• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Black Ops

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Actually, you're right. Screw tryhard weapons, let's make them say that tomahawks are broken and all :D
I want youtube videos of the hate mail
Thunder will have to record. Unless I get enough birthday money to buy a recorder of some sort.
Lol I'm turning 26. I'll probably get pants :[

I got hate mail a few days ago from this guy cause I kept on drop shooting him. :awesome:

I asked him if he was mad and he responded with "yes". (Along with some other words which I can't repeat on this forum.)
Looks like somebody..........

Got the drop on him.

YEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
LOL Odin.

So my Live is out for the time being. I'll ask my parents to update credit card info after exams. This way I won't feel obligated to procrastinate. :awesome:

Until then, Team SWF: Keep on trollin'

S

smash brawl player 99021

People still play this game? ._.
Too busy with Portal 2 and the Gears 3 beta I guess. Might see how the DLC turns out...

ThunderSt0rm

Smash Champion
So I heard one of you fine gents from Team SWF got Osama with a Throw-a-Hawk across 10 countries. Well done.
Hey, I threw it over 10 countries AND 10 oceans. Don't forget that.

Actually, it wasn't just me. ODIN and I fused our throwahawks together to create the ultimate epic throwahawk of knifingness of Team SWF and proceeded to chuck it with all of our combined might.

We also found a thermal scope to attach to it.

Winning :awesome:

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
People still play this game? ._.
Too busy with Portal 2 and the Gears 3 beta I guess. Might see how the DLC turns out...
It's only the most popular game being played on XBL.

@ ODIN: I saw that a while ago, I love it! (Even tho it's fake...)

Master Xanthan

Smash Champion
I gotta say, all the camping in this game is really starting to get on my nerves. It feels like everyday this game becomes more and more frustrating. Maybe I'm just unlucky right now and getting into bad lobbies or something.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
I gotta say, all the camping in this game is really starting to get on my nerves. It feels like everyday this game becomes more and more frustrating. Maybe I'm just unlucky right now and getting into bad lobbies or something.
Winning class! (By Charlie Sheen)

Galil w/suppressor
Ghost Pro
SoH Pro
Second chance Pro

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
The only times I die by a Second Chance user is when their bullets/knife that they used while still standing kill me as they fall. It goes something like:

I shoot a guy down
Shotgun blast kills me
Guy is left lying on the ground with his Pistol out.

It's pretty dumb. >_>

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
The only times I die by a Second Chance user is when their bullets/knife that they used while still standing kill me as they fall. It goes something like:

I shoot a guy down
Shotgun blast kills me
Guy is left lying on the ground with his Pistol out.

It's pretty dumb. >_>
I love it how they patched the glitch where you can sometimes fall into second chance with your primary out but you can still knife while falling into SC. GOOD JOB TREYARCH!

I love being killed by them knifing me when they fall into SC. :awesome:

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
I love it how they patched the glitch where you can sometimes fall into second chance with your primary out but you can still knife while falling into SC. GOOD JOB TREYARCH!

I love being killed by them knifing me when they fall into SC. :awesome:
It's not even falling with their primary out. It's the fact that the bullets from their primary are still flying at me as they drop.

I've also gotten several knife hitmarkers on people falling into second chance. The logic there is godlike.

S

smash brawl player 99021

First impressions of Call of the Dead
Well...
George Romero is basically following you around the whole time. He's all electric-y and can't be killed as far as I know.
I got the new Wonder Weapon, I honestly thought it was bad. It turns one zombie into a human wearing a suit and the other zombies chase after him.
Flinger is pretty cool.
Uhh I think Tank and that crew are locked in some room, you can hear them yelling outside--but I dunno.
other stuff.

Fletch

Smash Master
There is an achievement for killing him, so there must be a way. I heard you can slow him down by luring him into the water? Not sure. Tell me more, I can't play so I need to play vicariously through you guys.

SnackAttack

Smash Champion
All very interesting stuff, I look forward to playing CoTD when I get home, anyone want to join?

Also, have any of you activated the song? I heard that it was some Avenged Sevenfold song. Great, I love A7X.

S

smash brawl player 99021

You can kill him ODIN, but I haven't figured it out yet.

Grandeza

Smash Master
And the wait is over. I'll pick it up tonight and jump right into some Call of the Dead. Is george Romero faster than you or can you get him into a nice lineup and circle around with him like you can with regular zombies?

S

smash brawl player 99021

And the wait is over. I'll pick it up tonight and jump right into some Call of the Dead. Is george Romero faster than you or can you get him into a nice lineup and circle around with him like you can with regular zombies?
He's really slow unless you shoot him.

SwampertTheGreat

Smash Ace
This. DON'T SHOOT HIM. X___X

Also, try to stay out of the water. It appears you'll slowly freeze to death. So will zombies.
Lol after I read this I couldn't resist going into a live game and knifing him.

I've only played one multiplayer map and CotD three times and this map pack is already better then First strike.

Top Bottom