• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 ('Terminal' - the 17th for Elite / 18th for non-Elite)

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I too will be on for a while tonight. I want to become compotent with the sniper in this game, as it's become amusing for me in Black Ops.:applejack:

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Worst death I spawn walk 5 ft then die by friendly care package
Lost.

Fun games, mates. I remember on one particular MOAB on Dome, I got a slow-mo quickscope. Felt like a Bond. I've reached a mediocre level of sniping, for the most part; I can't run around balancing the s*** out of enemy players like Delta can. So many lulz, and just as many MOABs. <3 Stefaaaan.:applejack:

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Lost.

Fun games, mates. I remember on one particular MOAB on Dome, I got a slow-mo quickscope. Felt like a Bond. I've reached a mediocre level of sniping, for the most part; I can't run around balancing the s*** out of enemy players like Delta can. So many lulz, and just as many MOABs. <3 Stefaaaan.:applejack:
Hey, you're not so bad at sniping yourself. I noticed you pulled some nice scores out on occasion.

Also, you can't use scores when playing with a party like the one we had to measure your skill. We're all good enough so that we have to COMPETE for kills. Most of us, on a team full of randoms, would pull ridiculously high skill counts, because randoms suck and you just get their kills easy. But with us, you need to run around and find people before someone else does.

I honestly have to wonder how anyone can play a game against us and stay in the lobby.
Silly people.
I wonder the same thing...

Shoutout to those 3 really bad no prestige kids we played against.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
I read that message late and all I could think was:

"woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow"

Also, running Support and only having UAV on is pretty lulzy. I created my own advanced UAV with all the UAVs I was putting up.

SwampertTheGreat

Smash Ace
I read that message late and all I could think was:

"woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow"

Also, running Support and only having UAV on is pretty lulzy. I created my own advanced UAV with all the UAVs I was putting up.
I wanted to get blind eye pro and in like all the matches we played I saw maybe 3 uavs from the other teams ._.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I'd like some more practice. Drop me an invite if anything's going on, if there's room.:applejack:

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
Holy lag batman. I need to find out why I'm getting such terrible connections lately.

Anyways, we dropped 2 moabs in one game trollolololol.

Top Bottom