• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 ('Terminal' - the 17th for Elite / 18th for non-Elite)

ThunderSt0rm

Smash Champion
No I just forgot to go back and save the game with it

BUT I ACTUALLY DIDNT AND I FOUND IT IN MY FILE SHARE

I is a happy Tundra : D

QUUUUUUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDD

DSTP

Smash Journeyman
So for all of you who were playing with me when I randomly rage quit just before the game ended, my TV is so bad that I can't even make out what the score is. So bite me.

I was kinda done anyway.

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
Couldn't contain my rage near the end. The second someone on the enemy team sees a red dot to them it justifies sitting in a corner because they're "tactically waiting for me." Blow it out your ***, you're terrible.

To all the corner campers:

I will find you....

and I will kill you.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Call of Duty: Modern S'more-fare 3. Pitch yer tents, we's campin'.

Holy crap at the amount of edits required to convey that message to campers, BKP.:applejack:

ThunderSt0rm

Smash Champion
Couldn't contain my rage near the end. The second someone on the enemy team sees a red dot to them it justifies sitting in a corner because they're "tactically waiting for me." Blow it out your ***, you're terrible.

I will find you....

and I will kill you.
Ayo you're doing it wrong.

Long speech where u at

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.

"My name is Tornado Aido."

"Commander of the Armies of SWF."

"General of the FMG legions."

"Father to a murdered Snack."

"Husband to a murdered ODIN."

"and I will have my vengeance.....In this life or the next."

"Unless the game ends"

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629

I will find you....

and I will kill you.

"My name is Tornado Aido."

"Commander of the Armies of SWF."

"General of the FMG legions."

"Father to a murdered Snack."

"Husband to a murdered ODIN."

"and I will have my vengeance.....In this life or the next."

"Unless the game ends"

I love you guys.

So last night, I was playing some HC SnD with Darrel, Wretched, Swamp, and my cousins. So I get a kill with a sniper rifle, and some guy calls me out for derp scoping. I say, "Yeah right, I can't do that"

Wretched says, "OH-DIN! PURRRRRRRRRRRRRR! I can teach you how to Dougie!"

So we derped around, and I can sorta Derp scope now.

It's kinda fun. Still incredibly stupid and overpowered.

Master Xanthan

Smash Champion
Speaking of Wretched, he sent me a message last night, and it was just a bunch of random noises. Not quite sure what the point of it was......anyway I'm looking forward to the January DLC, hopefully it'll be good.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Speaking of Wretched, he sent me a message last night, and it was just a bunch of random noises. Not quite sure what the point of it was......anyway I'm looking forward to the January DLC, hopefully it'll be good.
He just wants you.

Depending on the price I may or may not get it.
You and I both know it'll be at least $15 per DLC/map pack. That's the new "norm" they started a while back.

SwampertTheGreat

Smash Ace

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
From a fanboy's point of view, he WAS playing on Dome

But since every map suffers from this, this is inexcusable as a company from IW and Craptivision

:phone:

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
My cousin came over today, and he brought his PS3, along with a copy of MW3, to my surprise. I am available, for PS3, for a few days.

Leafy said he was selling the game to go to the Moon, at least, figuratively, LOL.

I've also been practicing Quickscoping in Black Ops for the past day or two, and I'm becoming rather consistent. I'll see how the game transfer goes, but I may go for a Sniping class in MW3. Only time will tell.:applejack:

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
My cousin came over today, and he brought his PS3, along with a copy of MW3, to my surprise. I am available, for PS3, for a few days.

Leafy said he was selling the game to go to the Moon, at least, figuratively, LOL.

I've also been practicing Quickscoping in Black Ops for the past day or two, and I'm becoming rather consistent. I'll see how the game transfer goes, but I may go for a Sniping class in MW3. Only time will tell.:applejack:
Sniping in MW3 is SO EASY. I've never considered myself good at it, but man, I do extremely well with it in this game. It's just so powerful, fast, and balanced.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
It's much easier than I expected to quickscope in this game, wow. It's still fairly difficult, though.

Also, my goodness at the running speeds. I knew people said it was slow, but god damn. I feel as if boulders are tied to my feet. I cannot wait to get this game, nonetheless.:applejack:

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
Does anyone know what it's like to play against a team of 6 camping in their spawn in kill confirmed with type 95s and snipers?

Well, I just found out on a game of interchange.

Most infuriating game of CoD I've ever played in my life.

Master Xanthan

Smash Champion
It's much easier than I expected to quickscope in this game, wow. It's still fairly difficult, though.

Also, my goodness at the running speeds. I knew people said it was slow, but god damn. I feel as if boulders are tied to my feet. I cannot wait to get this game, nonetheless.:applejack:
Don't worry, after playing MW3 for a while you won't notice the slow pace too much.

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Does anyone know what it's like to play against a team of 6 camping in their spawn in kill confirmed with type 95s and snipers?

There's part of the problem. Ugh.

Some modes, this map is tolerable. Like Search. TDM/KC? Forget it.

Sorry to hear that. :c

My schedule is really goofy until next Friday gents. I work 7-3 pretty much every night. Yes, this includes the holiday. Monday I'm 9-6. And Wednesday I'm 7-2. But don't expect to see me up late. If you see me on CoD, send me an invite. If you don't see me on CoD, don't be surprised. With my schedule the way it is, I may not wanna be tied down to something I can't easily turn off (if you know what I mean).

With that said...

If ONLY 72 hours remained... :urg:

F8AL

Banned via Warnings

Why do you sound surprised? The CoD community will do anything for a kill these days.

My friend joined in progress and then complained about what everyone used....
I wish you could disable that w/o appearing offline.

*grumbleMW2nukegrumble*

Top Bottom