• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 ('Terminal' - the 17th for Elite / 18th for non-Elite)

mitch2302

Smash Journeyman
played my first game in awhile yesterday and im happy about every fix so far except for the spawns. i like how the game feels without lag compensation-- feels more like other CODs even when lagging. the spawns are still so ****ty but i dont know how they could fix it. i think the main problem is just the maps-- all of them are so ****ty and tiny that theres no other place for people to spawn but beside you or in your bum.

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
I haven't played much in the last couple days but last night at sir Falcrow's house the spawns were really ****ed up.

I'm done working at 8:30 tonight and I intend on playing for a loooong time. Tomorrow is my only day off from work so I'll more than likely be playing a lot tonight/tomorrow.

.....are you ready?

ThunderSt0rm

Smash Champion
hype

So it starts at 7pm PST, that'll be 10pm where I am (EST).

Btw does anyone know how exactly it works? Do we need the most captures total as a team or will it look at individual players?

SwampertTheGreat

Smash Ace
So me and Nate looked into it and we've been fooled team swf ;.;.
Deh twitters lied. Everyone I know has been saying it's a clan op because of the skull thingy next to it but apparently that's false.
:(

Pluvia

Hates Semicolons<br>;
So they decided not to lose a lot of revenue due to the token glitch and are instead temp banning people for a day or 2 and reseting their stats to zero.

It's not unexpected really, they'd lose a lot of revenue if they perma-banned everyone that did it.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
So they decided not to lose a lot of revenue due to the token glitch and are instead temp banning people for a day or 2 and reseting their stats to zero.

It's not unexpected really, they'd lose a lot of revenue if they perma-banned everyone that did it.
IW has gotten soft it seems...

Master Xanthan

Smash Champion
Or greedy.

I feel like abusing the glitch whilst I still have it, might as well enjoy it while it lasts.
but you said they'd reset your stats, meaning a rank reset. I mean you're already 3rd prestige, so getting reset to level 1 0 prestige wouldn't be that fun

Pluvia

Hates Semicolons<br>;
I'm actually 5th prestige, but getting reset is fine, it's like the equivalent of a stern look. Heck you can reset all your stats yourself once you reach level 10. And if I get bored of prestiging then I'll just sit at level 80.

F8AL, the amount of people that has done this glitch is insane, the highest estimate was about 25 million in future DLC sales, assuming only a fraction of the online community did this glitch.

ThunderSt0rm

Smash Champion
lmao so after I start strong with the spas on Carbon Domination I get hate mail from this one guy. I continue to get more and more hate mail from him in the game saying I'm bad and I should quit.

I get a moab and poop all over the other team's face.

I get even more hate mail after the game, one including "lmfao stick to wii nub".

He's constantly negative or even at best while I'm getting a k/d of ~2 every game and he still continues to send me mail telling I "got **** on"

:awesome:

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Lost to the Wii statement. Good stuff, Thunder.:applejack:

Incidentally, after a convincing (and somewhat funny) voice message from Snack, I'm going to make efforts to get MW3.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Because I wanna hear his sexy *** rage in this sexy *** game.:applejack:

Metal Reeper

Smash Champion
I believe that....pretty much every sub is good besides that pm9 thing. Every assault rifle is good.
What do you think is better, m4a1, scar, acr, or fad? I've been liking FAD. my kd is increasing :)

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
So I used the striker tonight for the first time in a while.

Got it to level 14 within like...5 games? If that. Pulled a 3 K/D at the least basically every game I played with it tonight. Needs moar nerf.

mitch2302

Smash Journeyman
lol... almost lost that last game of KC cause i was lulled into such a relaxed state from playing with you guys. forgot to pick up tags, since no team ever even gets close.

Top Bottom