• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Black Ops

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
Me and my friend vsed this clan with 2 15th prestiges on crisis demolition. I was doing so good with tomahawks, we were having a huge war over B and that center underground area had a huge amount of traffic that when I went in there I'd miss 1 tomahawk and throw the other and kill them and then by the time I got over there to pick it up I had to immediately throw it again and was on a streak doing that (I don't have scavenger on my tomahawk class), which is very hard since you have to move your thumb from your analog stick to your x button to pick it up. We were about to lose, but me and my friend decided to rush their spawn since everyone was after B and get C and we captured it and died 2 seconds later from dogs they had just gotten and we ended up saving the team with a draw.

The other team was raging at my tomahawks calling me a noob and telling me to use a gun, which I said guns were for noobs, then one said I was a noob for using a gun for killing him with it after I threw both of my tomahawks (because I'm going to run across the map to get them and not shoot the person shooting me right?).
be careful, you might get hacked :awesome:

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Should be a good way to showcase the kills some very skillful gentlemen get on me these days.

Also, on an unrelated note, the gamertag "FoxMcCIoud" is taken as well, even though when I send a friend request it says it doesn't exist.

Anyone have suggestions aside from tacking on a bunch of numbers?
What about Fox MacCloud?

:glare:

Too soon.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Oh, right. You probably missed that memo.

Everyone on my friends list was deleted. Thanks to jackhole and M$ not locking my account when they said they did.

Which is why I mentioned the send a message thing. Might have to do a private chat invite.
I was sad to see that. :c

Me and my friend vsed this clan with 2 15th prestiges on crisis demolition. I was doing so good with tomahawks, we were having a huge war over B and that center underground area had a huge amount of traffic that when I went in there I'd miss 1 tomahawk and throw the other and kill them and then by the time I got over there to pick it up I had to immediately throw it again and was on a streak doing that (I don't have scavenger on my tomahawk class), which is very hard since you have to move your thumb from your analog stick to your x button to pick it up. We were about to lose, but me and my friend decided to rush their spawn since everyone was after B and get C and we captured it and died 2 seconds later from dogs they had just gotten and we ended up saving the team with a draw.

The other team was raging at my tomahawks calling me a noob and telling me to use a gun, which I said guns were for noobs, then one said I was a noob for using a gun for killing him with it after I threw both of my tomahawks (because I'm going to run across the map to get them and not shoot the person shooting me right?).
Careful you might get...

DAMNIT HOT_ARMS!!! :mad:

Should be a good way to showcase the kills some very skillful gentlemen get on me these days.

Also, on an unrelated note, the gamertag "FoxMcCIoud" is taken as well, even though when I send a friend request it says it doesn't exist.

Anyone have suggestions aside from tacking on a bunch of numbers?
Really? I assumed by "gamertag does not exist" means "you can change your GT to that." :glare:

FoxIVIcloud? (lol)

There is like a bunch of ones that don't actually exist but it won't let you make.
Might have been taken back in the original Xbox days, I know they're continuing to delete old, unused ones so people can take 'em.

Would anyone be down to play Zombies with me??

PSN: SeksiKyle

:peach:
We have a few PS3 players here, check the OP and add them! :bee: (Also, added your PSN to the OP.)

:)

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
O D I N got unlucky, and as far as I know, a hacking for such an infantile and immature reason is unprecedented in the history of my friends list, as well as the majority of Xbox. O D I N prolly had a predictable password. I would guess that they tried to guess my and Xanthan's password too.
You guys definitely shouldn't worry about anything happening unless your password is "Password" "Ilovejesus" or "WretchedXII123"

brb changing password

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
O D I N got unlucky, and as far as I know, a hacking for such an infantile and immature reason is unprecedented in the history of my friends list, as well as the majority of Xbox. O D I N prolly had a predictable password. I would guess that they tried to guess my and Xanthan's password too.
You guys definitely shouldn't worry about anything happening unless your password is "Password" "Ilovejesus" or "WretchedXII123"

brb changing password
I wouldn't say it was predictable, but I'd say it wasn't a solid password.

Thunder, don't bother with the request, unless you're looking to see my CoD fileshare.

I'll let you all know when I'm "Back in Black".

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
In my first and only game today, with a party of 3, I got a 7500-1000 TDM on WMD, in less than 6 minutes. Only one of the deaths was from my party, and I finished 27-0. I still got it! :D

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
We recently got enough clips for the Bear n' Badger show so I thought I'd let everyone know we didn't forget about the SWF channel.

You guys think my montage trailer's worthy of posting as well?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ojg7d3AjvXw
Wee!

I like the choice in music. One of the few songs I like from MGMT. And I like it a lot.

