• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Black Ops

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
I know I said I won't be playing multiplayer, but my roommate wants to play so most likely we will be playing all weekend. Good games Roach, let's see if we can get a team SWF together for more fun.
Haha lol we should, it'll be fun playing some multiplayer with other people for once XD

And Xbox doesn't get the Nuketown 24/7 mode? Well, at least we get something seeing as First Strike comes at us in a month

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Haha lol we should, it'll be fun playing some multiplayer with other people for once XD

And Xbox doesn't get the Nuketown 24/7 mode? Well, at least we get something seeing as First Strike comes at us in a month
Nope, it is currently only for PS3 players.

I guess.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Just posting this reply to let everyone know that the double xp weekend ends on Monday @ 8 AM PST/11 AM EST.

ThunderSt0rm

Smash Champion
Nope, it is currently only for PS3 players.

I guess.
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo D:

Makes sense though since ps3 doesn't have the maps, but I'd rather have a Nuketown all day playlist. I didn't even buy the maps (and dunno when I will......)

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
It goes kind of like this.

Kowloon > Stadium > Discovery >>> Berlin Wall.

First three + Ascension make it worth the money.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Is Berlin Wall really that bad? I hear that it's the best map of the 4 and that Kowloon is really annoying with its jumping on many things sort of gameplay

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
Nuketown 24/7 is hilarious. Been ****** face, too bad that Activision doesn't care about PS3, as our servers are pretty much worthless during 2x exp due to the fact that they did nothing with the servers in preparation for the massive influx of players that 2x exp brought. It's really bad right now, and borderline unplayable.

I was planning to get to 10th prestige this weekend, I'm about 9th prestige, level 40 ATM, but the lag is so bad. I honestly don't feel like playing right now, for the first time in like, ever.

Sariku

Smash Master
Nuketown 24/7 is hilarious. Been ****** face, too bad that Activision doesn't care about PS3, as our servers are pretty much worthless during 2x exp due to the fact that they did nothing with the servers in preparation for the massive influx of players that 2x exp brought. It's really bad right now, and borderline unplayable.

I was planning to get to 10th prestige this weekend, I'm about 9th prestige, level 40 ATM, but the lag is so bad. I honestly don't feel like playing right now, for the first time in like, ever.
That's how I've felt since like... a month ago, X: I'm watching my friend play currently though, and it doesn't seem too bad..

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
Just got done playing nuketown 24/7 on my friends PS3.
This is better than anything else in black ops by far.

ThunderSt0rm

Smash Champion
We should get a vid and send to Treyarch and be all like:

HEY TREYARCH! FIX YOUR @#$%!!!

That'll show 'em...

Also, new found love for Spectre+Suppressor+RapidFire. <3
The thing is, I have no idea if they actually intended it to be like this :/

If they did, imo they should change it because the ballistic knife is already outclassed by most of the other weapons in the game.

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
Yeah, that's why I said underrated, odin.
Delta thought the skorpion was bad before, but then I exposed to him the unholiness that was the scorpion rapid fire.
Now, I demand that you try either
Uzi @ Red dot/SoH
Or
Uzi @ Red dot/Grip

S

smash brawl player 99021

Started Nazi Zombies at 9ish
Got to round 45
I nearly clutched it, but they kept pouring out the windows.
Last round time: 24 minutes

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Yeah, that's why I said underrated, odin.
Delta thought the skorpion was bad before, but then I exposed to him the unholiness that was the scorpion rapid fire.
Now, I demand that you try either
Uzi @ Red dot/SoH
Or
Uzi @ Red dot/Grip
:-/ K... I'll try it. Also, the Skorpion is great. Extendoes and/or Grip FTW.

I've decided that I love the Stoner 63. It's my favorite, it's like...perfect for me. <3
stoner with extendos!
Hot_ArmS speaks the truth. Extendoes is where you want to be with the Boulder. 60 mag: There isn't much that can't stand up to it.

Aido's drunken trash talk is godly. <3
D: @#$%ing 7am work shift. I woulda played with you fine fellas.

Started Nazi Zombies at 9ish
Got to round 45
I nearly clutched it, but they kept pouring out the windows.
Last round time: 24 minutes
Hot damn son.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
The thing is, I have no idea if they actually intended it to be like this :/

If they did, imo they should change it because the ballistic knife is already outclassed by most of the other weapons in the game.
It's either an innocent mistake or intentional. I know that several big names in the YouTube CoD community have already sent in videos/tweeted to Treyarch asking about this but so far, no response has been given.

Top Bottom