• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DDD Social: we livin' in smash 4

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
Okay, so turns out they swapped PatG out for someone named Kwekky, so that makes things a little bit better =D.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
lol that makes it worse....

kewkky is one of the best players in puerto rico, and he plays ZSS just like patg does lol. but he mains kirby, ling is from PR right, he should be able to tell you more about it.

personally i would rather have patg in my pool than kewwky, cause pat isnt that great imo, but thats just me.

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
lol that makes it worse....

kewkky is one of the best players in puerto rico, and he plays ZSS just like patg does lol. but he mains kirby, ling is from PR right, he should be able to tell you more about it.

personally i would rather have patg in my pool than kewwky, cause pat isnt that great imo, but thats just me.
:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

:cry:

T3h Albino

Smash Master
Yeah I would've rather had PatG lol.

But maybe kewkky's inexperience against american playstyles will be a hindrance.

Good luck ;3

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
*stalks*

I can't wait for Pound. Yume, when are you coming to Pound? I'll get there at friday, so if you wanna hang out and/or play some matches for fun/training, I have loads of free time while Crew Battles at Saturday aren't happening! Whaddaya say? You can come play a few with me and some of the players from OH that invited me to play with them, but it depends where your housing is and when you're getting there. :)

*wants to be social and get to know as many people as possible*

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Compliments are hard to take cuz no matter how I thank you, I'll feel like I'm sounding egotistical. D:

Thanks for the compliments, man! We shall meet each other someday... I'm not planning on quitting Brawl anytime soon, and depending on how I do at Pound and how many people I meet and how awesome I find the community in person, I will most definitely return for other big tourneys! :bee:

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
Sweeetness, Id love to play you and get some practice against pros like you =D.

I will be there on Friday, just not sure when yet, if by Ohio ppl you mean Infern Angelis and friends I have his number and can get in contact with him. If you mean other ppl then ill be glad to exchange numbers and such =D.

btw, I suck lol, so dont expect too much out of me. =P

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Kewkky namesearching.
More like "finding out my pool's players and who they main". ;)

yes namesearching, i couldn't help myself but try and see what I find

And that'd be awesome, Yume. I'm probably gonna spend saturday with a couple of God Kais and some other players, getting to know new people and stuff. If you get there on friday early (I'll get off the plane from 2:30pm-3:30pm), maybe we can have some awesome friendlies before Pound's crew battles! :D And sure, I can exchange numbers, but let's save that for a couple of days before Pound4... My cellphone's a prepaid one (had my old one cancelled due to huge bills finding their ways to my mailbox), so I gotta buy some minutes... And I forgot my number.

Albert.

Smash Master
lolol Kewkky still doesn't understand how PEOEPLE IN POOLS TOGETHER ARE SW0Rn TO-THE-DEATH enemies.

He's gonna give Yum's the **** in friendlies but really Yum's a computer and is recording all his habits so he can use them against the **** kirby in nefarious ways!!!

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
lolol Kewkky still doesn't understand how PEOEPLE IN POOLS TOGETHER ARE SW0Rn TO-THE-DEATH enemies.

He's gonna give Yum's the **** in friendlies but really Yum's a computer and is recording all his habits so he can use them against the **** kirby in nefarious ways!!!
So.... If Yume gains something from friendlies, why are you complaining about it? Unless YOU want Yume to lose?! :rolleyes:

And here in PR, we always play with other people as much as we can, so that they learn how to beat our playstyles, that way we're forced to improve if we want to beat them. So, we keep improving each other by teaching them how to play against us, then finding ways around the tougher situations, and continue the cycle where each player practically shows the other how they play! I think that's the best way to improve, don't you think? ;)

And what if I use the other characters I know how to use? Remember, my main character icon is "random", hohoho.... I got some knowledge and experience using other characters! :lick:
not as well as my mains, but it's all good
So if we both agree to not use our mains (or only use them once), then that's what we'll do... Plus, I got 2 mains, so I can afford to use one of them in friendlies. :p

Also... Emoticons. :psycho::chuckle::embarrass

Gates

Banned via Warnings
I wish I could namesearch. Every time I do I always see discussions of metal or something.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
That's good advice.

Whenever I face someone I've never heard of before I just assume they're better than me and they'll likely beat me.

I have yet to be proven wrong.

Tekk

Smash Lord
Went to Zudenka's place yersteday, it was cool, my Wario is getting better, but I've got the feeling that my ddd isn't improving... x_x

Top Bottom