• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Black Ops

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Agreed. Why should I risk my neck to revive said random when it was probably his own dumb *** fault getting into that problem, and then he wants ME to jump out into the 'open' (if that's where he is) and revive him? No.
Speak the ****ing truth. I refuse to go help out a random that'll most likely by next round be on the other team and pull the same bullcrap on me that they did to the other team.

That, and come on, there are much better other classes. There's Hacker for instance. Imo, it's better to at least see the Claymore before going in and getting the kill than running into the room with Last Chance, get blown up by Claymore, and die automatically because it was an explosion.

And the fact that they screwed up the priorities with that too

Shake~

Smash Journeyman
I like Last Stand for Search and Destroy D: It's done me well since me and my friend tend to stick together. But in modes where you respawn, I don't use it.

My general set up is Flak Jacket so I don't die to claymores, Sleight of Hand for the faster aim speed, and Last Stand (S&D) or Ninja/Hacker depending on my mood.

SnackAttack

Smash Champion
I will only revive SWF SC'ers and SC'ers on my Friends List. **** everybody else (Unless they are running it and are competent.)

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
I like Last Stand for Search and Destroy D: It's done me well since me and my friend tend to stick together. But in modes where you respawn, I don't use it.

My general set up is Flak Jacket so I don't die to claymores, Sleight of Hand for the faster aim speed, and Last Stand (S&D) or Ninja/Hacker depending on my mood.
I can kinda see a use in SnD, but it'd be very situational. Still, I'd take Hacker/Tac Mask/Ninja/Marathon any day of the week over SC.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Why would you ever use it in SnD? You're using a perk that relies on "dying" in a game mode where you get one life.

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
If you travel in a pair though, I guess you really do give yourself a second chance.

...Assuming the result isn't both of you dying.

I use Ninja or Hacker on SnD.

Grandeza

Smash Master
Why would you ever use it in SnD? You're using a perk that relies on "dying" in a game mode where you get one life.
This just shows why a second chance can be even more useful. In a respawn game, you don't exactly need that second chance since you will respawn anyways. With one life only, you can come back when you normally would have died. And they said that they generally travel with another person. So assuming the other person survives, they can revive the second chancer. Not that I'm saying this is a better strategy than running hacker or ninja(which are way better imo), but they did say why they use it in SnD.

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
I really want to set up a solid team swf tonight.
Thunder and Delta haven't been on in a while, which I hope they will.
I want odin to join. I can get Our Last Scene to join. Maybe snack can join?
I dunno, but I really just want to get some organized games in.

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
I'm brawling at a friend's house tonight and I didn't even get first strike yet, kso count me out tonight I guess.

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
Why would you LOL at a video with a misleading title to ***** for views with unfunny commentary, an unfunny catch, and a bad player.
Commando with ACOG.
Pfft.

Grandeza

Smash Master
Round 24 on Ascension. Nothing incredible but enough to satisfy me for now. There's just so many great places to do circle strategies. The main room is great imo but my friends disagree with me. i get cornered sometimes but generally if I'm out of ammo I can wait till the spinny thing goes oof and kills em all. Over by the lunar lander near PHD Flopper you can run in circles around it and hoard really nicely. And if you run out of ammo, you can buy frags and cook them till they explode(since PHD Flopper prevents self damage).

S

smash brawl player 99021

Round 24 on Ascension. Nothing incredible but enough to satisfy me for now. There's just so many great places to do circle strategies. The main room is great imo but my friends disagree with me. i get cornered sometimes but generally if I'm out of ammo I can wait till the spinny thing goes oof and kills em all. Over by the lunar lander near PHD Flopper you can run in circles around it and hoard really nicely. And if you run out of ammo, you can buy frags and cook them till they explode(since PHD Flopper prevents self damage).
Mr. Bear and I got to 22 yesterday, but he kept getting poop guns.

Oh you box! *Shakes fist*

Our best is 27 though.
*looks around*

Pluvia

Hates Semicolons<br>;
I really want to set up a solid team swf tonight.
Thunder and Delta haven't been on in a while, which I hope they will.
I want odin to join. I can get Our Last Scene to join. Maybe snack can join?
I dunno, but I really just want to get some organized games in.
I'm Our Last Scene.

Anyway if I'm on tonight it'll be about 8 or 9 EST.

Master Xanthan

Smash Champion
Mr. Bear and I got to 22 yesterday, but he kept getting poop guns.

Oh you box! *Shakes fist*

Our best is 27 though.
*looks around*
No one has worse luck with the mystery box than me. Most games I get weapons like, china lake, dragunov, teddy bear(obviously not a weapon). Most of my friends just tell me to not even try the box.

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
Paypal updated my money, so I'm buying the map pack whenever I get on Xbox LIVE next.

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
New found love. MP5k with RDS. It drops people just as fast as the 74U and has really manageable recoil.

The hip fire also seems to be more accurate than the 74U even without steady aim. Really enjoying that gun right now.

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
New found love. MP5k with RDS. It drops people just as fast as the 74U and has really manageable recoil.

The hip fire also seems to be more accurate than the 74U even without steady aim. Really enjoying that gun right now.
It's a great hipfire gun. It's a shame I can't/don't hip fire often/at all. > . >

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
Yeah, Jumpman mentioned something about this and I couldn't find it.
This is a godsend because IMO nuketown is the only fast paced map (even if there are campers)

Fletch

Smash Master
GGs Fletch, they were pretty fun

Looking forward to playing more with you in the future :p
I know I said I won't be playing multiplayer, but my roommate wants to play so most likely we will be playing all weekend. Good games Roach, let's see if we can get a team SWF together for more fun.

Top Bottom