• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Black Ops

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by Activision Games Inc.

EDIT: Wow nevermind, the second video finally loaded

EDIT2: Ok nevermind again, that's just the video that went on Youtube :/

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
nice rapeage from vc9 delta
Thanks. They had a Black Ops tourny going on there too. I thought about entering the FFA event but decided against it.

I'll be 9th prestige by the end of Today. I also don't have school until Thursday, If I went hermit mode with 2x Exp, I could easily be 11th or 12th prestige, but that won't happen.
Ah, you'll have passed me then. I'm like, 8th and around 40, but I'm taking time off for a Majora's Mask run. If 2x exp comes in, then I'll definitely drop my run and ***** it out.

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
Kids who play this game drive me crazy.

My only 7 deaths in a game recently - RC car, RC car, tube, tube, tube, knife, knife

If I get killed by someone shooting me with a gun it's a sign of the apocalypse. Bad kids, bad kids everywhere.

Fletch

Smash Master
Uhhhh yeah ok then. When do you get home?

And sorry, I've just been REALLY busy this week since I've been swamped with school work
I come home at 5 cst, if anyone else is playing during the day or playing multiplayer it is probably one of my roommates, so don't invite them. I'll be on tomorrow around that time.

Kids who play this game drive me crazy.

My only 7 deaths in a game recently - RC car, RC car, tube, tube, tube, knife, knife

If I get killed by someone shooting me with a gun it's a sign of the apocalypse. Bad kids, bad kids everywhere.
How do you die to the tube and knife now? The tubes completely suck, and knife has the wonkiest hit detection ever. RCs are annoying though, I give you that.

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
How do you die to the tube and knife now? The tubes completely suck, and knife has the wonkiest hit detection ever. RCs are annoying though, I give you that.
I get killed by people who run into me and panic knife so often, regardless of how bad the knife is. Usually in doorways, which was the case this time.

The times I got tubed I was standing right next to an object so the rest is pretty self explanatory.

As for RC cars, I'm not a douche so I don't put on 2 killstreak predator missiles. :awesome:

Pluvia

Hates Semicolons<br>;
I find this game is pretty unplayable without Tac Mask Pro.

Like I run Tac Mask Pro and Flak Jacket Pro on two of my classes. Seriously, immunity to Stun, Flash, Nova, Fire and a nigh immunity to explosions. That's an objective mode players dream. But make sure that when you run through fire you remember to tell two of your idiot teamates that its the enemies fire, and if they get close to it they'll die. I managed to give the opposite team a double kill because of that.

S

smash brawl player 99021

My download is like, 19% done.

WILL POST REACTION TO MAPS IN A BIT.
Derp.

Ok so first run through...Got to level 12.
First box hit: Gercsh Device.
Second: Ray gun

Got Juggernog, and the Monkeys came at round 8. Suddenly, spaceships crashed everywhere, and they came at me. Killed a few, then a bunch of red bursts came out. THEY STOLE MY 'NOG!
I think you have to kill them before a certain time.

playing again

Kay, round 14 right now. Have 'Nog again. (yes, they stole it twice) HK-21 and Ray Gun, along with a Gersch device. JUST got to the Pack-A-Punch room...man, what a pain. Stamina Up, they new perk, makes you run faster and a bit longer I believe. About to purchase Flopper PHD.

Pluvia

Hates Semicolons<br>;
First impressions, Berlin wall is super campy, more campy than any other level in the game. It's impossible to run across no mans land (without Lightweight anyway, not tried it with). On Domination the B flag is in the little path in the middle of no mans land, which means whoever gets it keeps it for the rest of the match.

Stadium is rather dull. You can run around for ages and not see a bad guy. Fights are never big, just short bursts between 2 players.

Discovery is a really small map, lots of vantage points for snipers, but the problem is there's so much places for snipers to camp where they can see basically the whole level. It's really easy to snipe but at the same time you wont be sniping for long, also there seems to be about a billion ways to get over that gorge in the middle, I found players continuously sneaking up on me even though I'd lain claymores behind me.

