• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Black Ops

Master Xanthan

Smash Champion
I don't understand how people enjoy MW2. In MW2, its somewhat enjoyable for 2 or 3 matches but when people break out the one man army noob tubes, it just pisses me off. Also, the game is plagued with hackers and kids using modded controllers. With Black Ops, sure some of the guns are overpowered, but what game doesn't have guns that are above the others, at least there are no danger close noob tubes in Black Ops. Some people say Ghost is overpowered, and I can understand that since stopping power balanced it out but it's gone in Black Ops, but still I don't think it is on the level of danger close one man army noob tubes or commando. That's just my opinion anyway.

Grandeza

Smash Master
In regards to the lack of Max Ammo business: I noticed that on CotD I get a million more powerups than I do on other zombie maps. I'm pretty certain they raised the drop rates of stuff due to the no max ammo every five rounds. Not that I'm saying it makes up for the lack of max ammos, but when i get a max ammo, nuke, and insta kill on round one, something's up.

Fletch

Smash Master
I don't like Black Ops very much, but I don't really bash it and I'm not really outspoken about it. I also really enjoy MW2. Different strokes. I do really enjoy Zombies though.

Leafy you need to get MK9 and Portal 2 so we can play.

EDIT: Where did you see that PSN went back up and got hacked again? I'm pretty sure this wasn't the case.

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
So I'm doing a ton of research on Brink.

'Last Stand/Second Chance is in the game'. :(

HOWEVER!

First of all, when you fall, you can't do anything, except sit there and be revived, or get shot.

You can purchase an ability that let's you shoot with only your secondary weapon, after 3 seconds of being downed, and you do half damage.

Something like this would fix CoD if you ask me.

In theory. :-/

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
I don't like Black Ops very much, but I don't really bash it and I'm not really outspoken about it. I also really enjoy MW2. Different strokes. I do really enjoy Zombies though.

Leafy you need to get MK9 and Portal 2 so we can play.

EDIT: Where did you see that PSN went back up and got hacked again? I'm pretty sure this wasn't the case.
It hasn't. Hackers are supposedly planning another attack this weekend and it's highly unlikely that PSN will be up by the end of this week.

Till Tuesday morning or Tuesday night?
Check the thread title.

ggs xanthan and hottest of all arms. Getting ~3-4 blackbirds within 4 minutes is fun :awesome:

Oh and PM63 *****, thanks wretched :D
lol hottest of all arms.

So I'm doing a ton of research on Brink.

'Last Stand/Second Chance is in the game'. :(

HOWEVER!

First of all, when you fall, you can't do anything, except sit there and be revived, or get shot.

You can purchase an ability that let's you shoot with only your secondary weapon, after 3 seconds of being downed, and you do half damage.

Something like this would fix CoD if you ask me.

In theory. :-/
Or they could just remove that BS perk in future CoD titles.

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
ggs xanthan and hottest of all arms. Getting ~3-4 blackbirds within 4 minutes is fun :awesome:

Oh and PM63 *****, thanks wretched :D
Yeah, I'd Wrecommend this Wreapon to anybody who wants to Wreach their full potential.
The kick of the gun is Wronderful and the range when using grip is OutWrageous.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
Man so ****ing pissed

Even IF my parents had paid for the copy of Black Ops I got on eBay yet, I still wouldn't have enjoyed this double XP weekend nor the map packs because my Internet crashed on Monday

Wtf man

:phone:

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
Fuelbi, I am sorry that you are disappointed, but I am under the impression that you have played this game before, so you have sampled or indulged in the beauty or ugliness that is BlackOps at some point before.

Taking that into account, you shouldn't be so giddy about getting the game, because even when it peaked my interest, I definitely would've been waay more into the GEARS OF WAR 3 BETA.

Once you get blackops, and even assuming that you will love it for a while, you will get tired of it fast and you will need to take copious amounts of breaks inbetween, wherein I will play the GEARS OF WAR 3 BETA.

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
I played this **** for 5 months straight before I got tired of it

Not because it's black ops or anything

Because I have no friends on PS3 everybody and their mothers in school and SWF have their own Xbox.

It's literally about 10 people on PSN, more than half being SWF who don't even play black ops anymore except for maybe leafy and Fletch and the others being people at school I'm not clode enough to play with them anyways

Fletch

Smash Master
It's literally about 10 people on PSN, more than half being SWF who don't even play black ops anymore except for maybe leafy and Fletch and the others being people at school I'm not clode enough to play with them anyways

I'm pretty sure Leafy and I never play this any more either :urg:

That said, I'm on PSN all the time, would love to play some other games with you if you want. Well at least I would be, if it ever actually plans on coming back online.

