• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Black Ops

WaffleBlaster

Smash Journeyman
Back from concert.

AMAZING.

Tired.

On topic. I only like playing this game with a party. Reason enough for me to keep right now. Keep Team SWF alive.

/passes out
I bet, anyway, I actually don't enjoy playing BO's mulitplayer as much as games like Uncharted 2 or Bioshock 2 unless I'm in a party. CoD is a very social game in my opinion, as is Reach. Anyway, anyone wanna catch a few matches sometime this week? I'm gonna have to cram in some Dead Space 2 before Portal 2 comes out, but I could squeeze in a few matches this weekend.

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Good to know.
I hate using my mic when i'm not in party because of the community on this game.You think people would actually free care packages.

Anybody else here ever have problems with their combat record updating?
:looks at combat record:

Nope. Still says Ballistic knife is my favorite weapon with almost 3k kills.:awesome:

WaffleBlaster

Smash Journeyman
I love the Spectre.

Here's a five feed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SxCf_cYSdjI
Ok, that was pretty boss. I've really gotta try to get a good tomahawk game going, there are so many opprotunities where I could've saved a kill streak if I woulda reflex tomahawked, though I do love semtex. I got 2 triple sticks yesterday, but both on where Domination so nothing special.

WaffleBlaster

Smash Journeyman
Mod tools for the PC version of Blops should be out sometime next month.
Wow, really? Took em long enough, the GECK for Fallout 3 was available from day 1 I do believe. I wish my PC could run Blops though, I can't run any non-source game on it, other than Halo 2/StarCraft/etc. Does anyone here actually play it on PC?

WaffleBlaster

Smash Journeyman
Super Meat Boy is great, but frakkin' hard. >___<

I really only enjoy this game with you guys. I can't play this game solo.
Yeah, it is getting seriously old fast, I actually quit the FAMAS/AK-47 just to liven up the game (PM63 <3). I pretty much have to play with at least one other person. Well, at least I have Dead Space 2, Portal 2, and a bunch of other games I either half finished, I'm trying to beat 100%, or I'm trying to rack up trophies/achievements on.

BanjoKazooiePro

Smash Champion
I can't play this game without screaming unless I play with at least one other person. The people I get paired with, for lack of a better word, are mentally handicapped. Just because I'm a high level and I perform well the matchmaking decides that it's a good idea to give me the worst people it can find. Obviously I want to carry my team every single game, because it's so delightful to be the only one going positive on the team.

WaffleBlaster

Smash Journeyman
I can't play this game without screaming unless I play with at least one other person. The people I get paired with, for lack of a better word, are mentally handicapped. Just because I'm a high level and I perform well the matchmaking decides that it's a good idea to give me the worst people it can find. Obviously I want to carry my team every single game, because it's so delightful to be the only one going positive on the team.
They don't even group players by level as far as I can tell, I'm a low level first prestige and the other day I was in a match where 3 of the 5 people on the opposing team where 14th prestige

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
you guys dont even know, I bet I have the worse experience with randoms than any of you

everyone knows how bad my connection already is :awesome:

so playing with randoms is like suicide

i just played by myself and if you look at my combat record I was under .5 kd for the past 5 games

Master Xanthan

Smash Champion
I tried out hardcore team deathmatch and it actually wasn't that bad, I'm starting to get the hang of it. Though I got betrayed twice by the same guy I think.......that was annoying.

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
I tried out hardcore team deathmatch and it actually wasn't that bad, I'm starting to get the hang of it. Though I got betrayed twice by the same guy I think.......that was annoying.
I betrayed people for the flag in HC CTF when I was still going for Marathon Pro. :troll:

It was a real **** thing to do, but I didn't care. I wanted Marathon Pro, dammit!!

I can't stand HC in this game. I have a few friends who only play HC, so I play with them for a bit, but then they do HC CTF, which is NOTHING but Ghost corner campers. You wanna see me rage, throw me into HC CTF. :glare::mad:

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Screw lag, crappy hit detection, ghost, and stupid randoms in black ops.

Time to buy supermeatboy.
Play with me. :c

I'm done playing this game unless i'm in a party.

Too bad I suck at Super Meat Boy and never beat it.
Playing with randoms is generally a bad idea, I don't mind randoms in CoD4 tho cause I can usually carry randoms in that game.

Super Meat Boy is great, but frakkin' hard. >___<

I really only enjoy this game with you guys. I can't play this game solo.
Yup. Solo sucks.

Random matchmaking FTW!!!

They don't even group players by level as far as I can tell, I'm a low level first prestige and the other day I was in a match where 3 of the 5 people on the opposing team where 14th prestige
Nope, it's all random.

you guys dont even know, I bet I have the worse experience with randoms than any of you

everyone knows how bad my connection already is :awesome:

so playing with randoms is like suicide

i just played by myself and if you look at my combat record I was under .5 kd for the past 5 games
Put another quarter into your walmart modem pl0x.

I think I might add the last game of Summit we played today. It was Domination, start of the game, I booked it (LIKE A TRUCK!!!) to C flag, killed the two guys there, then ran up the stairs and mopped up the rest of the team.

