• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 ('Terminal' - the 17th for Elite / 18th for non-Elite)

DSTP

Smash Journeyman
Good games tonight, gentlemen. I'm actually glad everyone stayed as long as they did, that was quite a bit of fun, all things considered.

Hashbrow, I don't know how much you play, but seriously. Play with us more often, please. We need people like you, especially because SOME people are leaving...

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
HEY DON'T HATE ON ME BRO. I GOT COLLEGE.

No but really, give me like, the fall quarter, and I'll probably have some way of playing by Winter. You'll really only be without me for like...two months. From the end of September (practically October) until mid December. It's k, we can play BO2.

MAYBE BRIAN WILL RETURN AS WELL.

SnackAttack

Smash Champion
HEY DON'T HATE ON ME BRO. I GOT COLLEGE.

No but really, give me like, the fall quarter, and I'll probably have some way of playing by Winter. You'll really only be without me for like...two months. From the end of September (practically October) until mid December. It's k, we can play BO2.

MAYBE BRIAN WILL RETURN AS WELL.
Yes!

I SHALL RETURN IN THE WINTER. THE LEGENDARY VIRGIN DESTROYER WILL RISE AGAIN.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
But your days with the model are over now, amirite?
Now he can get MOABs with the AA12. :awesome:

Also, Saudi, we usually all sign on as a full party. The problem is is that we get annoying kids following us from lobby to lobby just to SMAW us repeatedly. They go like, 12-50, but they're SO GOD DAMN ANNOYING that we don't want to deal with it. :glare:

SnackAttack

Smash Champion
Now he can get MOABs with the AA12. :awesome:

Also, Saudi, we usually all sign on as a full party. The problem is is that we get annoying kids following us from lobby to lobby just to SMAW us repeatedly. They go like, 12-50, but they're SO GOD DAMN ANNOYING that we don't want to deal with it. :glare:
Like my IRL friends, amirite?

Yeah we usually assemburr on skype and only get on xbox when there's 6 assembled already

:phone:
HotarmS likes to stare at my MANLYYYYYYYYY PECS

DSTP

Smash Journeyman
Obligatory Borderlands 2 skype hype tonight maybe???

I just want a game I can play where I'm not constantly subject to bs.

Thino

Smash Master
free weekends on the PC version of this game are still hilarious

all kind of hacks

wallhacks, hit people everywhere you shoot, make people fall from the sky and die, etc..

Top Bottom