Fletch

Smash Master
Well I can play some 360 with you guys once I buy another game for it, but it has been a long time since I have fired it up. Hoping GoW3 will change all that.

Master Xanthan

Smash Champion
In my efforts to finish of SoH Pro and Ghost Pro, I owned some scrubs today using the silenced Commando with Xanthan, F8AL and ScaldingLimbs. I feel dirty.

But I liked it.
I don't see what's so dirty about a silenced commando, or are you referring to ghost? Either way, playing Black Ops with you guys was a lot of fun.

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
I don't see what's so dirty about a silenced commando, or are you referring to ghost? Either way, playing Black Ops with you guys was a lot of fun.
I feel dirty using Ghost, feel REALLY dirty using Ghost AND a silenced weapon.

I do love me some Commando though. Great movie, too.

"Please do not disturb my friend. He's dead tired."

Still, I was in a fine groove today with:

Commando @ Suppresor
Semtex and Flash Nature
-Strela
-Ghost
-SoH Pro
-Marathon Pro

I'm pretty sure I went at least 1.15 K/d every game. At least. There were some games I went 5.00 k/d. And most of those games I had the most kills.

Remember that low level player and his dad who was playing with him? (Forgot his gamertag...)

0-15
1-18
0-12
0-15

:awesome:

And here is a rumour, the next Blops map pack is called "Retaliation"

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/...Ops--Next-Map-Pack-Titled-"Retaliation"?.html
It was like Triple A D and Triple A Ds DaD

They were terribad. Worse than terribad. What's worse than terribad?

Also, OH BOY! More maps I can spend my space allards on! >___> /sarcasm

Still need zombie achievements.

ThunderSt0rm

Smash Champion
Yeah, I'd Wrecommend this Wreapon to anybody who wants to Wreach their full potential.
The kick of the gun is Wronderful and the range when using grip is OutWrageous.
lol I was using extended mags w/scavenger to get my bajillion blackbirds. Definitely like the bigger clip size.

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Definitely like the bigger clip size.

EDIT:

They started voting for the first SotW in the art emporium! (Sig of the week)

Now, I have entered, but I would like anyone voting to please vote for the one they think is best. I'm trying to get more people to vote on the event itself, not get me votes (though I'd appreciate it if you really do think it's the best).

With that said, here's the link.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=302622

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
I'm pretty sure Leafy and I never play this any more either :urg:

That said, I'm on PSN all the time, would love to play some other games with you if you want. Well at least I would be, if it ever actually plans on coming back online.
I still play. I play MvC3 a lot more, but I still play. Money's tight right now, which is why I haven't gotten MK9 yet. Still considering it.

ThunderSt0rm

Smash Champion
LOL I'm stalking these 2 15th prestiges because they're bad. I join their game/lobby whenever I notice they aren't in the lobby anymore. Feel free to join in my epic stalker shenanigans.

EDIT: awww they got offline :[

Fletch

Smash Master
I still play. I play MvC3 a lot more, but I still play. Money's tight right now, which is why I haven't gotten MK9 yet. Still considering it.
You need to get it so we have something we both enjoy that we can play together. On topic, PSN will probably be down another week according to Sony blogs. At this rate, we'll never be able to play again.

Off-topic, but is GoW3 beta that great? Someone might need to actually play his 360. I don't even remember my GT, but this game sounds great.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
So after playing some Search, people are getting salty. I go 17-1 one game, I'm 11-0 by the 2nd round next game and I get a message saying "hack a little harder?"

Never thought I'd see the day.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
So after playing some Search, people are getting salty. I go 17-1 one game, I'm 11-0 by the 2nd round next game and I get a message saying "hack a little harder?"

Never thought I'd see the day.
I take it as a compliment whenever the other team gets salty at me when I'm doing good. :bee:

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
So I just went 18-1 and 23-1 in consecutive games

the first game I was getting the drop on people from firing range tower, and after the game I got a hate mail

the 2nd game was just me running around in convoy, got a couple awesome multi kills. After the game at the lobby someone said "23-1 how is that even possible" in which someone from his team said "anythings possible when you have a program that aims for you" :awesome:

Grandeza

Smash Master
For all that care, my friend switched my gamertag from Create Infinity to Awaken Lazarus without my permission >> He had a terrible reason but I wont go into it. Im not too mad, i dont dislike the name anyways >>

Top Bottom