... YEAH!
OKAY! METAL GEAR!

Fletch

Smash Master
I bet, anyway, I actually don't enjoy playing BO's mulitplayer as much as games like Uncharted 2 or Bioshock 2 unless I'm in a party. CoD is a very social game in my opinion, as is Reach. Anyway, anyone wanna catch a few matches sometime this week? I'm gonna have to cram in some Dead Space 2 before Portal 2 comes out, but I could squeeze in a few matches this weekend.
I'll play those other 2 games with you, or else I'll play Zombies if you want.

:mad:

Bird Law Aficionado
BRoomer
3DS FC
3351-4631-7285
I betrayed people for the flag in HC CTF when I was still going for Marathon Pro. :troll:
I AM SO DOING THIS

I used to do it in core, remember? :D

I'm up for games tonight!matchmaking does suck.my W/L ratio kinda sucks cause of noobs that r on my team that go neg.
I wouldn't blame it on noobs that go neg, losing is just as much of a team effort as winning is.

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
I wouldn't blame it on noobs that go neg, losing is just as much of a team effort as winning is.
If you have a bad team, you probably won't win.
I don't understand how you think that one person has the capacity to hold an entire team up to an extent as far as winning the entire game.
I know that in my games where I'm the only positive player, we certainly don't win.
I even play the **** out of the objectives and we still don't win (I don't bother if we're already winning)

ThunderSt0rm

Smash Champion
I think I might add the last game of Summit we played today. It was Domination, start of the game, I booked it (LIKE A TRUCK!!!) to C flag, killed the two guys there, then ran up the stairs and mopped up the rest of the team.

... YEAH!
lulz I love bumrushing Dom C like that :awesome:

I should be able to get my xbox back tonight, you able to take part in shenanigan-making with me (and hopefully other swf ppl too)?

If you have a bad team, you probably won't win.
I don't understand how you think that one person has the capacity to hold an entire team up to an extent as far as winning the entire game.
I know that in my games where I'm the only positive player, we certainly don't win.
I even play the **** out of the objectives and we still don't win (I don't bother if we're already winning)
It's because you're not Delta.

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
DeltaCod is a completely different story in some instances, but I remember him and I losing multiple matches together because we had 4 bad players on our team.
Deltacod is undeniably the best player here, too.
Leafy may contend but he plays on the ps3 soooo

Master Xanthan

Smash Champion
Betraying people in hardcore CTF for the flag, NICE. That is a great idea. Only problem would be if there was a boot option in Black ops. Is there a boot option in hardcore, I honestly don't know?

@ mad: how did you get a betrayal in core? Did you kill someone with an exploding barrel? I love that.

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Betraying people in hardcore CTF for the flag, NICE. That is a great idea. Only problem would be if there was a boot option in Black ops. Is there a boot option in hardcore, I honestly don't know?

@ mad: how did you get a betrayal in core? Did you kill someone with an exploding barrel? I love that.
THISTHISTHISTHIS!

After 3 team kills, you are automatically booted from the game.

And :mad trapped/blocked doorways. :awesome:

I won't be playing tonight gents. :< Perhaps over the weekend.

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
DeltaCod is a completely different story in some instances, but I remember him and I losing multiple matches together because we had 4 bad players on our team.
Trust me, I don't care enough to contest that, I barely play this game anymore.

ThunderSt0rm

Smash Champion
Did you kill someone with an exploding barrel? I love that.
Dude, this can get real annoying. Like the one time on Hanoi tdm, my team gets the Dom A spawn. I start heading towards the middle building stairs and then all of the sudden I got asploded by the barrel as I passed it, because ym teammate shot at it intending to kill me............

So in addition to having bad teammates, you can also possibly end up with people that intend to screw you over.

>___>

I'll play with you tomorrow? Gotta work on my finals for school tonight. :urg:
Allllllllllllllrighty thennnnn :D

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
odin you should make a Team SWF banner
That would be a smoove move.

Dude, this can get real annoying. Like the one time on Hanoi tdm, my team gets the Dom A spawn. I start heading towards the middle building stairs and then all of the sudden I got asploded by the barrel as I passed it, because ym teammate shot at it intending to kill me............

So in addition to having bad teammates, you can also possibly end up with people that intend to screw you over.

>___>
I remember once when I was playing with you, I saw that in the kill feed. :urg:

:nods nods:

Yes, yes. I also approve of this...
ODIN is a champ at making sigs/banners.

The SWF banner should also feature a guy in the background stealing motion sensors :D
This would also be a smoove move. :awesome:

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
It's because you're not Delta.
Chill, I'm not that good. I can't carry teams to victory, lol. I think I have ONE game on my fileshare where I joined late and rallied a team, but that's it. Otherwise I just sorta put a dent in the enemy team's massive lead.

Some people here consistently put up better scores than I do (F8AL). Odin can put up scores that contend with mine and he only knifes. All I do is run around and put up a bunch of spy planes and SAM turrets.

Top Bottom