• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Black Ops

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
For all that care, my friend switched my gamertag from Create Infinity to Awaken Lazarus without my permission >> He had a terrible reason but I wont go into it. Im not too mad, i dont dislike the name anyways >>
>>6000 get

Also, I tried sniping the other day, and I like the improvement.

S

smash brawl player 99021

i haven't played this game in like a year. ._.
i have today and friday off work if anyone wants to pray

(As in Takeo saying "play" not actually praying)

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
Good games Tim and Hot arms. Too bad I rage quit every other game. :awesome:

Next time let's all make our MW2 classes and be obnoxious. I have off work Thursday. Summer break. <3

Grandeza

Smash Master
>>6000 get

Also, I tried sniping the other day, and I like the improvement.
Yes. I completely agree. I enjoy it now. I've been sniping the past week or so with decent ish results. I went back to a few ARs and SMGs yesterday and now I suck >> And i wasn't very good before :X I clearly need to play more!

Still haven't passed round 17 on Call of the Dead. Anyone here get impressively far yet?

ThunderSt0rm

Smash Champion

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Good games Tim and Hot arms. Too bad I rage quit every other game. :awesome:

Next time let's all make our MW2 classes and be obnoxious. I have off work Thursday. Summer break. <3
Sounds good to me. :bee:

So do I!

Maybe you guys can convince me to get pried away from Brink. :awesome:
I miss your ODINhawks...:c

Just heard Crysis 2 is getting a map pack called Retaliation. You think this will change anything if the next map pack for black ops was supposed to be called Retaliation?
Nope, doesn't really matter.

D

Deleted member

Aww, so you're telling me that when the PSN goes back up, I have quickscopers to look forward to? Damn, I hate using Second Chance, but that's the only way to stop them...

SNTRL

Smash Lord
Hey, im looking for some decent people to play black ops with since im not doing so well with random people every game. Losing sucks =( anyways is anyone will have me i play on xbox my gamertag> SNTRL and umm..i have a K/D of 1.2 something if thats of any importance. Im not looking to join a clan but i dont mind running with clans.
Thanks, hope to see you in game

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Quickscoping is still difficult and it's not nearly as prevalent as before. Not even close, nothing you need to worry about.

Nice to meet you, SNTRL!

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Hey, im looking for some decent people to play black ops with since im not doing so well with random people every game. Losing sucks =( anyways is anyone will have me i play on xbox my gamertag> SNTRL and umm..i have a K/D of 1.2 something if thats of any importance. Im not looking to join a clan but i dont mind running with clans.
Thanks, hope to see you in game
Welcome! Always glad to have new members to play with! :)

Add me on XBL: II F8AL II

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
far from a new member, just been actively lazy lol but thanks

adding.......now =)
Well, I meant that I never see you post in this thread. That's all. (You're a 'veteran' on this site, joined in 2003 :O)

I'll play with you tomorrow if you want.

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
Those are MLG Rules. Get ready for some serious FAMAS x4 action (if you play anyone competent, that is.)

Why those specific maps are selected, I have no idea, they're all MLG maps though.

I wish I could be there, I could use the money...

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
I think I will start playing the MLG pro list.
Not having to use ghost to feel good might be a good change.
Actually, I think I want to start a team SWF competitive five man team. I want five people to help me figure out how we will control maps, what we will use, etc...
Who is up for this? I know Alex likes to win. Leafy needs to get an Xbox. F8AL is tryhard so my body is ready. Deltacod is the best player so I want him. Prime Badger is da bess. Odin has amazing shenanigans.
Who will it be?

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
So mad that my parents still haven't paid the deal on eBay F8AL gave me

Thank the lord that the guy who is selling me BO on eBay is sympathetic and is actually giving me time to pay him the money

PayPal is such a **** I'm never going to use that peice of crap ever again that's the whole reason why the game isnt in my possession atm

:phone:

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Actually, I think I want to start a team SWF competitive five man team. I want five people to help me figure out how we will control maps, what we will use, etc...
Who is up for this? I know Alex likes to win. Leafy needs to get an Xbox. F8AL is tryhard so my body is ready. Deltacod is the best player so I want him. Prime Badger is da bess. Odin has amazing shenanigans.
Who will it be?
I'd consider it. I leave map control to everyone else. I prefer to break other people's control by running into them.

Of course, if we had a spawn trap, I sure as hell wouldn't rush in and break it. :awesome:

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Who will it be?
I approve of this idea.

Top Bottom