• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 ('Terminal' - the 17th for Elite / 18th for non-Elite)

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
yes. i support the argument it needs bigger maps. It will feel more like a war if the battlefield is quite big.
Well, the maps aren't really that small. I read that the reason why we think they are is cause the spawns in this game are so ****ed up. They want the keep the action/gameplay fast-paced so that's their reasoning behind spawning dead enemies behind you. They don't want anyone to spawn, and walk around for 5 seconds w/o seeing an enemy to shoot.

Hence, the creation of 'killceptions' came to life. Sometimes you can see 3 killceptions in one killcam!

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
I'm hopefully gonna play for a pretty long time tonight. Once we can get at least 5 people I'll stay on as long as other people stay as well.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I'm on, invite me if anything goes on, pweez.:applejack:

DSTP

Smash Journeyman
Well, the maps aren't really that small. I read that the reason why we think they are is cause the spawns in this game are so ****ed up. They want the keep the action/gameplay fast-paced so that's their reasoning behind spawning dead enemies behind you. They don't want anyone to spawn, and walk around for 5 seconds w/o seeing an enemy to shoot.

Hence, the creation of 'killceptions' came to life. Sometimes you can see 3 killceptions in one killcam!
Also, less clutter. I don't want to have to weave through a maze of cars and shrubbery only to get striker'd around a corner.

SnackAttack

Smash Champion
The reaction and the in game banter was priceless.

HotarmS: "Oh Snack, are you gonna get a MOAB? I'll lead 'em to you."

Snack: "Shut up HotarmS, Shut up HotarmS, Shut up HotarmS. Calm Down, Calm Down, Calm Down."

When I get it: "OH MY GOD I GOT IT. I GOT IT. *HyperVentilates* *Screams* *Firesoff FMG9s*

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
*snipes Good Sir StarFawx*

"WTF THIS KID SNIPED ME THERE WAS SO MUCH SMOKE ON MY SCREEN I COULDN'T EVEN SEE BUT THERE WAS NOTHING ON HIS SCREEN"

"I had Marksman and saw your name"

*Gets Balanced by Thunder*

"Delta's in this lobby!?"

"Yeah, I was the one who sniped Fox."

"OMG DELTA. I WILL FIND YOU. AND I WILL SMAW YOU."

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
Good thing I was using both at once. :awesome:

It was smoke from a frag grenade btw (the one I threw :troll:)
Marksman and Delta balancing FUUUUUUUUUU. Maybe I'll snipe out of boredom tomorrow.

The Cornerian army probably lost because Andross' army was using marksman. :c

And shoutout to everyone we played using the damage glitch who still went negative. That's impressive.

ThunderSt0rm

Smash Champion
They need to go back and actually fix the problems that they've created when they "fixed" the spawns.

The enemy team shouldn't be spawning in our area when we control 2 domination points.

That and all of the bs with the enemy team spawning behind us in kill confirmed.

:glare:

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
They need to go back and actually fix the problems that they've created when they "fixed" the spawns.

The enemy team shouldn't be spawning in our area when we control 2 domination points.

That and all of the bs with the enemy team spawning behind us in kill confirmed.

:glare:
The spawns aren't fixed yet? :urg:

Top Bottom