• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Black Ops

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Just got off the phone with Xbox again.

Got a gamer type, so we could actually TALK, rather than to a robot who has questions.

I guess they didn't lock my account when I reported it the first time. Now they have. It's going to go through the actual investigation process now. I'm glad I called again.

....... ****!!!!!! >:[

Player-1

Smash Legend
all the people i know who have gotten their account hacked came out on top. One of my friends got a free name chanage and 1200 MP and the other got 6000 MP because they recovered it back so quickly.

Master Xanthan

Smash Champion
Wow that sucks, but at least you managed to get the account locked. I can't believe someone hacked your account just because they suck at a video game.

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
I can't wait for this **** to be over.

They (awesome guy named Kevin) said it could take 7-10 business days or longer.

Let's hope it's sooner rather than later.

In the event of a name change, I'll take votes on a new name.

Needs to have ODIN in it though. ;)

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Some form of Brodin, in my opinion.

If I changed my name, it'd probably be Derpy Hooves.

ThunderSt0rm

Smash Champion
I can't wait for this **** to be over.

They (awesome guy named Kevin) said it could take 7-10 business days or longer.

Let's hope it's sooner rather than later.

In the event of a name change, I'll take votes on a new name.

Needs to have ODIN in it though. ;)
But I rike Big Boss ODIN D:

I guess something with brODIN is cool too though

S

smash brawl player 99021

What about:

A wild ODIN

A wild brODIN

:shrug:

And yes, ODIN must be in the name. always has, always will.

Ooh! Doctor ODIN!
Prime Badger

Prime Odin
Odin Badger

that's all i've got :cool:

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I'm sad that all these responses have been shameless plugs of the poster's own name.

Superiority complex?

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
Man those ****ers.

Gotta be a massive ****head to pull something like that.

I say Reloadin Odin xD

But no that's awful

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
7-10 days.....ew. That blows, but it's not surprising considering it's Microsoft. Looking on the bright side, as mentioned before, you'll probably get MS points or something of the sort to compensate for the lost XBL time and such.

I lack any sort of creativity regarding GTs, I usually get other people to make mine anyways.

@Wretched - snake in the grass with your pseudo-hacker shenanigans :evil:

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
ODIN Hawk isn't a bad name, but I don't want people thinking I'm with Vikstar. Not that I wouldn't mind rolling with Vik, but we don't know each other. Don't wanna tread on any turf I'm not wanted (yet).

Big Boss>Solid. I love Metal Gear, but Big Boss is my favorite character between the two.

Reloadin ODIN is fun. :-P

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
II O D I N II
Fixed. Again. ;0

I guess for now, we wait and see.

I really don't wanna do anything other than Big Boss 0DIN. I really don't.

****ing *******s. >:[ I'm still so royally pissed, and just don't wanna bother with anything.

I mean, logically I know it's just a video game tag. But my CC info was taken, and someone is messing with *MY* ****.:mad::mad:

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
O D I N, to cheer you up, I pulled a prank of tremendous magnitudes yesterday on BKP and Xanthan.
I changed all of my account info to various things involving wangs, and then I joined the party and said in my death metal voice "You're getting hacked too *****es"
Xanthan was ****ting himself and changing his password and Tiptup removed me from his friends list.
:D

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
O D I N, to cheer you up, I pulled a prank of tremendous magnitudes yesterday on BKP and Xanthan.
I changed all of my account info to various things involving wangs, and then I joined the party and said in my death metal voice "You're getting hacked too *****es"
Xanthan was ****ting himself and changing his password and Tiptup removed me from his friends list.
ROFFFFLLLLLLLLLLLLLl

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
I cried a little bit. :urg:

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
I would have loved to see that. ;)

Grandeza

Smash Master
Oh yeah!

Call of the Dead

Round 28

That makes Call of the Dead my best zombies map to date.
(it would easily be Ascension but I disconnected during one of my best games and the other glitched and chopped the first digit off every stat.

I <3 CotD

Also killed George Romero as well.

Sorry to hear about what happened Odin =\

Top Bottom