• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DDD Social: we livin' in smash 4

Commander_Beef

Smash Champion
http://allisbrawl.com/event.aspx?id=7295

That's my performance yesterday. It's really too bad I can't go to a lot to keep this consistent, but hey.
If any of you know X, the coolest Sonic in the west coast from Utah, we teamed and we ***** hard. His Sonic plus my King Dedede = holy h***. Tyrant and DSF got so scared during our doubles matches. Nothing like beating up two Meta Knights with a surprising team.
In Singles, I just couldn't get around Tyrant's Meta Knight, but I beat two other Meta Knights [hooray!] on my way to Tyrant in the bracket. If you click on my name there...you'll see the succession.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
X told us sonics about that, im sorry you had to team with such a cruddy partner. lol

but 3rd place in doubles is EXTRA legit, did you get anyvids of that?

Commander_Beef

Smash Champion
da K.I.D.... You obviously have not seen X play before. He beat Meta Knights and others in 10 money matches without losing. And he was a great offensive partner for my support of him. It's all about his reactions and mindgames for our strategy we figured out. Nope...I didn't get any, sorry.
That wasn't the main event though! Singles was great!

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
I quit. I'm not active enough + I don't really care enough XD
I see. Meh, I would've stayed there if only to have a purple name and access to another forum in case these other ones have nothing interesting to reply to.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Atomsk, that's really dumb.

And is there a reason that ADHD isn't in B-BR?
AND THAT PIERCE GOT IN?! (Not that he isn't good or anything. But seriously.)

CO18

Smash Hero
lol pierce knows alot of brawl and is way more active than adhd would be. im not really active at all either but i still browse and occasionally post

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Is the BBR active all the time? Or is it like the Debate Hall, that gets so inactive at times there's not a new post in it for days, or topics that actually want to make people reply in them?

Kewkky

Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Good God, man, get some rest! Your heart can't take too much stress, and your brain will also punish you for it. D:

That is incredibly bad for your health, I can see your lifespan decreasing... (it actually does decrease because of lack of sleep, by the way)

Gates

Banned via Warnings
I've finally managed to hit 72 hours without sleep. On a related note, I've memorized all of Lucaio's available framework

Discuss.
Now you gotta memorize all the frame data for all Lucario's pokemon moves (how many frames is the animation on Close Combat, Swords Dance, Extremespeed, etc.). Must be the entire moveset including egg group moves, TMs, HMs, and Move tutor moves.

9Kplus1

Smash Master

you spelt :lucario: wrong.
When I made that post, I was short some 72 hours of sleep. Sue me

Now you gotta memorize all the frame data for all Lucario's pokemon moves (how many frames is the animation on Close Combat, Swords Dance, Extremespeed, etc.). Must be the entire moveset including egg group moves, TMs, HMs, and Move tutor moves.
Actually: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=260573

gg Skarmory

Good God, man, get some rest! Your heart can't take too much stress, and your brain will also punish you for it. D:

That is incredibly bad for your health, I can see your lifespan decreasing... (it actually does decrease because of lack of sleep, by the way)
"80" is the new "60"

Like I wanna live to see 2100 =/...

Top Bottom