• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 ('Terminal' - the 17th for Elite / 18th for non-Elite)

Matt07

Smash Master
Awesome Overkill glitch, now if they kept it, it'd be so useful, the M16 would kill in one burst :). Well, every gun would be insanely good.

And I left my MW3 at back where I live during school, so I can't play it for 3 weeks :(.

:phone:

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Have they fixed the kill streak glitch yet? Would be pretty sad if they didn't since MW3 is running off the same engine as MW2.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Nate, you playing tonight?

I can't really talk if I play during the night since everyone is sleeping. x_x

Yes. Where you get 2 of the same but you can only use one.

Chaco

Never Logs In
I'll be on in like. 2 Minutes. As I walk to my already on MW3 Xbox.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
i don't use the striker for the same reason i stopped using the type 95 and the fmg9's.

i don't want to depend on a weapon only to have it nerfed.
that's why i don't use the popular "OP" weapons because i will be pissed if the gun(s) i like get nerfed.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
So guys, Thunder and I ran into a bunch of people balancing tonight. It was great. We started balancing right back and they got salty and left.

Also: Shotguns still don't suck.

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
The striker is ********.

That is all.
That is all.
So say we all.

i don't use the striker for the same reason i stopped using the type 95 and the fmg9's.

that's why i don't use the popular "OP" weapons because i will be pissed if the gun(s) i like get nerfed.
I don't use them because they're popular and overused. I refuse to use them. It's why I never used the FAMAS or the 74u in BLops, and still won't. Won't ever touch the MP40 in W@W either.

So guys, Thunder and I ran into a bunch of people balancing tonight. It was great. We started balancing right back and they got salty and left.

Also: Shotguns still don't suck.
WTF is 'Balancing'.

SwampertTheGreat

Smash Ace
Even with it gone the hit detection in this game is so bad.
I'll probably be on tonight. I've been playing BF lately which doesn't make me want to commit murder

Pluvia

Hates Semicolons<br>;
Striker doesn't need a range nerf. If they're near the edge of it's range then 9/10 SMG's will win.

Yeah sometime the Stiker will win, but then again sometimes a sniper will beat a SMG at close range, will is more absurd.

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion

I do the same thing. Only thing I can hope for now is that they leave the ACR and MP7 alone because that's about all I use.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I do not think I'm getting this game, guys. :c
:applejack:

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
my problem with avoiding the "OP" guns is that idk if i should be using the mp7 or pp90m1.
i want the one that's least likely to get nerfed..... lol

Master Xanthan

Smash Champion
my problem with avoiding the "OP" guns is that idk if i should be using the mp7 or pp90m1.
i want the one that's least likely to get nerfed..... lol
I don't see the big deal, if a gun gets nerfed just start using a new one. Good guns are fairly easy to use and there a decent number of good guns.

M4A1, ACR, FAD, G36C, MK14, UMP45, PP90M1, P90, MP7, CM901, Type 95

These are all guns that I would consider viable. I may have forgotten about a few guns, but if a gun gets nerfed any of the other guns that I listed are pretty easy to switch to.

Matt07

Smash Master
I see no reason to prestige in this game compared to Black Ops (just for gold camo.) And it took a while to earn SitRep Pro legit so, Level 80 I stay.

Master Xanthan

Smash Champion
only once in MW2 to unlock prestige challenges, I just did again to get more challenges. Does anyone know if that unlimited prestige token glitch still works? I wanna do it.
Not sure if you can still do it. But do it at your own risk (which could involve a perma-ban).

Top Bottom