• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DDD Social: we livin' in smash 4

Jupz

Smash Master
I lol'ed at beef's post too.

Beef doesn't troll btw. Unless he's been secretly trolling us the whole time and he actually does understand sarcasm.

Zip.

Smash Lord
I lol'ed at beef's post too.

Beef doesn't troll btw. Unless he's been secretly trolling us the whole time and he actually does understand sarcasm.
That...actually wouldn't be surprising if it was true XD

Yumewomiteru

Smash Master
NNID
yumewomiteru
Thanks Beefy! <3
So is your avy, out of the FFs I played (VII, VIII, X, XII), I think Tidus is the cutest main character guy.

Commander_Beef

Smash Champion
Your welcome and thank you also! What you said was laughworthy. :)

I do not post invadingly, you're correct there Jupz. However, I believe you forgot that...to me, the text on the Internet doesn't compel with how I think. We've been over this once before with Gates and how he likes to make fun of that, and how I understand the text literally when I read it.
I wish we were to meet up in real life so that you would see the real side of me that's just like everybody else, who really does understand sarcasm in real life.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Get ***** Serin.

Also, I come here a lot wtf are you talking about? If anything I spend more time in MI threads than here.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
LMFAO!

I didn't even know what TUSM said, but now that Beefy quoted him, I'm glad I saw what he put.

T3h Albino

Smash Master
Never knows best is a fox from MD/VA

Rangnar0k is a pretty good DK from NC

You could probably beat them both, only problem is ofcourse ksizzle.

Ling Ling

Smash Apprentice
Why I won't beat him? :o D3 is not the only char I use and I'm practicing a lot anyways, my other chars are MK, Wolf, Lucario, Kirby and Bowser(Low tiers) I know those chars are in some disadvantage for MK but I'm getting for pound 4 ;)

Ling Ling

Smash Apprentice
Btw here's all the PR players for brawl if people want to keep in track:
Excel_Zero, Yubi, Cartoon, Kewwky, Luigimax, Deadly Drake, LK, MPD, Negi and Hyper. Rated and TLMSheikant aren't going and they're top players :(

Seibrik will face PR's best kirby/zss and top player kewwky! lets see what happens :p

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
dont say that to him lol. anyone has a chance of beating anyone. all you have to do is try your best

ling ling, our set should be fun. cant wait :)

Ling Ling

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, Hawk is GOOD but he's more into melee and It's unlikely to see him nowdays in tourneys unless they have melee involved. I've teamed with him several times with good results, one of the few players that I really enjoy teaming with, the others being Excel, Yubi and Negi (Teams Genius).

Gates

Banned via Warnings
At first I didn't recognize Ksizzle since his avatar isn't from iCarly.

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
ima kill you bro

miranda at the age 21

shes gonna be the goddess of this world

and sure ling, ill arrive there around 12 pm saturday

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
dang, I didnt know kewkky was going, hes like one of my favorite posters...

makes me wanna go now...

@ling, yo son YOU GOT DIS

Top Bottom