• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 ('Terminal' - the 17th for Elite / 18th for non-Elite)

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
They've acknowledged it and fixed more minor problems- I don't think they're going to do anything about it.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
So after playing this game last month after a whole month of not playing all I can say is....

ummmmmmmmm the game hasn't changed.

Master Xanthan

Smash Champion
I'm still on the fence about doing that.

On the one hand; profit.

On the other hand; they (IW) could come out and say they'll start passing out bans today/tomorrow for people who self boosted for it. :/

Decisions, decisions...
I did the sitrep glitch and got sitrep pro VI a while ago and nothing happened to me.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
im so bad at this bad game.
This game rewards bad players while punishing good players. Don't feel bad.

1.82 K/D ratio atm. (My lowest in the entire series...)

I also love seeing the killceptions in this game. They're great. They show how I got CLEARLY outplayed.

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
This game rewards bad players while punishing good players. Don't feel bad.

1.82 K/D ratio atm. (My lowest in the entire series...)

I also love seeing the killceptions in this game. They're great. They show how I got CLEARLY outplayed.
BULL****!

Snack and I are REALLY bad players and we still suck at this game.:glare: We aren't being rewarded with anything.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Sitrep is stupid as hell to get anyways.

My K/D has been steadily improving lately. I started with like, a 1.6 and it's currently at around 2.1. People just gotta learn and adapt to the new game.

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
I'm still on the fence about doing that.

On the one hand; profit.

On the other hand; they (IW) could come out and say they'll start passing out bans today/tomorrow for people who self boosted for it. :/

Decisions, decisions...
My point exactly. However, it's been there since day 1 and they haven't said anything about banning people for it. They've only banned/deranked for more serious issues like the prestige token glitch and soon the damage glitch. Getting a pro perk doesn't seem too harmful.

They've acknowledged it and fixed more minor problems- I don't think they're going to do anything about it.
Again, valid point. Doesn't seem serious enough for a ban.

im so bad at this bad game.
Me too. <3

Sitrep is stupid as hell to get anyways.

My K/D has been steadily improving lately. I started with like, a 1.6 and it's currently at around 2.1. People just gotta learn and adapt to the new game.
I'm assuming you got sitrep via the trophy system method then? :smirk: But yeah, I had it on the majority of the night yesterday and I only destroyed 4 enemy equipment total. It would take forever.

I've been playing considerably well the past couple weeks. Don't know what I started the game with KDR wise, but now I have like a 2.88 and it's on the rise again. I just dislike how defensive I have to play to do well sometimes. :urg:

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
I'm assuming you got sitrep via the trophy system method then? :smirk: But yeah, I had it on the majority of the night yesterday and I only destroyed 4 enemy equipment total. It would take forever.

I've been playing considerably well the past couple weeks. Don't know what I started the game with KDR wise, but now I have like a 2.88 and it's on the rise again. I just dislike how defensive I have to play to do well sometimes. :urg:
Nah, I haven't even TOUCHED Sitrep in this game. I usually don't until my final prestige, ever. I just know it's stupid to complete because I finished SitRep Pro VI in MW2 legitimately (750 equipment).

SwampertTheGreat

Smash Ace
I've been doing a lot better recently as well. I've adapted I guess. You can't play this game like you would any other cod.

Also between all of us now we can normally get a few moabs a night. I'll be on tonight

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I'll play if there's anything going on tonight.:applejack:

Metal Reeper

Smash Champion
I feel like a lot of players complain so much....I feel all the bull**** in the game (Mostly spawn system) happens evenly to everyone.
I have the lowest kd at .9 and I don't complain lol.....I don't understand how you guys **** every game and still complain. (Not targeting everyone/anyone in specific)
I'm the worst lol.

SnackAttack

Smash Champion
You're ****ing terrible if you use Assassin.

I wanna take Dip**** Bowling and sodomize him with a ****ing baseball bat. I have never hated another human being nearly as much as I ****ing hate Dip**** Bowling.

Master Xanthan

Smash Champion
I feel like a lot of players complain so much....I feel all the bull**** in the game (Mostly spawn system) happens evenly to everyone.
I have the lowest kd at .9 and I don't complain lol.....I don't understand how you guys **** every game and still complain. (Not targeting everyone/anyone in specific)
I'm the worst lol.
its mainly because if you're really good at the game and you're on your way to a moab then usually you get pretty excited. But when you get buzzkilled because of an enemy with a deathstreak, well that's just a stupid way to die. Rewarding people for being bad at the game is the main thing that pisses me off in this game. I don't even care if people use Assassin. What I hate about this game are deathstreaks, campers, and spawns.

SwampertTheGreat

Smash Ace
I'm the worst lol.
Play with me and Banjo and then say that. We get ***** by every thing you imagine.
The better you are at a game the more it makes you angry. Being good at this game gets you nowhere

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I can understand that I'm extremely awful at the game. I do use Assassin, so I suppose that further demotes me. However, I am okay with being bad, and I'm trying to steadily improve.:applejack:

Super lost to Snack's post. <3

Fun games, mates. Really sorry I kept getting you killed, ODIN. I assure you that it was not deliberately done. :(

SnackAttack

Smash Champion
I can understand that I'm extremely awful at the game. I do use Assassin, so I suppose that further demotes me. However, I am okay with being bad, and I'm trying to steadily improve.:applejack:

Fun games, mates. Really sorry I kept getting you killed, ODIN. I assure you that it was not deliberately done. :(
I love you too much for you to be awful.

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
Play with me and Banjo and then say that. We get ***** by every thing you imagine.
The better you are at a game the more it makes you angry. Being good at this game gets you nowhere
Yep.

Yesterday I got killed because a guy threw an uncooked nade, accidentally hit the wall, rolled off the balcony and dropped right in front of me as I was running by.

How would that not drive anyone crazy?

Everybody has a rough start to CoD. The more you play the better you'll get.

In other news, I got a 44 killstreak today on hardhat with the guys and the game ended. Wonder what I could have reached had the game not ended.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
I'm the worst lol.
False, Snack is the worst. :troll:

You're ****ing terrible if you use Assassin.

I wanna take Dip**** Bowling and sodomize him with a ****ing baseball bat. I have never hated another human being nearly as much as I ****ing hate Dip**** Bowling.
What now?

Matt07

Smash Master
So the Damage glitch has been patched, right? I kinda wanted to use it so some guns don't shoot dust and actually act like guns *cough M16 cough.*

:urg:.

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
I know you're not doing it on purpose.

It's just the ****ing character collision in this game. @_____@

And it just so happens that it's either you or sometimes Peppy who happens to be next to me or in the doorway.

Mostly you. :awesome:

No hard feelings.

Except Peppy. **** that guy. :mad:

HE KNOWS WHAT HE DID.

Sorry for cussing you out. But we won't be doing that again anytime soon for obvious reasons. We cool?

SwampertTheGreat

Smash Ace
I know you're not doing it on purpose.

It's just the ****ing character collision in this game. @_____@

And it just so happens that it's either you or sometimes Peppy who happens to be next to me or in the doorway.

Mostly you. :awesome:

No hard feelings.

Except Peppy. **** that guy. :mad:

HE KNOWS WHAT HE DID.

Sorry for cussing you out. But we won't be doing that again anytime soon for obvious reasons. We cool?
Of course we are. I just can't resist doing it in gun game. I'm so use to it x_X
Also blame IW for giving the starting weapon a tact knife

Top Bottom