• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Black Ops

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
So mad that my parents still haven't paid the deal on eBay F8AL gave me

Thank the lord that the guy who is selling me BO on eBay is sympathetic and is actually giving me time to pay him the money

PayPal is such a **** I'm never going to use that peice of crap ever again that's the whole reason why the game isnt in my possession atm

:phone:
Just be thankful your parents are actually paying for your wants, much less basic amenities.

And Wretched, I'd be up for some MLG if you're cool with playing for fun. I just want to casually hop into a game where we just do our best and see if we can win.

ThunderSt0rm

Smash Champion
Can't wait to get my knifetage done. From the few montages I've seen on youtube they don't campare to my epic diveahawks across ten maps.

Thinking about trying to make a short trailer or w/e for it too, to get used to using Vegas Pro more. Quick, give me epic music to use :D

Btw should we upload montages and stuff to the team channel? I was just planning to upload it on mine but I thought about uploading it with the Team swf opening and everything, plus it would get some videos onto the channel.

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Just be thankful your parents are actually paying for your wants, much less basic amenities.

And Wretched, I'd be up for some MLG if you're cool with playing for fun. I just want to casually hop into a game where we just do our best and see if we can win.
I agree with this.

If I'm on, I'll do whatever.

Can't wait to get my knifetage done. From the few montages I've seen on youtube they don't campare to my epic diveahawks across ten maps.

Thinking about trying to make a short trailer or w/e for it too, to get used to using Vegas Pro more. Quick, give me epic music to use :D

Btw should we upload montages and stuff to the team channel? I was just planning to upload it on mine but I thought about uploading it with the Team swf opening and everything, plus it would get some videos onto the channel.
Whenever mine is finished, I was gonna put it on both mine and the Team SWF channel. Don't see why yours couldn't go up too. :shrug: Why not?

And epic music? Like... instrumental orchestrated or some band?

As long as you don't use AC/DC, we're square (not that I intend to always use AC/DC, just don't want there to be a trend, if you catch my drift).

Grandeza

Smash Master
Not dubstep. Anything but dubstep. It seems like every montage now is some skrillex song. I guess most people wouldn't be a fan of some really heavy growling and screamo(I would though). I always think some classic rock or even a little heavier make good songs. Especially when they have some sort of stricer beat to get your kills to. Something like a consistent bass drum hit just to stay on beat. [/rambling]

ThunderSt0rm

Smash Champion
Like, Two Steps From Hell epic music.

Here's a small mw2 throwing knife montage I saw a long time ago. Imo it's okay, but I like it for the music. If anyone knows what the first song is please tell me. The title for it at the end is wrong or something.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ciHqnZlHY6g

I remembered a song I had that I might use for the trailer if I make one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12hqO_xllgI

Minute To Win It/Kamen Rider anyone?

The thing is I don't want to make the trailer too long because the song I have in mind for the montage is ~3:17 long so I might just make the trailer for part of the song I linked :/

Don't worry, no AC/DC or dubstep involved :awesome:

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
Not dubstep. Anything but dubstep. It seems like every montage now is some skrillex song. I guess most people wouldn't be a fan of some really heavy growling and screamo(I would though). I always think some classic rock or even a little heavier make good songs. Especially when they have some sort of stricer beat to get your kills to. Something like a consistent bass drum hit just to stay on beat. [/rambling]
wu-wu-wu-wu-wu-wahh

I hate dubstep. I don't know how that became so popular.

I haven't seen many montages that use DnB for their music. Then again, I don't watch many montages, nor is DnB very popular.

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Like, Two Steps From Hell epic music.

Here's a small mw2 throwing knife montage I saw a long time ago. Imo it's okay, but I like it for the music. If anyone knows what the first song is please tell me. The title for it at the end is wrong or something.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ciHqnZlHY6g

I remembered a song I had that I might use for the trailer if I make one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=12hqO_xllgI

Minute To Win It/Kamen Rider anyone?

The thing is I don't want to make the trailer too long because the song I have in mind for the montage is ~3:17 long so I might just make the trailer for part of the song I linked :/

Don't worry, no AC/DC or dubstep involved :awesome:
It sounds like something off a movie soundtrack.

"The Last Samurai" had some great music. I'm sure I could look around and find some good instrumental stuff (I love that ****).

No I dunno them. Link to a decent song by them pl0x

lmao just remembered another song I have. I WILL make a Rolling Thunder montage using this song eventually

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ohkgdQj8G8

:awesome:
I lol'd, but I'd say minitage. I can't see how a rolling thunder-tage would work.

But I liked that music choice. :p

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
No I dunno them. Link to a decent song by them pl0x
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1B-J3PdhxOY
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryTOjUJz1PM

those two were the songs I was considering when I was planning to make a brawl video

dunno if theyd fit in with CoD montages though

edit: rofl is it just me or is does the voice in the 2nd video sound like f8al (not the intro but the other random parts in the song). Tim just told me it doesn't sound like him, but i suppose my reasoning was that the guy said "**** it i lied" and Tim says "****" and "im not gonna lie" alot :awesome:

ThunderSt0rm

Smash Champion
It sounds like something off a movie soundtrack.

"The Last Samurai" had some great music. I'm sure I could look around and find some good instrumental stuff (I love that ****).
Exactly. Not sure about the first song but the second one is Conquerors by Two Steps From Hell. They make music for movie trailers and such.

lol Last Samurai, I atched that in my World History class last year. Good stuff.

I lol'd, but I'd say minitage. I can't see how a rolling thunder-tage would work.

But I liked that music choice. :p
Well of course, I was just planning to try and get good rolling thunder clips to use in a 1:47 long minitage about leeroy jenkins planes

ThunderSt0rm

Smash Champion
Montage city!

>.>

So if we have a collab SWF tage, it should be called Montage City, and we'll use Mute City for the intro.

:awesome: /nerd post
YESSSS this. We should make a hiding video and name it "How to plank in black ops".

Time them out, we got this.

@mad: lol I should have expected that before I clicked on the link

Fletch

Smash Master
I've always wanted to get one kill and see if I could time out an entire team afterwards, the videos I've seen just seem almost surreal.

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
God, I hate them. I think I hate them more than MCR.

Stupid emo bands.:glare:

What ever happened to GOOD music? /rant
I don't think it's possible to hate anything more than MCR.

Well for me at least. And even then, I tolerate their existence. They just make bad music, that's all. I'm still a Hootie/Barenaked Ladies/Train kind of guy, but their music isn't suitable for my videos.

... which is why I use My Little Pony. :awesome:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I'm thinking Xbox, he got kicked offline. What happened?

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I think the other team hacked ODIN after we absolutely destroyed them.

Tiptup and I had our 100+ kill games and nobody had less than like a 6 K/D. They're that mad.

Pluvia

Hates Semicolons<br>;
No he went offline for this.

This is so weird I've never heard of Xbox account hacking before. How do you think they did it? Did they guess your password?

:phone:

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
You have been online for the past couple of hours, editing your avatar and such.
Microsoft had better take responsibility for this.

Top Bottom