• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 ('Terminal' - the 17th for Elite / 18th for non-Elite)

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
I think I might have to test this game out after lag compensation has been buttnerfed.
Getting on right now.

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
Haven't had problems with lag so far.

I HAVE had problems with the terrible new game type drop zone. The spawns are terrible, the striker nubs run rampant, and you basically need to sacrifice yourself to get points. Not my style.

DSTP

Smash Journeyman
That was a really fun session. Played 1.5 games.

Game 1: Unplayable ground war domination due to HUGE lag.

Game 2: Unplayable regular domination due to HUGE bull****.

*Skyrim.

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629

*Skyrim.
Skyrim too good.

Needed to upload this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8EWHkD98M60

:smirk:

Too lazy to move because the doggie is cuddling with me.

Magic the Gathering it is.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
holy **** they got rid of lag compensation??!?!?!!!??!?!

**** YEAH I'M SO ****IN' STOKED

good news at the end of a ****ty day

p.s. yes, i will be more than happy to enjoy getting host advantage. i don't care about anyone's fun but my own. hehe

Master Xanthan

Smash Champion
Dome is a horrible map. Its too small, spawns are ****ing awful, and there are so many ****ing explosions all the time that I can't aim because I'm either flashed, stunned, my aim is thrown off by a frag grenade that wounded me, or I get tubed, or some other random *** explosion.

Edit: And not only that I've been killed so many times by Dead Man's Hand today, and a few times to Final Stand, its unbelievable.

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
Yeah, any removal of lag compensation has made this game unplayable for me. That, or I had the worst night of CoD ever.

I'm selling it. Hello Blops.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
A lot of the clips in my vault got messed up :[
I'm sure they're aware of the problem and are working on a fix. Either that or it's temporarily.

Haven't had problems with lag so far.

I HAVE had problems with the terrible new game type drop zone. The spawns are terrible, the striker nubs run rampant, and you basically need to sacrifice yourself to get points. Not my style.
^
This.

*Skyrim.
This is why I call the playlist "Lag War". CoD is not meant for 18 players, 12 is fine. Anything more than 6 players per team feels too much IMO.

I'm glad I didn't play last night. :awesome:

holy **** they got rid of lag compensation??!?!?!!!??!?!

**** YEAH I'M SO ****IN' STOKED

good news at the end of a ****ty day

p.s. yes, i will be more than happy to enjoy getting host advantage. i don't care about anyone's fun but my own. hehe
^
This.

Dome is a horrible map. Its too small, spawns are ****ing awful, and there are so many ****ing explosions all the time that I can't aim because I'm either flashed, stunned, my aim is thrown off by a frag grenade that wounded me, or I get tubed, or some other random *** explosion.

Edit: And not only that I've been killed so many times by Dead Man's Hand today, and a few times to Final Stand, its unbelievable.
Well Nate...it sounds like you got...clearly outplayed. :troll:

Dome is the map I get most of my semtex kills or AT LEAST hitmarkers
When I spawn, I just throw all my flashes into the air and I usually flash someone. :awesome:

Yeah, any removal of lag compensation has made this game unplayable for me. That, or I had the worst night of CoD ever.

I'm selling it. Hello Blops.
kk, see ya. (Never played MW3 with you...) :tytypoo:

Thank god Snack is leaving us. God that dude was a bad kid
^
This.

You guys should be undefeated for about a week. :awesome:
Did you hide your game on-top of a fall bookshelf? :cool:

Grandeza

Smash Master
Shoutout to Thunder for being amazing with the USAS. He got a triple feed immediately in a game of KC on Arkaden(I think) and proceeded to just completely **** the other team.

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
The guy who made the maps fallen, downturn and bakaara needs to be taken out back and shot.

This game almost plays slower than turtle ops with all the buildings and assassin scrubs.

Oh, and they've finally decided to address their completely ****ed up spawn system. BUT FIRST, we're going to give you a ******** gametype with even worse spawns and some equally ******** hardcore gametypes that no one will EVER even consider playing! That's more important than making the game playable in general, right?

mitch2302

Smash Journeyman
havent touched my xbox in a week... is host advantage better than lag compensation? and are they doing anything to fix the spawns yet?

DSTP

Smash Journeyman
Possible Overkill exploit being tested ATM:

If you have a shotgun primary with the damage proficiency, it will also carry the damage proficiency over to the second primary, possibly including ARs and SMGs.

Pseudo-stopping power, here I come.

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629

If you have a shotgun primary with the damage proficiency, it will also carry the damage proficiency over to the second primary, possibly including ARs and SMGs.

MK14 one bullet kill to any part of the body?

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp

SOMEONE FINALLY UNDERSTANDS WHY I HATE SMALL MAPS.

<3

Shoutouts to Balance last night.

DSTP

Smash Journeyman
Overkill exploit update:

Just tested, no difference. Perhaps I'm missing something, but it didn't seem to do anything special.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
mk14 is already good. if it were a ohko anymore often, people would ***** until my baby got nerfed AND I WON'T HAVE THAT

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
The guy who made the maps fallen, downturn and bakaara needs to be taken out back and shot.

This game almost plays slower than turtle ops with all the buildings and assassin scrubs.

Oh, and they've finally decided to address their completely ****ed up spawn system. BUT FIRST, we're going to give you a ******** gametype with even worse spawns and some equally ******** hardcore gametypes that no one will EVER even consider playing! That's more important than making the game playable in general, right?
Source to this?

And yeah man, everyone wants HC gametypes instead of good spawns, amirite?

havent touched my xbox in a week... is host advantage better than lag compensation? and are they doing anything to fix the spawns yet?
Yes, they removed lag compensation. If you have a good connection and/or host, you'll have an advantage over other players. :awesome:

I read that.

SOMEONE FINALLY UNDERSTANDS WHY I HATE SMALL MAPS.

<3

Shoutouts to Balance last night.
BALANCE.

MetaKnight14 amirite?
brb creating a Call of Duty Back Room. Everyone here is invited, except you Snack. :troll:

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Call of Duty backroom?! That would be awesome, but you're probably joking, aren't you?
Yes, I was joking.

so what's lag compensation exactly (compensates for lag...how?) It seems like you guys have mixed feelings on it =/
It gives people with good connections "artificial lag".

The worst thing I ever heard a developer put into their video game.

Top Bottom