, and the reading parts too for that matter.
I don't know anything in-depth for the ACT essay though. :(
And everybody mucks up on the Science all the time... just be prepared to be annoyed by it. You can't really "study" for the science one either.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
No Gates...that's for the SAT.
You can guess and not lose any points for the ACT.
If you're almost out of time, fill in all the answers you left blank. I forget how exactly the ACT is scored, but I know this increases your score.
lrn2read ?

Well I guess I should have been more clear. What I meant was that you're not penalized for guessing on the ACT but you are penalized for leaving questions blank, whereas the SAT is the opposite.

OMG H4X

Smash Journeyman
NNID
rustytotallypwns
anyone going to pound have some floor space for my 2 friends and i?

were nice and we have a little money.

Commander_Beef

Smash Champion
Okay! While those people are going to Pound 4, I'm going to Wintergame Fest with at least 100 combatants! My last post until I leave in a matter of ten minutes.
I'm teaming with X again....this is where we really show what we're made of in the pacific coast!!
I'll take some pictures so you all can see them on Monday.

Zip.

Smash Lord
CommanderBeef101 (2 months ago) Show Hide
Marked as spam
Reply | Spam
ur mom was crazy

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

GAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Beef has gotta stop Youtubing while drunk.

inb4 Beef posts something like "I don't drink" or "I'm too young to drink".

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
LOL@Beefy.

Good luck at your tourney.

It's kinda ironic. You'd think with you know who gone (so he doesn't name search), this place would be more active.

Or do we have to get rid of Celebi too?

Gates

Banned via Warnings
I think Beef is a pretty cool guy eh can't understand sarcasm and doesn't afraid of anything

Top Bottom