• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Black Ops

GunmasterLombardi

Smash Champion
Stakeout ****ing SUCKS!

I've had more success w/ Dual HS10s than this pump action crap that takes 3 shots for a kill 20 feet away cause it has skorpian range.

Edit: Oh yeah and I went 10-1 on Hardcore S&D with the Olympia. So many 74u noobs.

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Stakeout ****ing SUCKS!

I've had more success w/ Dual HS10s than this pump action crap that takes 3 shots for a kill 20 feet away cause it has skorpian range.

Edit: Oh yeah and I went 10-1 on Hardcore S&D with the Olympia. So many 74u noobs.
Cheers on the SnD game, but sorry the Stakeout isn't working for you. :-/ I hate the HS10s. Waste of fake money I ever spent. Stakeout isn't a guaranteed kill for me everytime either, but is usually a two shot kill. I've heard ADS reduces spread, but I could be wrong on that. That's just what I heard.

The Spas sights are terribad. X_X Olympia isn't dual sawbarrels, so I have little interest in it, but respect the Olympians out there who use it.

Oh snap that reminds me, I got a double headshot collateral the other daay that I forgot to save. With the PSG1 too.

http://www.myfacewhen.com/9/

Cheers on another collateral, mate.

ThunderSt0rm

Smash Champion
Am I the only one that rushes to get to the corner of the maps if an enemy Rolling Thunder is called in?

Well, I'd rush to corners if I just spawned since I'm practically there..........

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
Yes. Beside the jeep, in the two opposite corners of the spawn (the garden one and the one behind the spawn), and the middle of the stairs are the only safe places.
I'm sure they're going to change that, though. You'd most definitely die on the stairs IRL which is what they're going for.

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
I bought the PSG1 today. Despite it having less power, it feels so much better.

Also, I see so many final killcams of a sniper shooting like 1 foot to someone's left and killing him, yet I shoot at their heads and miss.

:|

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
its proly cause those killcams work the same way as theater mode, and theater mode is weird with snipers, when you actually do it in game youre aiming right at the person but when you look at the replay youre not

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
Its because the game reregisters the crosshair from breathing right after it crosses the center, so the further you are from it when you take the breath, the less likely it will be where it says.

I just sat on nuketown for a little while taking shots and I found that very evident that you MUST take the breath at the right time.

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
Second Chance makes me rage when using a Sniper or Shotgun... a lot.

Does ANYONE play on the PS3 here?
=/
I added you on my other account (GloomySkies) a really long time ago; you've yet to accept it. The account you have added is pretty much only used for GBs and things of that nature now, and I rarely use it.

Sure, just did. The PS3 players here play together regularly so I'm sure that they'll be more than happy to play with you. :bee:
Well, some more than others. I'll basically play with whoever's on or adds me though. Gunmaster, you should probably add me.

Colonel Cuddles

Smash Journeyman
As long as your K/D ratio is over 2, that's damn good in my personal opinion. I try to keep my ratios in CoD4 and MW2 over 2.00

:)
Mine's like 1.16, but my AK (Favorite weapon to use once I get to it) has a 2.19 K/D just for that gun, and I have over a thousand kills with it. I'm just not as good without it...

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
^^which AK? 47 or 74u?

My k/d is somewhere around 1.88 or something. Almost at a 2 k/d ratio :D

In other news people with aimbots annoy me. In the past few days I swear I've seen at least 5 people using an aimbot of some sort.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NYGlWjIKoY4
I <3 Freddiew.

Awesome games today so far guys.

Wretched: "Hey ODIN, guess what's coming back to MLG circuit, and starts with a G?"

O D I N: "Banjo-Tooie?"

And let's not forget...

"THE BALLS ARE INERT!!!"

M.K

Level 55
I added you on my other account (GloomySkies) a really long time ago; you've yet to accept it. The account you have added is pretty much only used for GBs and things of that nature now, and I rarely use it.
I accepted it O_O. I'll check again, though.

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
I had a similar experience with my brother, which I posted about earlier. Brought my K/D down .20 in like, 10 games. But yeah, a K/D of 2.00 is a good place to keep it.
You don't play on Xbox do you? I played a game this morning or last night where I was playing some guy named leafybug66 or something.

EDIT:

Hey F8AL, I love how my Youtube channel is posted, but my GT isn't on the first page at all.

O_o

Top Bottom