• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Black Ops

Lobos

Smash Master
Screw my k/d...my w/l ratio has dropped since I keep being put on bad teams.

I know most of you know what im talking about especially when the results look like this

ME : 35 kills 10 deaths
Bob: 7 kills 20 deaths
Joe: 5 kills 24 deaths
Bob2: 2 kills 25 deaths
Joe2: 0 kills 33 deaths

UGH

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
What's the point in caring about your K/D or W/L? They're just numbers, and if people judge your skill based off of them, they're crazy. I could put up a 4+ K/D fairly easily if I camped my balls off, and the W/L ratio is the last thing I care about seeing as I get paired with the honest to god worst players in existence.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
What's the point in caring about your K/D or W/L? They're just numbers, and if people judge your skill based off of them, they're crazy. I could put up a 4+ K/D fairly easily if I camped my balls off, and the W/L ratio is the last thing I care about seeing as I get paired with the honest to god worst players in existence.
<3 Banjo, this is the way I see it. My K/D varies based on who I play with.

Lobos

Smash Master
Says the guy who has to force himself to play BO :awesome:

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
So I realized how much my friends suck at this game. Right after I left playing with you guys, my friend invited me to TDM with him and like 3 other people he knows and I beat them badly in terms of score. Then we play zombies in Kino and I had like one down while my friend had like 15 by the time the game ended -_-

I need to find skilled people to play with from irl

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
I keep getting ***** by 4-man parties in team tactical. Since they're in a party, it's ALWAYS them against me and 3 ransoms.

Annoying.

GunmasterLombardi

Smash Champion
Since my guns shoot nothing but blanks and the hit detection on them is off, making me rage quit literally 100 times, I'm gonna be an ***hole in this forever.

If you see a guy named nch2112 leave the lobby.

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
Speaking of shooting blanks, I swear I always hit between their legs or in their armpit or something because I am at them and I cam see my sights on him...but nothing.

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
its proly in part your guys connection

when i was at my apartment (which has crap wifi) that always happened to me but when im at home right now for winter break it doesnt happen

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
This game makes a lot of people bieber.
I hate to say it, but the 74u is a ridiculously OP weapon that I won't force myself to avoid just because of its ridiculousness.
With silencer and ghost, spawn trapping is so easy and once I get going, its hard to stop. I always win in firefights (even with other 74u's) and the majority of my deaths today have all been knives (my knives never register).

M-Wolf

Smash Apprentice
Speaking of shooting blanks, I swear I always hit between their legs or in their armpit or something because I am at them and I cam see my sights on him...but nothing.
I absolutely hate machine guns, idk why I just do, so I like to use a sniper. A lot of times I have a perfect shot at someone's head and miss, and it seems if it hits them anywhere else they live and kill me before I can shoot again. I'm going to buy a classic controller this weekend because it's hard enough aiming with the wii remote, but with these misses... and it's practically impossible to quick scope cause I always miss. Motion control sucks. And also when I used the machine guns before it took lots of hits to kill someone, yet I'm being killed by all these little ones in one or two hits. No freaking way everyone is getting a head shot on me. Oh, and the hardened pro is totally bs, I'm getting shot through a freaking steel wall and barrels, seriously wtf I can't take cover cause they can shoot through whatever the hell they want.

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
Demo spawns on firing range are so broken. People just keep spawning in the back corner of the map regardless of your team's position. I watched like 10 people pop into existence right before my eyes.

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
This game makes a lot of people bieber.
I hate to say it, but the 74u is a ridiculously OP weapon that I won't force myself to avoid just because of its ridiculousness.
With silencer and ghost, spawn trapping is so easy and once I get going, its hard to stop. I always win in firefights (even with other 74u's) and the majority of my deaths today have all been knives (my knives never register).
^^^Thisssssssssssss. I was spawnkilling people easily today in Demo on Summit with a 74u and Ghost. So easy to do on that map......
I'm still trying to decide which SMG I like... 74u (which I do) or the MPL (which I haven't used much).

I'll probably be on tonight. The last two nights you guys have seen me on I haven't had a lot of time, as I have/had work super early in the morning, so I wanted to get stuff accomplished rather than deal with MM.

I'll catch you guys later.

F8AL, when are you becoming a part of Team SWF?:bee:

S

smash brawl player 99021

Managed to get Akimbo Gunships running 5/8/11 on Firing Range. Twice.

ThunderSt0rm

Smash Champion
Demo spawns on firing range are so broken. People just keep spawning in the back corner of the map regardless of your team's position. I watched like 10 people pop into existence right before my eyes.
Oh yea this too. The one game I actually get good teammates and we're trapping the other team there. We're constantly dropping Rolling Thunders on them (either that or I just got a good one on their spawn for 5-6 kills) and iirc I got a Gunship camping the tower w/Flak Jacket Pro and Tactical Mask Pro. :awesome:

Speaking of which, I'm disappointed with Tactical Mask Pro. I thought the "indicator" for people hit by stun or flash grenades would be like a Hacker effect and not some yellow partial circle that appears with my hitmarkers.

I'm still trying to decide which SMG I like... 74u (which I do) or the MPL (which I haven't used much).

I'll probably be on tonight. The last two nights you guys have seen me on I haven't had a lot of time, as I have/had work super early in the morning, so I wanted to get stuff accomplished rather than deal with MM.

I'll catch you guys later.

F8AL, when are you becoming a part of Team SWF?:bee:
Have you tried the MPL w/Silencer and Rapid Fire? imo really good.

Yea F8AL get Black Ops and join the team. Team SWF feelin' so fly like a G11.

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
I agree.
Except when I get spawn trapped. I can never escape the firing range spawn trap. Teams always have a perfect setup to make sure all of my options are dead, even if I do kill one of them, another is behind me, violating me with a knife.
Everyone who spawn traps me has naked women, beastiality, ****s, or bongs.
trollface.jpg

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Oh yea this too. The one game I actually get good teammates and we're trapping the other team there. We're constantly dropping Rolling Thunders on them (either that or I just got a good one on their spawn for 5-6 kills) and iirc I got a Gunship camping the tower w/Flak Jacket Pro and Tactical Mask Pro. :awesome:

Speaking of which, I'm disappointed with Tactical Mask Pro. I thought the "indicator" for people hit by stun or flash grenades would be like a Hacker effect and not some yellow partial circle that appears with my hitmarkers.

Have you tried the MPL w/Silencer and Rapid Fire? imo really good.

Yea F8AL get Black Ops and join the team. Team SWF feelin' so fly like a G11.
Not yet. I have warlord, but haven't used it much. I'll try it. Is the reload okay on the MPL sans SoH?

Akimbo gunships twice.
So you got four, icy?

YO DAWG I HERD YOU LIKED GUNSHIPS, SO WE PUT GUNSHIPS IN YO GUNSHIPS SO YOU CAN GUNSHIP WHILE YOU GUNSHIP!!!!

M.K

Level 55
To me, sniping is awful in this game. For WHATEVER reason, I can have my crosshair dead center on a guy's face, and miss.
And no, I'm not messing up. The gun...is.... >_>

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
If it's the Dragunov, it sucks balls don't use it. If it's the Wazoo, you won't be doing as good, but I still don't recommend it, the L96 and the PGS or w/e it's called are the best though

And for the first time ever I've made the entire other team ragequit on Domination and it feels great

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
The Dragunov is probably the worst sniper, wait for the L96, PSG and WA2000.

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
When I prestiged, I actually used the Dragunov for a while and I loved it, but I think was just because it was Villa.

Top Bottom