• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 ('Terminal' - the 17th for Elite / 18th for non-Elite)

Pluvia

Hates Semicolons<br>;
After I figured out I could make over 4000 a match incredibly easily in Kill Confirmed, it is now the only playlist I play.

Edit:

The randoms are getting worse. I had a teammate who just spun in circles from the start of the match.

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
I managed to do better than my friend yesterday on my 1st time playing MW3 on the PC.

He was all like "The skill level on the PC is far higher than the xbox, your tactics won't work"

Proceed to use FMG'S and go 30-4 in FFA.

^My face after^

Grandeza

Smash Master
They should have just kept sniping like it was in Black Ops honestly. I have no problems with sniping in any games, but it seems like you guys didn't mind it in that game so it probably would have been for the best.

Pluvia

Hates Semicolons<br>;
My friend has double XP and in a match one of our teammates got a MOAB, so it popped him up to 4x exp.

And then he got a MOAB. It was insane.

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
No, for some reason we tend to force jokes ever since badkid now and balance means the opposite of balance.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
not sure if serious.
Haha, nah man, I was joking. :awesome:

Ohhhhhh don't I know it, the most balanced thing in the world. Its almost as balanced as the Type 95 :troll:
True dat, Nate. :troll:

EDIT: I JUST READ THEY ARE PATCHING EXTENDED MAGS ON SHOTGUNS WHAT THE BUTT
Is it me or is it cOLD in here?

First thing I thought of was SNL

And them not topping lobbies isn't the point in my eyes. I'm annoyed at the fact that I get buzzkilled or screwed over because of some guy quickscoping, not supporting his team, and then going negative. He could care less that he went negative, but I care if that crap screwed me of a higher killstreak, or even just messing my k/d up for the game.

All while he rides his support package to a k/d of 16-29 or something.
I hate it when they're in my game in general. Whenever I kill an enemy sniper, I say "I got grizz!"

I only find it annoying when they're on my team, for the reasons Thunder stated.
^
See my previous response.

This is salt.

Try to enjoy the game for what it is (trash heap) and not to take it seriously. It's like trying to have a deep discussion with the Court jester - It's not suppose to be that way.
Post like this again and you'll be infracted. Don't like this game? Don't post in this thread. You have been warned. You've already voiced your opinion on this game and it was duly noted, we get it.

I managed to do better than my friend yesterday on my 1st time playing MW3 on the PC.

He was all like "The skill level on the PC is far higher than the xbox, your tactics won't work"

Proceed to use FMG'S and go 30-4 in FFA.

^My face after^
Imagine playing MW3 on the PS3. You'd go 100-0. :troll:

They should have just kept sniping like it was in Black Ops honestly. I have no problems with sniping in any games, but it seems like you guys didn't mind it in that game so it probably would have been for the best.
^
This.

No, for some reason we tend to force jokes ever since badkid now and balance means the opposite of balance.
It's been like this since MW2.

SnackAttack

Smash Champion
First thing's first, shout-outs to Richard, Rainier and Stefan for that AMAZING bro-talk last night.

Second: I really can't believe people are defending the INCREDIBLE balancing that was going on in that clip.

Third: I'm glad I didn't take a week long break. I just need to stop being so hard on myself. Getting mad because I don't have a 2 K/D every game is RIDICULOUS.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
First thing's first, shout-outs to Richard, Rainier and Stefan for that AMAZING bro-talk last night.

Second: I really can't believe people are defending the INCREDIBLE balancing that was going on in that clip.

Third: I'm glad I didn't take a week long break. I just need to stop being so hard on myself. Getting mad because I don't have a 2 K/D every game is RIDICULOUS.
I knew you'd break in less than a week.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
One day in the IW/Sledgehammer offices

Employee 1: "Hey guys, remember when we introduced that nuke kill streak in MW2?"
Employee 2: "Yeah, what about it? If I recall correctly, they were relatively easy to get or people often boosted for them."
Employee 1: "Yeah, so why don't we need a similar kill streak in MW3, but this one doesn't end the game!"
Employee 2: "Uh, were you even listening to me? I said that people often boosted for stuff like that in our previous game."
Employee 1: "Yeah well, I'm adding it anyways! Oh, and death streaks too! Can't forgot about those."
Employee 2: *groans*
Robert Trolling: "This will be the most balanced CoD game they'll ever play! :D"

SwampertTheGreat

Smash Ace
Snack you need to lighten up. K/D means nothing and you shouldn't be so hard on yourself.
My k/d got butt ***** the second I made a spas class yo

DSTP

Smash Journeyman
Sir...

It seems we have found common ground. Well said, my friend.

Grandeza

Smash Master
I find sniping in black ops a lot of fun actually. More so than any other CoD. Only thing that put me off was that the hit detection was terrible(I mean you could be hard scoping a guy and be right on him and miss) and second chance. If they made sniping like black ops in this game I would really have fun.

Grandeza

Smash Master
Would you guys actually be okay with it if sniping was how it was in CoD4? I found it about as easy to snipe in that game as MW2. Maybe easier.

But they shouldn't have let quickdraw affect snipers. Maybe then quickscoping would be less of a common thing.

Master Xanthan

Smash Champion
Yeah I played CoD4 and judging on the killcams quickscoping looked easy as pie on CoD4, the only game that made quickscoping difficult to do was black ops

SwampertTheGreat

Smash Ace
To everyone in the swf clan please do your part tomorrow.
We're entering the clan op for most dom caps and we all need to put forward some effort. Don't want this to become some people do work for others to get rewards.

We got dis

Master Xanthan

Smash Champion
We're entering the clan op for most dom caps and we all need to put forward some effort. Don't want this to become some people do work for others to get rewards.

We got dis
Wait they finally started clan operations? Or is it a lone wolf challenge? If its a lone wolf challenge, its not gonna do anything towards leveling up. If its a clan operation then I'm in. But Odin needs to enlist the clan to do it since he's the one who made the clan.

SwampertTheGreat

Smash Ace
Wait they finally started clan operations? Or is it a lone wolf challenge? If its a lone wolf challenge, its not gonna do anything towards leveling up. If its a clan operation then I'm in. But Odin needs to enlist the clan to do it since he's the one who made the clan.
It's a clan op.
It has the skull next to it

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Would you guys actually be okay with it if sniping was how it was in CoD4? I found it about as easy to snipe in that game as MW2. Maybe easier.

But they shouldn't have let quickdraw affect snipers. Maybe then quickscoping would be less of a common thing.
Yes.

We got dis
I should be there.

Top Bottom