• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DDD Social: we livin' in smash 4

Gates

Banned via Warnings
thats why youre bad, you should have general knowledge on every character.
Oh is THAT how you get good? Learning useless knowledge about every character? I always thought it was you know, what's it called, practicing, but memorizing frame data on low tiers is definitely more important. Thank you for showing me the error of my ways. I'm glad it was you who gave me this advice since I trust you so much more than Ally, M2K, lain, Judge, or pretty much anyone else in the smash community and you're so much more successful then all of them combined.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Oh is THAT how you get good? Learning useless knowledge about every character? I always thought it was you know, what's it called, practicing, but memorizing frame data on low tiers is definitely more important. Thank you for showing me the error of my ways. I'm glad it was you who gave me this advice since I trust you so much more than Ally, M2K, lain, Judge, or pretty much anyone else in the smash community and you're so much more successful then all of them combined.
lol at bringing up m2k, a dude that knew frame data for every characters every move in melee...

also lol at the idea that knowing that ikes jab is really fast is useless information

Gates

Banned via Warnings
You guys should see The Mann. He looks exactly like Will Smith. Whenever I see him I go "yo homes to Bel-Air".

Tekk

Smash Lord
Vous êtes des animaux arréter de vous reproduire vous allez tous crever
LMAO <3
Lemme trad:

"You are animals, stop reproducing yourself, you all gonna die"
It's the lyrics from some Mr.Oizo 's song lol

(Oh and it's "arrêtez", not "arréter")
I love seeing americans speaking french xD

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
**** I JUST SWALLOWED MY GUM ON ACCIDENT -________-

Anyways.

So on the Mexican Tier list, Pit and Fox supposedly **** D3 70:30 Fox and 60:40 Pit.

Discuss.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
Sounds like they get camped hard over there. Has someone told them about powershielding?

I searched up party **** on youtube and got an 80s sitcom, miley cyrus and "what Hip-Hop really is" with a picture of 50 cent

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
last I heard that thing thats being touted as "Mexico's tier list" is pretty much just a visual representation of TKDs personal matchup chart.

and seeing as TKD mains fox and is a fair amount better than most of the mexican players, you can see how that would result in fox having an inflated tier position.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
I think Fox vs DDD is even or slightly in Fox's favor.
Same, though I haven't faced any truly good Fox mains.

I'm 12 and what is this.

im from mexico and we dont have a tier list .-. We ate beans
Why are there no good Mexican Smashers?

Because everyone who can run, swim, and jump is already here!
lolololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololololol

Wait...

ROFL TOO GOOD.

Metaknight 8:2 wow you can tell he's never seen a good Dedede play.
Ice Climbers 5:5 yeah gaiz itz soo ez u just uze teh dare cmping lolololol.
Snake vs. Olimar 6:4 Snake wow obviously he's never seen a good Olimar player either.

TKD is a ****ing idiot. He's like the Overswarm of the Southwest - he has a gigantic sense of self-worth, he thinks he's way better than he actually is, and anyone who takes him seriously is terrible.

Top Bottom