• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Black Ops

Master Xanthan

Smash Champion
So today this kid in free-for-all was trying to go 30-0 but I managed to kill him once when he was on a 26 killstreak and he was so salty. He called me a ****-sucker and was like "now I can't record that in theater"

Player-1

Smash Legend
one time my friend "killed himself" with dogs because one of are other teammates had dogs and used him and jumped to kill an enemy and missed the enemy and killed my friend who was on the same team as the person with dogs

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Duel is definitely my favorite editor, but JX23's clips are SO BAD.

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
What does that have to do with the gameplay? I agree, I think Duel's an awesome guy, but in this community, it's either REALLY good gameplay or REALLY good editing. Never both.

Still though, good video all around.

Player-1

Smash Legend
I got a 2 double spawn tomahawks in the same game of search and the whole entire lobby freaked out, some called me a hacker and some some asked me to join their clan and then my friend told them to look how many tomahawk kills i had in my combat record and then there was even more freaking out

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
Which is why I hope my gameplay is considered good enough since I don't plan to do much editing, if at all :awesome:
Send me what you got and I'll give my thoughts.

I got a 2 double spawn tomahawks in the same game of search and the whole entire lobby freaked out, some called me a hacker and some some asked me to join their clan and then my friend told them to look how many tomahawk kills i had in my combat record and then there was even more freaking out
You're just not human, obv.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9CgB1STeYHo

I liked this montage. Decent amount of editing but it doesn't get in the way of the gameplay to the point where I don't know what just happened. And it's good editing too imo
I LOVED that editing. I'm not an editing kinda guy, but that was pretty awesome.

However, I also place a lot of stock into the quality of the clips, and most of them were quite mediocre. The crossbow section was pretty neat, though.

And the above is why I will never make a montage. I don't feel like the vast majority of things that happen in this game are montage worthy out of context.

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
:mad, have I gotten an opinion from you on my stuff?

I liked that video, but I thought there was TOO much SFX.

I mean, some is good. Adds a nice flair. But if I'm sitting there WAITING to see what you did for more than a second or two, that's too much. For me anyway.

:shrug:

@Uber: I ruv you man. Wish I coulda been there.

... :urg:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
:mad, have I gotten an opinion from you on my stuff?

I liked that video, but I thought there was TOO much SFX.

I mean, some is good. Adds a nice flair. But if I'm sitting there WAITING to see what you did for more than a second or two, that's too much. For me anyway.

:shrug:

@Uber: I ruv you man. Wish I coulda been there.

... :urg:
As far as your tomahawk stuff is concerned, you're one of the best out there.

It's just that those kind of clips are on a different level from what I get. :p I won't use anything less than a quadfeed that isn't split up. Tomahawk clips are different. Long distance kills, diveahawks and streaks are all awesome.

Player-1

Smash Legend
I don't like SFX that take away from the gameplay and distracts the user which I felt some of it did and some of it didn't, I really liked the beginning clips, but then by the end I felt it getting worse and worse

ThunderSt0rm

Smash Champion
If someone feels like commentating it for the lulz for the channel (ohai wretched) I can send them a tdm game where I go 25-5 with a masterkey.........

.......on Array :awesome:

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Odin, when are you suppose to have it back?
I hope it's sooner rather than later. :(

If anyone wants to check my fileshare, I don't know if my clips are still up or not. Have a look (no way to access it from my current state).

You can start to send a message to my profile, and I think you can get the option to view profile or something.

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Oh, right. You probably missed that memo.

Everyone on my friends list was deleted. Thanks to jackhole and M$ not locking my account when they said they did.

Which is why I mentioned the send a message thing. Might have to do a private chat invite.

Player-1

Smash Legend
Me and my friend vsed this clan with 2 15th prestiges on crisis demolition. I was doing so good with tomahawks, we were having a huge war over B and that center underground area had a huge amount of traffic that when I went in there I'd miss 1 tomahawk and throw the other and kill them and then by the time I got over there to pick it up I had to immediately throw it again and was on a streak doing that (I don't have scavenger on my tomahawk class), which is very hard since you have to move your thumb from your analog stick to your x button to pick it up. We were about to lose, but me and my friend decided to rush their spawn since everyone was after B and get C and we captured it and died 2 seconds later from dogs they had just gotten and we ended up saving the team with a draw.

The other team was raging at my tomahawks calling me a noob and telling me to use a gun, which I said guns were for noobs, then one said I was a noob for using a gun for killing him with it after I threw both of my tomahawks (because I'm going to run across the map to get them and not shoot the person shooting me right?).

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
Bkpro and I are working on a series as well.

:phone:
Should be a good way to showcase the kills some very skillful gentlemen get on me these days.

Also, on an unrelated note, the gamertag "FoxMcCIoud" is taken as well, even though when I send a friend request it says it doesn't exist.

Anyone have suggestions aside from tacking on a bunch of numbers?

Top Bottom