• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Black Ops

M.K

Level 55
Does ANYONE play on the PS3 here?
=/

EDIT: And really, is the Stoner a good gun? I love it, it feels good....but I wish I could have both Extended Mags and the Red Dot Sight...

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
No it's called the WA2000, he just likes to give dumb nicknames to guns.

ThunderSt0rm

Smash Champion
It's the Wazoo, not WA2000.
This.

Much love to my SWF buddies tonight. I have a new respect for the AK47 and MPL. Good stuff tonight guys.
Noooooooooo I wanted to play but I went snowboarding today and tried dealing with the mediocre multiplayer that is AC: Brotherhood.

You guys better have missed me D:

No it's called the WA2000, he just likes to give dumb nicknames to guns.
You beiber?

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
How about some fun combat record stats, guys.

Weapons Killed By

AK74u - 1929
Galil - 1455
Famas - 1340
AK47 - 840
Commando - 822

No surprise there.

@Thunder - Shut up, yo.

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
Anyone a good sniper that could give me some tips?
I have been doing well with the dragunov now that I prestiged.
First tip. You can't snipe on every match. Wait until you get jungle, launch, array, radiation*, or firing range*.
*These maps are conditional and you must move around a lot.(I got dogs yesterday sniping with aiden on radiation.)
Second tip. You don't have to be a doucher elitist. You don't have to quickscope. Its okay to hardscope.
When you hardscope, Time small breaths when the crosshair fades to the center spot. When you do that, it takes the same time to center as anywhere else, but the crosshair moves less because its closer to the center.
Third, move around. If you want to get good killstreaks, find multiple places to snipe from, figure out maps (like the temple spot on jungle where you can kill people on the lion king hill), and ESPECIALLY don't try to win firefights. If someone sees you before you kill them, run like the wind and wait until they shrug it off. People will stop looking after about 5 seconds, then is your chance.
Fourth, Don't use the wazoo. I have used it. Dragunov is extremely underrated in the fact that you can get easy kills around the upper body. It isn't as easy as the psg1, but until you get it, do it.
If you're innaccurate, use the wazoo because it has minimal kick.
Finally, don't go to high traffic places, but find places that overlook them. People often neglect the train on launch. Also, on games like demolition you can hang far back into your spawn and kill planters. On objective games, be a good teammate and choose a flag and find a place around it to stay prone and kill from.

To me, sniping is awful in this game. For WHATEVER reason, I can have my crosshair dead center on a guy's face, and miss.
And no, I'm not messing up. The gun...is.... >_>
You have to take the breath.

Yea imo it's not too bad, it's tolerable.
This man speaks the truth. He can do work with the PSG1.

Ah shoot don't be like that. :troll:

Maybe the sniper I'm using isn't strong enough for a one hit kill... so close to unlocking that L96
Use the dragunov. It gets on shots and you can still kill people in two if they are hanging out somewhere.

The Dragunov is probably the worst sniper, wait for the L96, PSG and WA2000.
YEAH ONLY QUICKSCOPE GAIS

Yeah I also say Wazoo. And I always use the L96 over any other sniper rifle.
PSG1 without attatchments is too good to overlook. Regardless of your preferences, the PSG1 has less kick, a higher fire rate, and more of a chance of a one shot kill.

Cool story, bro.
Stop being so Bieber.

Fletch

Smash Master
Does ANYONE play on the PS3 here?
=/
PS3 players are mad good from SWF, or at least were in MW2. I'll be back and hopefully decent at BO when I can put down FO:NV. Check the OP though, I know Leafy was on all the time back when and I'm sure he still is.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I never said you HAVE to quickscope, it's just glaringly obvious that the other snipers are useful.

Going through my photos just to find a picture is extremely creepy.

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
No, Alex. I saw your profile and found it a few days ago when I friended ODIN and thunder. When I said that you were bieber in my post, I remembered and went and found it.
Your picture is public domain once you upload it, and my discretion to use it in a post to poke fun at you isn't creepy.
Regardless, it shouldn't be an issue.

Also, people shoot down everything too fast now. I'm considering running a killstreak setup so nothing can get shot down (napalm, blackbird, dogs).
Discuss.

Master Xanthan

Smash Champion
Speaking of getting shot down I manged to get the game winning killcam while my chopper was spinning out of control from a strela missile. And this was during the game that I decided to take Wretched's advice and use the PSG1 no attachments, so thank you very much :) Though I agree, stuff does get shot down pretty fast now. I always try and shoot stuff down if I have the strela equipped.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Also, people shoot down everything too fast now. I'm considering running a killstreak setup so nothing can get shot down (napalm, blackbird, dogs).
Discuss.
That's all I ever use nowadays.

But lately, I've been switching it up between Napalm, Rolling Thunder, then Dogs.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Okay guys, this has gone on for far too long.

- No more posting images of other members.
- No more posts that contain "you beiber/bieber?" or any other variations of it.

This is your one and only warning. Any further instances will result in infractions.

Thanks.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
68-9 on Havana. God, Rolling Thunders and Napalms are so ****ing good. Then I got Dogs twice? I love Christmas noobs.

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Okay guys, this has gone on for far too long.

- No more posting images of other members.
- No more posts that contain "you beiber/bieber?" or any other variations of it.

This is your one and only warning. Any further instances will result in infractions.

Thanks.
I'd ask if you post an image of yourself is okay, but then I remembered there should be a page/forum for such a thing.

Sorry mad.

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
Rolling thunder only works well on nuketown for me. I feel that napalm>>>rolling thunder on most maps just because it takes three more kills.

S

smash brawl player 99021

Rolling thunder only works well on nuketown for me. I feel that napalm>>>rolling thunder on most maps just because it takes three more kills.
Rolling Thunder killed me on Nuketown...inside a building. Not even CLOSE to a window...

Top Bottom