• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 ('Terminal' - the 17th for Elite / 18th for non-Elite)

ThunderSt0rm

Smash Champion
In a general sense I like the layout of the maps. They feel less linear like maps such as Village and Resistance do, where there's only a few routes you can take to get to the other side of the map.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
I think it's silly how premium ELITE members on the other consoles still have to wait to get these new maps.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Words of wisdom from Seananners [paraphrased]:

"I feel like it should take longer to kill people in this game. I remember in Black Ops, it was strange getting used to the number of bullets it took to kill an enemy. But it allowed you to rush out and get kills without worrying about dying yourself. MW3, however, has just turned everyone into a coward."

My thoughts exactly.
I approve. I remember being able to get shot and still win fire fights.

Now I just instantly die and have to hard aim around corners. >_>

Edit: THE SKILL PRESENTED IN THAT MOAB ON DOME WITH THE SUPER SOAKER IS INSANE.

Master Xanthan

Smash Champion
Also, that was pretty great when I killed the guy who failed to panic-knife me then I sprayed him and I t-bagged him in the final killcam.

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
@thunder - best picture ever

Internet went out today. Always happens when something actually motivates me to play like major patches and new maps. Trust me when I say I have the worst luck ever.

Hopefully will be fixed by tomorrow.

:phone:

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
oh, cool.
they're starting to release the rest of the game that i already bought.

edit: i just read that they nerfed striker and buffed other shotguns. true story? any word on the street?

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
True story is true. I absolutely failed to kill people with the Striker today (although I do suck with it). On the other hand, I was ****** with a Naked USAS.

I love the new USAS. It's so beautiful. <3

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
Matchmaking put me in a game where my team was in the process of getting Moab'd

the other team was a full party of campy as hell people with kd of 2 and higher. Their live profiles all had "I camp 4 moabs" followed by the number of moabs they've gotten

I pulled out my heartbeat silenced acr with assassin and dead silence, played really gay next match just so I can keep buzzkilling them, don't even care that I'm gonna lose the match. The game ended with only one of them with a kd of higher than 2.0. They leave the lobby

I keep following them and do the same thing :troll:

many salt was had

ThunderSt0rm

Smash Champion
Matchmaking put me in a game where my team was in the process of getting Moab'd

the other team was a full party of campy as hell people with kd of 2 and higher. Their live profiles all had "I camp 4 moabs" followed by the number of moabs they've gotten

I pulled out my heartbeat silenced acr with assassin and dead silence, played really gay next match just so I can keep buzzkilling them, don't even care that I'm gonna lose the match. The game ended with only one of them with a kd of higher than 2.0. They leave the lobby

I keep following them and do the same thing :troll:

many salt was had

I love you, but only when the victims of your trolling aren't us <3

In other news, silenced Scorpion too good :awesome:

SwampertTheGreat

Smash Ace
KSG is everywhere naow. At least with the people i'm forced to play with because of elite. Having somebody in the party who doesn't have the maps always helps <3. Seriously it decreases the number of tryhards by a lot

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Pulled this from

http://www.callofduty.com/thread/100584619?start=0&tstart=0

Title Update 8: Networking enhancements
  • Theater improvements and fixes
  • Further improvements to "Host Disadvantage" / "Lag Comp"
  • Increased speed of YouTube uploads from 32k to 256k
  • Nerf to all Akimbo weapons (reduced fire rate)
  • Shotgun re-balance (Slight nerf to Striker, slight buff to all other shotguns)
  • Fix that prevents some users from not receiving their prestige token after prestiging
  • Fix stat bug that retains "games played" stat across prestiges.

(Note: TU8 is currently available on Xbox Live and is in certification on Playstation 3. It will be out shortly on all platforms soon.)
I didn't have a problem with akimbo Mp9s or Skorpions... Just the FMGs. But hell, reduced RoF is a good start.

MFW: When I realize that this might affect akimbo magnums, thus making Cowboy Shield Bop useless...

That's the "PG" version.

Anyone who wants to see the other version... F8AL, can I post the link?

Matt07

Smash Master
Wow that sucks for pistols, glad it affected the FMG's though. Glad to see the Striker got nerfed as well.

Also been using the XM25 lately, good for clearing out Domination flags. I like it :).

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
Internet is back, or at least it is currently. Might be on tonight to try out the USAS.

I'm also considering just deleting the new maps without even playing them. They both look **** to be honest and that way I can just play against bad kids. Win win situation.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Internet is back, or at least it is currently. Might be on tonight to try out the USAS.

I'm also considering just deleting the new maps without even playing them. They both look **** to be honest and that way I can just play against bad kids. Win win situation.
But then you won't be benefiting from your premium ELITE subscription.

@ ODIN: Sure, why not?

Top Bottom