• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

DDD Social: we livin' in smash 4

Commander_Beef

Smash Champion
I'm not concerned about the long run. I'm having more fun now with Smash64 than I've had for a year and a half of Brawl. that's really important to me.
Understood. The fun of a video game is most important in general, the only reason to play a video game. Live it while you can, for the fun WILL run out.

Serin...you look pretty intense there. You have fun there right? :)

RATED

Smash Lord
wow that was ******** and random , but is so true, the other day I was talking with a friend of mine and she started to use the webcam to do handsigns like batman and that kind of stuff, then I said a joke and she typed ROFL. but in the webcam she was mad serious. I almost die laughing. that was so weird! jajajaja

AtotheZ

Smash Lord
wow that was ******** and random , but is so true, the other day I was talking with a friend of mine and she started to use the webcam to do handsigns like batman and that kind of stuff, then I said a joke and she typed ROFL. but in the webcam she was mad serious. I almost die laughing. that was so weird! jajajaja
rofl

if you know what I mean

Albert.

Smash Master
then I said a joke and she typed ROFL. but in the webcam she was mad serious. I almost die laughing. that was so weird! jajajaja
I experienced this like an hour ago skyping my GF LOL We we're both typing "lol"'s out of habit and such but our faces were static lol

like mine is now

but I just typed "lol" xD

LOL

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Serin, stop *****ing. I'm not closing the thread.

T3h Albino

Smash Master
I keep forgetting why I come back here.

Then I get to the thread, see a new post and I'm like "oh cool I wonder what it could be". Then I see serin *****ing, bunnyk hard modding, more serin *****ing, TUSM trolling celebi, Celebi trying to troll TUSM, Zip making short posts, and Gates talking about how much these boards suck *ohmygoshmetoo*.

Oh and CRASHIC not being wanted.

<<

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
I keep forgetting why I come back here.

Then I get to the thread, see a new post and I'm like "oh cool I wonder what it could be". Then I see serin *****ing, bunnyk hard modding, more serin *****ing, TUSM trolling celebi, Celebi trying to troll TUSM, Zip making short posts, and Gates talking about how much these boards suck *ohmygoshmetoo*.

Oh and CRASHIC not being wanted.

<<
This thread sucks badly. Worse then Serin's mom did last night.

The Phazon Assassin

Smash Champion
i don't see anyone trying to fix it. Look at all this trash on the floor. And when was the last time anyone mopped in here? There's mold growing in the corners, the wallpaper is falling apart, and I saw the same pizza box in the same spot since the first time I came into this room.

You're all grounded.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
My rhymes and records they don't get played
Because my records and rhymes they don't get made
And if you rap like me you don't get paid
And if you roll like me you don't get laid

Smudge

Smash Lord
HEY EVERYONE

Not sure if any of you remember me, But my name is Smudge, I'm (technically) the top ranked D3 player in the UK, but left Smash a couple of months ago. (about 6)

But recently, I've found myself getting back into the game, so I'm back =D

What's happened since I've been gone? anything interesting in the 6 months?

Top Bottom