• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 ('Terminal' - the 17th for Elite / 18th for non-Elite)

Master Xanthan

Smash Champion
Somebody explain to me why people complain about the type being op but dont mind the MK14.

Logic
What's wrong with the MK14? Not that great at close range. With the damage proficiency, sure its super OP but that's also a glitch. I don't mind the Type 95 that much either though. Every game has something that is considered OP so I don't really care anymore.

Edit: @Delta, the same thing happens to me with Live sometimes, I'll get access to internet but not Live. I still have no idea why, I just do something else for a bit and then try again.

SwampertTheGreat

Smash Ace
What's wrong with the MK14? Not that great at close range. With the damage proficiency, sure its super OP but that's also a glitch. I don't mind the Type 95 that much either though. Every game has something that is considered OP so I don't really care anymore.

Edit: @Delta, the same thing happens to me with Live sometimes, I'll get access to internet but not Live. I still have no idea why, I just do something else for a bit and then try again.
I don't have a problem with the MK14 it's just annoying to hear people go "TYPE KILLS TOO FAST". So does the MK14

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
I don't have a problem with the MK14 it's just annoying to hear people go "TYPE KILLS TOO FAST". So does the MK14
MK14 was pissing me off tonight.

Things did not go well tonight. And by well I mean by our standards, which have been raised to Mulitple MOABs Per Session. Not to say we lost any.

Man, the most annoying players were on tonight...

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
has anyone else downloaded the elite mobile app?

i got it for my android and its horrendous

at least i didn't have to pay for it (yet....)

:phone:

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
has anyone else downloaded the elite mobile app?

i got it for my android and its horrendous

at least i didn't have to pay for it (yet....)

:phone:
One of my friend's has it and he hates it.

And what's everyone's opinions on the two new maps?

DSTP

Smash Journeyman
Hey, you guys remember when you could get into the rock in Fuel?

Well............. In the new map pack, you still can.

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
https://twitter.com/#!/fourzerotwo/status/161895940926619649

fourzertwo said:
Updated #MW3 today; you'll notice improved lag comp, theater fixes, nerf to Striker, buff to all other shotguns, upload to YouTube faster.
Allegedly, this what happened;

The Striker retained its 6 pellets.

The AA-12 retained its 8 pellets.

The Model 1887 retained its 8 pellets.

The SPAS-12 retained its 8 pellets.

The USAS 12 now has 9 pellets.

The KSG 12 now has 9 pellets.

Extended mag damage glitch/trick is no more. I think there has been damage buffs to the SPAS and 1887.

DSTP

Smash Journeyman
lololol get trolled

edit: thought youd appreciate the #1 clip zlippy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JfqECaZq3Qw

:denzel:
I don't acknowledge any of those kills as legitimate.

In any respect, I thought it was funny watching the Machinima Respawn stream with Robert Bowling, when they asked him if "any old maps were coming back." Someone in the chat, in all seriousness, asked to bring back Nuketown.

Nuketown.

Nuketown.

Not only is Nuketown a bad map, but also it's not Infinity Ward. Good job.

*EDIT:
ODIN, all shotguns besides Striker have 9 pellets. That's what I heard.

DSTP

Smash Journeyman
Words of wisdom from Seananners [paraphrased]:

"I feel like it should take longer to kill people in this game. I remember in Black Ops, it was strange getting used to the number of bullets it took to kill an enemy. But it allowed you to rush out and get kills without worrying about dying yourself. MW3, however, has just turned everyone into a coward."

My thoughts exactly.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I'll play with you guys, Swampert.:applejack:

How much does the new map pack cost for download? I could probably afford it now if my guess is at least around the true price.

Top Bottom