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
I have to wait for my paypal to transfer funds over from my bank so I'll have the pack in about three days.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
First impressions, Berlin wall is super campy, more campy than any other level in the game. It's impossible to run across no mans land (without Lightweight anyway, not tried it with). On Domination the B flag is in the little path in the middle of no mans land, which means whoever gets it keeps it for the rest of the match.

Stadium is rather dull. You can run around for ages and not see a bad guy. Fights are never big, just short bursts between 2 players.

Discovery is a really small map, lots of vantage points for snipers, but the problem is there's so much places for snipers to camp where they can see basically the whole level. It's really easy to snipe but at the same time you wont be sniping for long, also there seems to be about a billion ways to get over that gorge in the middle, I found players continuously sneaking up on me even though I'd lain claymores behind me.
The only way to get past 'no mans land' is to throw smoke grenades. Ghost pro does not help either. (already been tested by some big CoD YT people)

Shake~

Smash Journeyman
I wonder if it's really fair on the PC to turn off most of the sounds. Everyone seems to do it, because I often can't even crouch walk to sneak up on sometime. Though I also did turn off the other sounds, besides the important ones.

So, I just rush in at them, good times.

My set up is Flak Jacket, Sleight of Hand, and I'm usually indecisive about the green perk, though I do use Second Chance Pro in single life games.

Fletch

Smash Master
Idk anywhere that you can find exact stats or anything like that. Callofduty.com lists the updates it does but no specifics on stats.
Found it.

"The PSG1 originally had a 1.1x multiplier to the stomach, a multiplier that caused almost no effect on performance in public matches, as there is no Stopping Power. However, patch 1.04 has increased the multiplier to 1.5x to the stomach, now allowing for one shot kills to that area unlike previously. The only downside is that this was only applied when no attachments were equipped. Patch 1.06 fixes this problem by introducing the same 1.5x stomach multiplier to versions of the PSG1 with attachments equipped. "

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
What do you guys use for sniper setups? I could try MP again if someone has some decent setups for this, but I don't see how the PSG is good now, what did they change?
Offensive/fast sniping is pretty much out of the question unless you try to be a quickscoping tryhard (who usually go 0-20).
Don't try it.
Use this

PSG1 @ Variable Zoom/Extended Mags.
Python @ Speed Reloader
Frag Grenades
Decoy/Concussion/Flash
Tactical Insertion/Claymore
Ghost/Flak Jacket (for firing range)
Steady Aim
Marathon

Ghost is if you don't want people to be looking at you, but if you're on firing range, use Flak Jacket.
Steady aim is because when you snipe, your accuracy is partially what your hipfire would be (thats why if you try to quickscope, you usually fair, but if you wait a second after scoping in, the breath doesn't matter as much)
If you want, run hacker. I find that when sometimes finding my spots to snipe, I run into claymores or people with motion sensors.

ThunderSt0rm

Smash Champion
^Nah that's a horrible setup. This one is better:

L96A1 w/ACOG
Ballistic Knife
Tomahawk
Concussion
C4
Ghost
Steady Aim
Marathon

I call it LOLing :troll:

/badclassIuse

btw Wretched have fun with your next post

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
Is speed reloader better than dual?

I've gone dual all my career but I'm thinking of switching.

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
Well, it seems to be that right when you scope in, after a few moments, your aim is that of hipfire.
Here, I can't explain well. Go into a local match, look at a wall, blindfire, then do a quickscope and fire, then fire after a moment, then take a breath and fire. You'll see that each is progressively more accurate, and that right when you scope in, you shoot nowhere near your intended target.

AAAAAAH THE NUMBER OF THE BEAST

Master Xanthan

Smash Champion
Interesting, I'll try it later when I'm on, I probably wouldn't use it to quickscope, but improving accuracy in general would be very useful.

Top Bottom