• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Black Ops

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Sorry I haven't accepted your invites, Fletch. my friend is over and he loves my Turtle Beaches and he loves to speak into the mic and embarrass me, so I can't play zombies with you with him screaming into my mic like that :/

Maybe tomorrow or something, but not right now

F8AL

Banned via Warnings

Grandeza

Smash Master
The monkeys are really hard on Ascension. But one time they gave all of us a random perk :D Also PHD Flopper is fun but sometimes it doesn't seem to activate D: I love the map though!

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Monkeys are actually really easy, why are you having trouble?

Grandeza

Smash Master
By the time we notice that a perk is being destroyed, it's too late. They break them very quickly. And they're such small tragets but that's not really why they're hard, just annoying.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
They're actually really easy. What you do is assign people to different machines. You should only be using Jug, SoH and Quick Revive so you can divide them up based on importance. ie. two people at Jug, one at every other.

It's also worth noting that the GDevice, Thundergun, and Raygun destroy monkeys so assuming one person has it, you'll be fine.

S

smash brawl player 99021

Monkeys are easy. <_>
I'm kind of curious as to why they took at Double Tap.

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
The people who have a snowday tomorrow and just got the map pack are soooo lucky

I cant get the pack till thursday night AND every other school, high school and colleges in michigan are closed tomorrow except mine =(

Player-1

Smash Legend
Haven't posted in here for a while >.>

You guys should invite me to play with you guys sometime, I'm ALWAYS up for some zombies. Ascension trolls people so hard I swear.

Also, I have over 4000 tomahawk kills :D

Fletch

Smash Master
Leafy what happened to you yesterday? We finally get into a game, and you go AFK.

Played a couple games of MP yesterday, used the FAMAS, went 17-4 and 14-2 in TDM to finish. Good for me considering I have played maybe 5 experience levels and don't use any killstreaks that kill people.

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
SPAS-12 is the only gun worth silencing in this game.

Sorry about that, Fletch, but something had come up. I'll be free this weekend, after I hit 10th Prestige, level 14, that is.

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
*Sees guy that has to get revived*
*Runs over and holds X*
*Picks up pistol*
*Dies*

I ain't even mad

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Imo, let him die. That's what he gets for using Last Stand in the first place :/

And sorry I couldn't play AGAIN Fletch, but guitar lessons

For real tomorrow though, I promise. I don't have anymore guitar lessons this week and I think all my school work is finally done

S

smash brawl player 99021

Worst setup ever in Black Ops:

AK74u-Grip
Auto Pistol

Ghost Pro
Steady Aim Pro
Last Stand Pro

the killer?

He plays on PS3.

S

smash brawl player 99021

I don't get people who let their teammates in Second Chance die. Sure, I hate the perk, but why would you give the other team a kill?
Because we're usually winning by so much that it wouldn't matter.

360 players at least.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
It's more of a "that prick put my life in danger because of his choice of perk" kind of thing.

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
The game loves to put weapons as a higher priority than the person so if a weapon is lying where he is, I basically can't revive him.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
The game loves to put weapons as a higher priority than the person so if a weapon is lying where he is, I basically can't revive him.
My brother picked up a gun and was forced to revive someone who was downed before defusing the bomb in Demolition one time. We lost that round because of it.

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
It's more of a "that prick put my life in danger because of his choice of perk" kind of thing.
Agreed. Why should I risk my neck to revive said random when it was probably his own dumb *** fault getting into that problem, and then he wants ME to jump out into the 'open' (if that's where he is) and revive him? No.

Again though. For Aido... I'll be there.

My brother picked up a gun and was forced to revive someone who was downed before defusing the bomb in Demolition one time. We lost that round because of it.
They should adjust the 'priority' to objective>gun. I've had that happen too. :<

ThunderSt0rm

Smash Champion
Aido/ppl from swf are the only cool people that use Second Chance.

Don't worry if your body wasn't ready, I will help you good sirs.

I will help you.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
What happens if the person in second chance throws a stun grenade at themselves? Will it kill them and not give the other team a kill?

Unless they changed that in Blops.

Top Bottom