• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 ('Terminal' - the 17th for Elite / 18th for non-Elite)

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
My friend joined in progress and then complained about what everyone used....
First World Problems.

I really wanna know the thought process of someone who routinely joins in progress.

"OH, I'M GONNA JOIN MY FRIENDS! I'M SURE I'LL BE PUT ON THEIR TEAM! JUST LIKE THE LAST TEN TIMES!"

:Our wayward hero is once again thrown into the toils of a game of Domination, with a score of 15-165. He is on the losing team. His 'friend' has a full party.:

"OH! WELL, I'LL JUST PLAY AGAINST HIM!!! HARP DARP!!"

:Our valiant idiot then proceeds to go 4-55, but not before making our True Hero of the story, die 1 kill away from an epic MOAB or Nuke or equally satisfying killstreak:

"I KILLED MY FRIEND! YAY! I GOT YOU!:awesome:"

But our True hero of the story...:mad:

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
"OH, I'M GONNA JOIN MY FRIENDS! I'M SURE I'LL BE PUT ON THEIR TEAM! JUST LIKE THE LAST TEN TIMES!"

:Our wayward hero is once again thrown into the toils of a game of Domination, with a score of 15-165. He is on the losing team. His 'friend' has a full party.:

:Our valiant idiot then proceeds to go 4-55, but not before making our True Hero of the story, die 1 kill away from an epic MOAB or Nuke or equally satisfying killstreak:

That pretty much sums up my thought process from the one time I joined in F8AL's game and he got extremely mad at me for that nuke :awesome:

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
First World Problems.

I really wanna know the thought process of someone who routinely joins in progress.

It's funny, because I did this once in black ops, and got deleted by four of my friends for ruining a game for them. I went 51-7, called two gunships on them, and basically triple-capped them the entire game from when I joined. :)

Master Xanthan

Smash Champion
It's funny, because I did this once in black ops, and got deleted by four of my friends for ruining a game for them. I went 51-7, called two gunships on them, and basically triple-capped them the entire game from when I joined. :)
Sounds like they will need a low sodium diet after that :awesome:

NOVA1106

Smash Ace
Oh.

Well. Um...

Did you win a game before that happened? Could have glitched and 'rewarded' you again. I've had that happen. You don't get the exp or anything, but it shows the 'Earned Challenges' screen from the last game sometimes.
I actually lost 2 in a row thanks to my noob-mates lol

:phone:

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
A friend of mine just caught up to me prestige wise cause he did the token glitch and got unlimitd double xp

He'll probably get rank reset.
No, he WILL get rank reset.

And then I will laugh when he cries like a little girl.

Bowling has already said anyone doing the Token glitch will be reset.

"But my friends did it on my account when I wasn't home! D:"

Get new friends.

Master Xanthan

Smash Champion

Get new friends.
I'm gonna laugh at his misery then, hahaha.

NOVA1106

Smash Ace
The catch is there might b a 99.99% the code will activate ur 360 thus evolving it into a transformer...lol..no catch just a price of $58.when I got my 360 I went ahead nd bought a 12 month without checking to see if mine was still active

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
That pretty much sums up my thought process from the one time I joined in F8AL's game and he got extremely mad at me for that nuke :awesome:
You're a *****.

Get new friends.
Yeah, it was probably their brother's boss' girlfriends' mothers' little counsin's dog sitter who did that.

Again, you play on the PS3. This statement is automatically invalid.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Don't worry, after playing MW3 for a while you won't notice the slow pace too much.
Yeah, I suppose. I am adjusting rather quickly.

Just finished a few games of survival mode, I get destroyed by juggrnauts. Coping with one of them is fine, but with two, I try to keep a distance whilst firing, and I get pinned during the process. How many melee knives did it take to kill one? I kept to mostly headshots, but that took long enough. Learned about the benefits of flashbangs when it came to them, however.:applejack:

Incidentally, the main theme is oh so invigorating. I have fallen in love with it.

SwampertTheGreat

Smash Ace
Playing on the ps3 is easily the most painful thing i've ever done before.
The controller is so horrible.I hit the menu button any time I go to check the scoreboard the sensitivity on it is insane.I might play on 2.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Double bank knife across 7 maps!

Why do you sound surprised? The CoD community will do anything for a kill these days.

I wish you could disable that w/o appearing offline.

*grumbleMW2nukegrumble*
Or domination on Seatown! ;D

First World Problems.

It's more like, "I wanna troll the hell out of F8AL and lead the nub team to victory!"

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
If you reset your stats....Does that delete the custom classes you unlocked?
If you're talking about the 10th prestige to prestige level 'zero', yes. You lose everything. Titles, classes, unlocks.

*Play game mode with objectives*
*People play for the kills*

You know this is Call of Duty, right?

Since when has anyone ever played THE OBJECTIVE?!

:urg:

Sad truth, I know. Yet, there it is.

Pluvia

Hates Semicolons<br>;
I sure that 90% of the people that did the token glitch don't actually care about getting reset. The glitch gave no one an advantage, and the punishment isn't really a punishment.

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
I sure that 90% of the people that did the token glitch don't actually care about getting reset. The glitch gave no one an advantage, and the punishment isn't really a punishment.

O_o

Except for being able to unlock everything through your prestiges and have near unlimited double xp...

Followed by being reset to level zero prestige, level 1, if not worse.

I... What?

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
*Play game mode with objectives*
*People play for the kills*

Sticking to TDM
So much for rewarding objective players. :awesome:

No. Again, you have no idea on what you're talking about.

O_o

Except for being able to unlock everything through your prestiges and have near unlimited double xp...

Followed by being reset to level zero prestige, level 1, if not worse.

I... What?
He's obv trolling, just ignore him.

Top Bottom