I hope my 'tage will be done soon. :-/

Excited for the Bear n' Badger show!

ThunderSt0rm

Smash Champion
lol I knew they sounded familiar. Reminded me of the song Kids since they sounded so familiar.

Got a semi-epic diveahawk out of ten windows on Nuketown.

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
CoD 4 is, in my opinion, the best cod by far. The perks are way more balanced, it seems.
Regardless, we shouldn't be talking about this in the blackops thread.
If only we had a CoD general discussion.
if only

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
I play Zombies only, add me... PSN: ClownMafia

How far have you gotten? I'm a zombies snob and only like to play with really good players, and make sure you have a mic!
I recently bought the game lol.

I've been playing it with my friends lately and I've been so addicted to it!!!

Looked up strategy, watched videos, read other sites, and it's all I've been thinking about haha.

I got to level 29 last night!! It's the furthest I've gotten with a partner. It was pretty intense. I had both the Ray Gun and Thunder Gun and I packed a punch both of them. I was mobbing so hard!!!

I'm in the process of getting a microphone, so we'll play when I get one. :)

ZOMBIES!!

Player-1

Smash Legend
i only hated knifers in MW2 with marathon, lightweight, commando, tact knife, that **** is annoying =/, but if you can't beat a knifer in this game then you're just bad.

Master Xanthan

Smash Champion
I has a sad cause I can't play.

I think it's funny when people complain about knifers.

I'm bringing A KNIFE to YOUR GUNFIGHT.

If you can't see me coming or shoot me, YOU SUCK.
I just hate it when you get hitmarkers on a guy and he still somehow knifes you. Luckily that will be fixed in the next CoD game :)

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
i only hated knifers in MW2 with marathon, lightweight, commando, tact knife, that **** is annoying =/, but if you can't beat a knifer in this game then you're just bad.
Tac knife was bad. It was much better to just use a pistol and Melee Cancel using a Semtex/Throwing Knife/C4.

I loved MLC users because I could hear them from millllllllllles away. Of course, I loved doing it myself, too.

ThunderSt0rm

Smash Champion
Hey there :troll:

Don't worry I don't go using commando as much now whenever I go back to mw2, but I just hate how that's the perk that gives you fall damage immunity. Knowing that, you'll have people complaining that you're using commando for the lunge while your main use for it is the fall damage immunity.

I'm not saying I only used it for fall damage (cuz I didn't lol) but that's why I liked how in black ops the fall damage immunity was moved to a perk where I wouldn't get *****ed at for using.

Player-1

Smash Legend
I didn't mind any of the perks by themselves, keep in mind i was a riot shield user with commando =p, I just hated that specific class

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
So for PS3 players, they're thinking of giving you guys both a double xp weekend and nuketown 24/7 playlist. He's supposed to post his conclusion in less than 2 hours on twitter.

@danskdansk and I are arguing if it better to do PSN 2x XP & Nuketown 24/7 now or wait until we can you full update.
Argument settled. Compromise reached. Announcement 12 hours from now. Watch this space. In related news: I am zombie.

Fletch

Smash Master

I recently bought the game lol.

I've been playing it with my friends lately and I've been so addicted to it!!!

Looked up strategy, watched videos, read other sites, and it's all I've been thinking about haha.

I got to level 29 last night!! It's the furthest I've gotten with a partner. It was pretty intense. I had both the Ray Gun and Thunder Gun and I packed a punch both of them. I was mobbing so hard!!!

I'm in the process of getting a microphone, so we'll play when I get one. :)

ZOMBIES!!

Level 29 solo is pretty good for this early on! Personally I think solo gets pretty easy soon, but you have to start somewhere. I'd recommend finding a good partner and working with him for a while, maybe I can get myself going again but I've been playing some MW2, Portal 2, and MK9 as of late.

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
I don't have an issue with knifers, I have an issue with the fact that you can unload three bullets in their chest and they have the ability to keep running at full speed, whip out a knife without dropping his gun in less than a second and kill you.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
http://www.facebook.com/Treyarch

PS3 gets double XP starting tomorrow, Friday, May 20th @10am PST and ending on Tuesday, May 24th @10am PST.

All platforms will get double XP again when the PS3 gets Escalation and the latest updates. No date has been announced for that yet. We are working on it and will update you ASAP.
I don't have an issue with knifers, I have an issue with the fact that you can unload three bullets in their chest and they have the ability to keep running at full speed, whip out a knife without dropping his gun in less than a second and kill you.
They're fixing that in MW3. When you get shot and try to knife, your aimer will go up and you'll miss and die like a little noob.

Top Bottom