• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Black Ops

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
Nope, but there is a reason that quickscoping is silly.
Quickscoping worked because in the transition from ADS, you gained the accuracy of being scoped in. Now, there is a bit of a delay. Thats why popshotting doesn't work. Quickscoping is somewhat fixed if you use steady aim because you get more accuracy in the transition of ADS.
Now, back to my sniping. I don't quickscope, but I don't do what the developers intended. I find good spots and hang out. I use scout and constantly click the joystick and scope in and out rapidly. It keeps an almost perfectly steady crosshair until you see an enemy, then you hold the stick and it slides into place within a few seconds and the shots don't get hitmarkers (psg1 without attatchments is a 1 hit above the waist.)

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
Who went 43-7 in his second game back? THIS GUY
I went 43-0 at 3 in the morning last night loool some kid was like "are you guys laughing at my cause im only level 3?"

a minute later

"you know whats really cool about this game, if you run and jump and press X you can dive"

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Poor Christmas noobs...

"I just got this game for Christmas!"
"Damn, I'm getting my *** handed to me online!"
":("

Always a great time to boost your stats lol.

ThunderSt0rm

Smash Champion
The Christmas noobs :D

Flak Jacket is pretty fun. Was camping in Firing Range tower, and survived 2 Crossbows, a grenade launcher, a frag grenade and a semtex.....

Working on getting Flak Jacket Pro and Hacker Pro now :awesome:

Master Xanthan

Smash Champion
I got Attack Dogs today again :), I almost got Attack Dogs a 2nd time but some guy with 2nd chance managed to kill me. Ugh. Still was a pretty good day.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
The MW2 was there on purpose, I had to add in the Player-1 Combo. :mad:

Treyarch took out two things that made MW2 great; Javelins and Riot Shields!

arch knight

Smash Lord
I didnt ask for some kind of sob story explanation. MW2 = Invalid failtage!

Ballistic Knife and crossbow takes the cake :mad:

D

Deleted member

If only there was a Javelin in Black Ops. Then I could try to get 500 kills with it like I did in MW2.

Fletch

Smash Master
Treyarch took out two things that made MW2 great; Javelins and Riot Shields!
Totally agreed, they were not very good in MP (well RS had its uses in SnD) but soooo fun to use.

Leafy you ready to put up with my noob *** for a couple of games while I get the hang of this? That goes for all my other PS3 friends as well, I promise a lightning fast connection though for host every game so hopefully you can put up with me trying one of these AR things out.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Nice failtage, :mad:!

I especially liked the ending. I remember when you and Icy used to do that all the time.

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
Alex that video was classic.

That kill you got on top of the building on Cracked, the one where you 360 shotgun that guy.

That was super badass.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Bah freakin randoms. I die because one of my team mates finds my life less important than a 2x powerup in zombies... and he was in the middle of reviving me -_-;

Anyways, I can't wait to play MP today to see all the Christmas noobs that got this game :D

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
We should start a SWF team.
Discuss.
Also, I had minor success with the psg1 yesterday, but it REALLY depends on the map. Even though it is a one shot kill, it is hard to obscure yourself enough to make it useful.

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Discuss.
Also, I had minor success with the psg1 yesterday, but it REALLY depends on the map. Even though it is a one shot kill, it is hard to obscure yourself enough to make it useful.
Had a great time with you last night. :wink wink: we should get together again soon.:woman:

And I'm down for the SWF team.

In other news, I lol'd so hard at your Javelin kill :mad: Good ****.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I didnt ask for some kind of sob story explanation. MW2 = Invalid failtage!

Ballistic Knife and crossbow takes the cake :mad:

Shoot a Ballistic Knife and see if you get any satisfaction out of that. It looks so pathetically boring in comparison to the JAVELINNNN.

If only there was a Javelin in Black Ops. Then I could try to get 500 kills with it like I did in MW2.
Same here.

Totally agreed, they were not very good in MP (well RS had its uses in SnD) but soooo fun to use.
Riot Shield was so great because people didn't know how to deal with it.

Nice failtage, :mad:!

I especially liked the ending. I remember when you and Icy used to do that all the time.
Yeah, I had to pay tribute to Mr. Player-1 and toss a nice game winning kill in there.

Alex that video was classic.

That kill you got on top of the building on Cracked, the one where you 360 shotgun that guy.

That was super badass.
Thank you, it'd be a SWF community failtage if everyone would've sent in some clips.

Discuss.
I'd be up for it.

In other news, I lol'd so hard at your Javelin kill :mad: Good ****.
-shades-

Thank you sir.

ThunderSt0rm

Smash Champion
Discuss.
I just love how I showed you that one spot on Jungle and you manage to double your k/d that game.

Yeah. When we played the christmas noobs who were noobtubing, I was getting really bieber.
Yea I noticed you getting a bit beiber too.

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
Discuss.

I have an awesome gameplay of me using it to win an FFA on firing range

It's in my fileshare, anyone wanna go in there and record it (and/or my 43-0 on jungle) and send me the file? I didnt end up getting a dazzle for xmas :mad:

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
to all the ps3 players here: id' be down to play with you guys sometime, add me, my psn: dabuz18

im not bad, but not great :/

(some damn random who doesn't go online anymore took the tag "dabuz" >_<)

ThunderSt0rm

Smash Champion
One spot in jungle? Do tell.
It's not all that special, it's just that relic area on the opposite side of the map from the sniper ridge. I can show you sometime if you want, but I think it's great since you can easily see the sniper ridge from there and they never usually look in the direction of the spot.

Top Bottom