• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Call of Duty: Black Ops

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
I am selling Blops tomorrow, so I will join your session(s) today and we will have the times of our lives.
We've never felt this way before.
And we swear this is true.
And we owe it all to you guys.
DIRTY BIT
DUN NUH NUH NUH NUH BUNNUH NUH NUH

ThunderSt0rm

Smash Champion
You and I both know that doesn't happen every game. :-/ For either of us.
iirc I usually end up going positive. Although I don't go knifing on every single map, if you do. It's just not suited for some maps, or at least, I don't feel for knifing on certain maps. (Because camping Aztec Ruins area/Dom A area on Jungle is too good)

O D I N

Smash Hero
GameAngel64's house, getting my @#% handed to me.
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
@Thunder: Noted. I'm too damn stubborn to not knife.

I am selling Blops tomorrow, so I will join your session(s) today and we will have the times of our lives.
We've never felt this way before.
And we swear this is true.
And we owe it all to you guys.
DIRTY BIT
DUN NUH NUH NUH NUH BUNNUH NUH NUH

As I won't be home until late tonight, it has been an honor serving with on the digital battlefields. You will be missed.

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
Because I think if you don't play with a party that its an atrocity of a game.
I think that Treyarch took everything about shooters, made it easymode, and then slapped it all together with a ****ty spawn system, a ****ty aiming system, and a hoard of useless guns among the famas and the 74u. They took one of the biggest things in the last COD out completely because they didn't like getting quickscoped.
I mean, today I got 10 kills in 7 seconds from spraying at one spot on radiation where the enemies spawned continuously. I even reloaded and got a total of 15 before I died.
MP5Extendos <3

But, take note that I'm not comparing this to MW2 in any way.

Master Xanthan

Smash Champion
Because I think if you don't play with a party that its an atrocity of a game.
I think that Treyarch took everything about shooters, made it easymode, and then slapped it all together with a ****ty spawn system, a ****ty aiming system, and a hoard of useless guns among the famas and the 74u. They took one of the biggest things in the last COD out completely because they didn't like getting quickscoped.
I mean, today I got 10 kills in 7 seconds from spraying at one spot on radiation where the enemies spawned continuously. I even reloaded and got a total of 15 before I died.
MP5Extendos <3

But, take note that I'm not comparing this to MW2 in any way.
I honestly liked that they took out quickscoping, it was so annoying, I would be shooting someone with a full-auto gun, while they are getting wounded by my gun, you would think the kickback from getting hit by bullets would prevent someone from quickscoping me, but nope, they still manage it, annoys the hell out of me.

Though I will agree that Black Ops is pretty easy, especially if you play with a full party(SWF clan ftw). The spawn system definitely isn't perfect, though. I wouldn't say its much better than MW2's spawn system, maybe slightly better than MW2's spawn system. Still I can understand why you don't like the game.

WaffleBlaster

Smash Journeyman
I'm off, but so is the wife.

Tonight though...

RUSH!!!

The best thing out of Canada since Maple Syrup! And F8AL of course... Oh wait... He's still IN Canada. ;)

Tonight is gonna be awesome. I'm so damn excited! :D
Come on! I'm officially pissed right now. I fuggin love Rush, I'm gonna try to make one of their shows in Atlanta or Nashville sometime next year. On the topic of Rush, just got Snakes and Arrows for 5$, that is a boss album.

Anyway, blah blah blah PM63 blah blah blah AK blah blah Chopper Gunner blah blah blah. See, I'm still on topic!

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
The best thing out of Canada since Maple Syrup! And xLeafybug of course...
Fixed for accuracy.

And I can see why so many of you hate this game, but I still feel that it's the best game in the series(Granted, I don't play much anymore). Also, the only reason that people find this game so easy is that you're actually GOOD at the game. This game, more than any other Call of Duty game to date, truly separates the good players from the bad by removing all of the bull**** crutches that people relied on in previous games. Personally, I think that's excellent.

As for the whole full party thing: Mercenary playlists FTW. Never, not even once lost a match in a mercenary playlist. Sooooooooo easy.

Fletch

Smash Master
I'm off, but so is the wife.

Tonight though...

RUSH!!!

The best thing out of Canada since Maple Syrup! And F8AL of course... Oh wait... He's still IN Canada. ;)

Tonight is gonna be awesome. I'm so damn excited! :D
Wish I bought tickets, but trying to save money. Heard the show was great.

On topic, if it wasn't for Zombies I would have sold my copy of Black Ops a long time ago, although I haven't even played that in weeks. I was thinking of playing tonight if anyone wants (Zombies only, I refuse to play MP).

