• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 ('Terminal' - the 17th for Elite / 18th for non-Elite)

Master Xanthan

Smash Champion
Delta got a moab and we stopped confirming at 64 and just ***** them the entire game.

I got a moab as well tonight. Yeeeee
Hahahahahaha, wow, there must have been mountains of salt.

Edit: Also, that's pretty smart since you're getting a bunch of double xp that way you still get 100 xp per kill. Also, does the enemy team get double xp after the moab as well or is that just the team that got the moab?

SwampertTheGreat

Smash Ace
Hahahahahaha, wow, there must have been mountains of salt.

Edit: Also, that's pretty smart since you're getting a bunch of double xp that way you still get 100 xp per kill. Also, does the enemy team get double xp after the moab as well or is that just the team that got the moab?
Just the team who got it

Master Xanthan

Smash Champion
No, they should get painkiller, juiced, final stand, deadman's hand, hollow points and martyrdom until the end of the match with DC pro on. :troll:
No, when you're on a deathstreak, you should get a giant "You Suck!" message across the screen until you get a kill.

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
They should all get Hallow Points until the end of the match :troll:.

:phone:

It's HOLLOW point. :troll:

hal·low
verb (used with object)
to make holy; sanctify; consecrate.
to honor as holy; consider sacred; venerate: to hallow a battlefield.

As much as I would LOVE the Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch, Final Detonation is bad enough.

Also, Happy Monday.

I'm in a good mood today, boys and ghouls.

Don't. STOP. ME NOW!

I'm having such a good time!!

SwampertTheGreat

Smash Ace
I don't think I had more than 10 deaths yesterday from anything except deathstreaks and strikers.
Too good. Also our team was super strong yesterday. Wouldn't mind all of us playing together again whenever

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
I'll be on tonight again around 9. I don't work the next 3 days so I'll be able to play quite a bit.

Also, the M4 is amazing. No joke.

Matt07

Smash Master
Well with hallow having a meaning like that O D I N it makes it the Deathstreak sound more epic.

@F8AL - Needs more Deathstreaks :p.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I'm on tonight. Went offline at around midnight yesterday, feeling convinced that there wouldn't be anything going on then.:applejack:

Top Bottom