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
Fixed for accuracy.

And I can see why so many of you hate this game, but I still feel that it's the best game in the series(Granted, I don't play much anymore). Also, the only reason that people find this game so easy is that you're actually GOOD at the game. This game, more than any other Call of Duty game to date, truly separates the good players from the bad by removing all of the bull**** crutches that people relied on in previous games. Personally, I think that's excellent.

As for the whole full party thing: Mercenary playlists FTW. Never, not even once lost a match in a mercenary playlist. Sooooooooo easy.
:(

I don't personally feel like Blops is the best CoD game in the series but if I were to rank it up against the other games, it'd probably be 2nd. And there are still crutches in this game: AK74U, second chance etc.

It makes scrubs think that they're good at this game.

You've never lost in a merc playlist? Lucky!!!

Back from concert.

AMAZING.

Tired.

On topic. I only like playing this game with a party. Reason enough for me to keep right now. Keep Team SWF alive.

/passes out
Let me know when/if you want to play later today.

Another map pack holy I buying it trust me lol
Stop encouraging Activision!!!! :glare:

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
I'm probably not going to get the new map pack. The last one wasn't really worth my money IMO.

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
Once again, we'll see. Wife and I might be going out somewhere.
Odin, teh wife master.

On topic, in my recent playing, I've discovered that the Spectre is my favorite smg.
I use silencer, grip, and red dot with it with either lightweight, scavenger, or ghost. Always sleight of hand. Always marathon.

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629

ThunderSt0rm

Smash Champion
I love the Spectre.

Here's a five feed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SxCf_cYSdjI
Oh the shenanigans. Nice job :D

I myself wouldn't have thought about firing the ballistic knife right away because you show up on radar and sometimes that alone screws up an epic flank like the one you had there. *hopes treyarch thinks abut/is thinking about patching this unreasonable trait*

*notices score of 1500-200* Were you playing alone or with team swf/other ppl?

O D I N

Smash Hero
3DS FC
4098-3123-8629
Oh the shenanigans. Nice job :D

I myself wouldn't have thought about firing the ballistic knife right away because you show up on radar and sometimes that alone screws up an epic flank like the one you had there. *hopes treyarch thinks abut/is thinking about patching this unreasonable trait*

*notices score of 1500-200* Were you playing alone or with team swf/other ppl?
Yeah, I know what you mean. MIGHT have had a counter up, but I don't remember. Generally, I go with my gut, in what may or may not hit. I just went with the knife thinking it was a good idea.

And it was Team SWF. HotArms and I were the first to die after those 11 or so kills. It was great.

WOMBOOOO good stuff!

See what I mean? :awesome:
Thank you sir.

Lol!

Wretched

Dankness of Heart
Good two games.
Blackops is off of my shelf now though.
If you go to my fileshare, you can see 10 kills in around 6-7 seconds, though, as demanded by arex.

F8AL

Banned via Warnings
I love the Spectre.

Here's a five feed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SxCf_cYSdjI
I came.

See what I mean? :awesome:
You were right.

Yeah, I know what you mean. MIGHT have had a counter up, but I don't remember. Generally, I go with my gut, in what may or may not hit. I just went with the knife thinking it was a good idea.

And it was Team SWF. HotArms and I were the first to die after those 11 or so kills. It was great.
And to think that we were going for a perfect game! (But Serin was being lame and didn't want to hide.)

I'm confused. .-.
:awesome:

xLeafybug =D

Smash Master
I don't personally feel like Blops is the best CoD game in the series but if I were to rank it up against the other games, it'd probably be 2nd.
That's just my opinion though, and that's why I managed to prestige 11 times in three months. I like the game. It took me a year in CoD4, 8 months for WaW, and I stopped after 5th in MW2. If I wasn't trying so hard to get into these fighting games, I'd be max rank probably a month ago.

And there are still crutches in this game: AK74U, second chance etc.

It makes scrubs think that they're good at this game.
True, but no crutch in this game is as bad as One Man Army, Zeus Grenade x3, or MP40 ever were.

You've never lost in a merc playlist? Lucky!!!
Not even once. It's way too easy. (Joining a game that basically ends as soon as I join doesn't count though.)

SwampertTheGreat

Smash Ace
If you play with me, I'd take all your care packages or re-roll them for you.

Good to know.
I hate using my mic when i'm not in party because of the community on this game.You think people would actually want free care packages.

Anybody else here ever have problems with their combat record updating?

Top Bottom